Better Ship Scale

I've added a Basic Version for BTS. Sorry for the delay...

BTW, I tried this with BTS 3.13, and for some reason it causes the grayed out elephant icon in my city build menu to turn black.

Well, the Wolfshanze Mod uses an almost identical ship scale (except I have a lot more ships in my mod then default Civ4), and it's for BtS v3.13.

Well, the Wolfshanze Mod uses an almost identical ship scale (except I have a lot more ships in my mod then default Civ4), and it's for BtS v3.13.

LOL, isn't that like going into Wal-Mar and saying "Come to Target. We have the same stuff!" :lol:

Anyway, I think you did a good job here figuring all this out. Honestly, I could have done it myself. But then who wants to do that. :goodjob:

LOL, isn't that like going into Wal-Mar and saying "Come to Target. We have the same stuff!" :lol:
No... it's more like going to Sam's Club that only accepts the Discover Card and saying "go to Walmart, they have more stuff and accept all major credit cards!".
:lol:

One thing I did like about this mod over Wolfshanze are that wooden ships were changed to the 3-unit display, e.g., galleons. Kinda makes sense with the whole Nina / Pinta / Santa Maria thing. Plus it goes further to helping solve the ship scale issue.

Wodan

Well I tried your mod but I try it and nothing is changed:confused:
Whatd'ya mean? :confused:

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, so please forgive me if this sounds like a stupid question.

Did you follow the installation instructions correctly?

Installation

1. Unzip the file to your Sid Meier's Civilization IV\BtS\Mods\ directory.
2. Start up BtS.
3. Go to Advanced-Load Mod.
4. Load the "Wolfshanze" mod.
5. You can now use all that is in this mod!

speaking of scaling, and not to get OFT, I enlarged some improvements because they can be tough to see at times. for some reason the workshop is the only tile improvement that won't get bigger. I even switched it with forge graphics and it still doesn't adjust but if I add a factory improvement it adjusts fine. anyone else run into this?

Whatd'ya mean? :confused:

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, so please forgive me if this sounds like a stupid question.

Did you follow the installation instructions correctly?

Installation

1. Unzip the file to your Sid Meier's Civilization IV\BtS\Mods\ directory.
2. Start up BtS.
3. Go to Advanced-Load Mod.
4. Load the "Wolfshanze" mod.
5. You can now use all that is in this mod!

1. I did follow all of the directions
2. I don't think that the mod works for my type of BTS

1. I did follow all of the directions
2. I don't think that the mod works for my type of BTS
What version of BtS are you running? Do you have the v3.13 patch installed from Firaxis?

Okay, I did a bad thing. I loveed this mod for Civ IV and Warlords, so I wanted it in Bts, I was dissapointed to find it was file not found. So I tried to do it myself, Well its pretty hard. I used older versions as a guide, but it just diddnt look right. Plus, I overwrote the original. Could someone post the unaltered instalation xml file Artdefinesunit? I just want my ships to be normal:(

It seems that it was affected by the recent problems with the database... Don´t worry, I´ll upload it again.

Glad to hear it.

Top Bottom