Bindy's Road to EQM -- Round 3

Here's a link to mine. Took a little longer (over 9h :lol:) but OTOH it granted me my first appearance in the main HOF page!
#1 in Standard Emperor Diplomatic (any speed!):trophy:

Now who's to say Monty does not make a good UN leader? :p

Well,

We had four entries (sort of), at four different levels! And three of those were number 1's in the HoF! :goodjob:

Our two big winners:

ozbenno won in 1650 A.D. on Immortal
Conquistador 63 won in 1475 A.D. on Emperor

Two were played in BTS, so we'll give them an honorable mention:

Thrallia won in 1854 A.D. on Monarch
bestje won in 1870 A.D. on Prince

If I missed anyone, please let me know!

In my current game, I'm set up very well, if I can tech to Mass Media while holding off an attack from Qin! Hopefully I will have something by next update.

:blush: oops looks like i didn't read the requirements for the game properly

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Day late and a dollar short, but it seems someone has to be each round so far :lol:

1830 A.D. Monarch.

Yeah, it won't show until next update. Actually, it hasn't even been checked, but hopefully I haven't done anything stupid.

I love it when a plan comes together:

Although the GE that I got while I was researching Electricity was pure luck ;)

A little bit on the close side, but you only need enough to win!

well, I'm only playing on BtS except for the two required(possibly 4 required) space race victories, since i can't get them in BtS.

I finally finished my game as well. 1475 AD. I didn't get a GE so I was very late on getting my victory. I also got lucky on my last vote as Liz was teetering between me and Mansa but she luckily saw the light :lol: My game was pretty crappy to be honest. I had double gems but no food - I didn't get many GP at all. I also never built Oxford as I forgot to check OCC when I started the game. I ended up rexing to 6 good cities and had the slider at 100% for about 90-95% of the game. I sold every tech that I had (as long as it didn't cost me the liberalism race) to keep my slider up and whenever the AI had any gold, I went begging for it :D I also didn't build more than a single garrison unit per city (one city actually had no garrison) so definitely lots of room to improve. It's been a while since I've played vanilla but I noticed that the AI cities are very lightly defended compared to bts... With a slower game speed, rushing the nearest AI is probably the way to go.

Since it's after the HOF update, I'll just post the screenshot of the victory:

Top Bottom