Bisexual Catherine the Great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crusher are you poking fun? Are you actually trying to suggest that all men are hollow and those who are not are liars? That's pretty offensive but I won't take it personally.

Assuming you are just having fun, yes I did look at that link and it's good for a laugh.:lol:

It's fine for you to have your opinion but you aren't speaking on behalf of all men.

Back on-topic, I too am baffled at the obsession with female video game characters. If one is going to "appreciate" the female body, I can't see any reason for oggling over video game graphics unless one is far enough detached from reality. Trust me, real women are a lot better! :D What's more, a real women is an actual person - a big plus!:lol:

No I'm not having fun, lol! That's the kicker! It's kinda funny really. The really Ironic part about what I wrote is if I told you what kind of working professional I am you would Laugh till no tomorrow =D. You can't deny we are creatures of habit and what we do is usually much different than what we say we do ^^.

Edit:

A good part!

IF A MAN FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE YOU CANNOT BE FRIENDS

Many women want to argue this point and say things like " I have lots of guy friends." Maybe. There are exactly 3 cases Intellectual Who*es has identified whereby a guy and a girl can be friends:

1. The guy is gay
2. The guy does not find you attractive
3. The guy already has a woman much higher than you on the ladder

But of course for #2, the guy could still drunk and have intercourse with the girl, but would blatantly lie about it.

No I'm not having fun, lol! That's the kicker! It's kinda funny really. The really Ironic part about what I wrote is if I told you what kind of working professional I am you would Laugh till no tomorrow =D. You can't deny we are creatures of habit and what we do is usually much different than what we say we do ^^.

Are you a relationship counsellor or sex therapist or something? :) I'm intrigued now.

I absolutely agree we are creatures of habit and urges/desires (whatever you want to call them) can dominate ones thoughts at various times. It may even be the single biggest factor in every heterosexual relationship, but it doesn't mean that T&A is what every guy immediately thinks when he sees a woman for the first time.

No offense but I usually get the impression that those who are most obsessed with sex are those who don't get enough of it. :)

most obsessed with sex are those who don't get enough of it.

Clinically speaking the opposite is true ;). The more you get the more you want. That's why you see these guys with hot gorgeous GFs yet they are still unable to control the urge, lol.

I'm currently finishing my internship for my Doctorate for Child Psychology. I'm actually working at a distinguished child clinic, yet, I do have over $250,000 in student loans so that's not very fun ^^. I get to defend my dissertation in about 7 months and hopefully make it an official deal.

So yea, I work with Kids all day and focus on a variety of cognitive/assessment psychoanalytic, etc issues.

Clinically speaking the opposite is true ;). The more you get the more you want. That's why you see these guys with hot gorgeous GFs yet they are still unable to control the urge, lol.

I'm currently finishing my internship for my Doctorate for Child Psychology. I'm actually working at a distinguished child clinic, yet, I do have over $250,000 in student loans so that's not very fun ^^. I get to defend my dissertation in about 7 months and hopefully make it an official deal.

So yea, I work with Kids all day and focus on a variety of cognitive/assessment psychoanalytic, etc issues.

Men an children are different creatures, no?

And if you're a professional, I suppose you would be aware of research that confirms your experience? I'm not familiar with the much of the literature in child pyschology (only in relation to education) but I wouldn't mind starting somewhere!

If only it would be legal to marry an AI...

Couldn't have our own children, though, so maybe we would just have to adopt. I don't believe Boudica would object. :lol::lol:

Men an children are different creatures, no?

I was kinda making it look funny because I am a very abrasive and brash person in most cases yet I work with children day in and day out. I must admit, I am actually gentle and kind at work, lol.

Kids are great! Love em. Adults though!? Especially ones in the forum, lol!? A lot of them need to re-educate themselves and fix their thinking! I don't know if they can afford the student loans though!

Crusher is bang on about the T&A thing.

Video game females don't do it for me though (except maybe Princess Peach).

Edit:

A good part!

IF A MAN FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE YOU CANNOT BE FRIENDS

Many women want to argue this point and say things like " I have lots of guy friends." Maybe. There are exactly 3 cases Intellectual Who*es has identified whereby a guy and a girl can be friends:

1. The guy is gay
2. The guy does not find you attractive
3. The guy already has a woman much higher than you on the ladder

But of course for #2, the guy could still drunk and have intercourse with the girl, but would blatantly lie about it.

Definitely disagree with that; change this to 'IF A MAN FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE, HE'D RATHER BE YOUR LOVER THAN YOUR FRIEND' and I would agree.

If the girl makes it clear she's not interested in me romantically, I'll sulk for a while but in the long run friendship is certainly possible, even if I remain single. If not, it's going to be uncomfortable and I'll probably continue wooing her until I overstep my bounds... which either results in the previous situation or an end of the friendship.

But then, I find most stereotypically male behaviour hilarious to slightly embarassing...

Please, speak for yourself. Most guys over the age of 20 would laugh at that statement.
It depends on how hot the girl is. If she's really hot, than your gonna be looking at T & A.

It depends on how hot the girl is. If she's really hot, than your gonna be looking at T & A.

On the other end of the scale, T&A will sometimes be something you wish you could burn your eyes out after seeing. :lol:

And by the way, if you're talking to a woman and you're checking out T&A, chances are it won't last long. :)

When I saw the title, I thought this had potential but ... :lol:
@Crusher: I mostly agree with you when it comes to relation between teenagers... but between adults, I think it's a bit more complexe :)hmm:... What are we talking about? :lol:)

Did you even check out my GFs favorite link!? It might look like a joke but its actually 100% accurate.

<moore>eyebrow</moore>

Harry: No, you don't.
Sally: Yes, I do.
Harry: No, you don't.
Sally: Yes, I do.

In England, we call this "A Pantomime" :p :D

On the other end of the scale, T&A will sometimes be something you wish you could burn your eyes out after seeing.

And by the way, if you're talking to a woman and you're checking out T&A, chances are it won't last long.
Well it depends on what part your looking at, if you look at their butt, it may last longer. But if your looking at her breasts, than it doesn't last very long. By the way it is true that sometimes you wish you never had look, especially if the chicks face is messed up as well.

Dudes, wear sunglasses :lol:

This thread is quickly degenerating. I had better get this in before the mods shut it down...

My original point was meant in the direction that airing your fantasies about two female characters isn't quite appropriate for a thread where children can read it. I made it a little humorous so that I didn't sound cranky. Perhaps I should have been more direct.

In any case, as I am (AFAIK) the sole female posting in this thread, I have a couple of questions.

1. We all know that men check us out. We're not stupid. The better looking you are, the more obnoxious the male attention. It's an accepted fact. If I go to a night club, I understand that I will be subjected to this sort of conversation. Why here?

2. What makes you think that we enjoy being treated as playthings, or objects of conquest? Think about that the next time you're enjoying some T&A.

3. I tried to make the point that this was off-color. Why is it necessary to continue this insulting nonsense when you know for a fact that a woman is reading? Sure, I can choose not to read it, but why do I have to self-censor what I can read on the forum? 10% of us are women by the latest poll, why do we have to avoid this thread to keep from feeling like we're being treated like trash? I don't discuss my fantasies in threads because it's inappropriate, though judging by some of the comments here, they would fit right in with the adolescent mentality exhibited by some of you.

Now before someone screams the words "political correctness", I'll tell you it's not about being PC. It's about treating your fellow humans with dignity and respect, and having enough decorum not to be vulgar in a place where children can read it. You can think it all you want. Trade the stories with your buddies, I don't care. Do it at the bars and night clubs, but it doesn't belong here.

[/diatribe]

Sorry Lemon :blush:

I was just agreeing with Crusher1. We are animals ;)

Lemon, as much as you disagree with the appropriateness of much of the content in this thread (understandably), you would agree I hope that the views expressed here are not representative of most men, and that this is some sort of bizarre anomaly:eek: (that or I'm being incredibly naive:lol:). I would suppose the thread's title was enough to polarise posters, driving away those whose opinions may have been more valuable here, and perhaps being more attractive to those whose opinions are aligned with the OP's.

By the way, I appreciate your re-introducing some maturity to the thread. Almost by definition, the 'adolescent mentality' you speak of can't be reasoned with.

On another note, I'm still genuinely puzzled by Crusher's position considering his field of expertise, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom