Bismarck the Friendly Ghost

Mzrokks

Rammy VS the World
Don't ask me how this happened. This picture was in Word then suddenly...

Photo of the Week? :D

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 752

Attachments

• Suleiman.JPG
    Suleiman.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 464
Haha, pretty cool pics! It's odd, but I swear when comparing the properly colored Sulei to the negative Sulei, the negative one looks more realistic. Maybe it's because it's evocative of negatives from the olde dayes. You know, the early 20th century.

Suleiman now looks like the second ghost of christmas.

Rat

Never thought about the Christmas Carol link. Thanks MadRat for reminding me. And the title of this thread brings a smile to my face. :)

I've played bismarck once, I didnt notice much of his character when I played him personally, but when I played against him as another leader I also saw him as a very negative person.

What fireaxis have done with germany is that they have taken hitler's negative character and implemented it with the face of bismarck. They should have implemented the face of hitler to that guy in the same run, they can't take the personality associations of hitler and use the face of bismarck, its just ridiculous.

Bismarck was not negative like that, he was a happy, joyful guy. This is bad fireaxis policy and wrong game policy.

Top Bottom