Blue Marble Terrain

I got to say that this terrain add-on/mod is the best graphic mod there is! I'm looking forward to update and gain more stylish looking graphics and see if they can make different graphics then this, like a cartoon-looking graphics or "revolutionized" graphics.

I just bought beyond the sword today. I am applying blue marble to it anyway, I don't intend in playing multiplayer. This new expansion pack gives too many toys to play with, no need for multiplayer for me.
Bluemarble is the best thing that ever happened to Civ.
I simply can't play without it! Everything looks so cartoony without it!!!!

How can I use all of blue marble, but just remove the cloud/suburst backgrounds? I'm having trouble seeing all the text in the HoF and Civilopedia screens. Hard to see white text under white sunrays. For ex:

Thanks for a great mod, and for the help! :)

How can I use all of blue marble, but just remove the cloud/suburst backgrounds? I'm having trouble seeing all the text in the HoF and Civilopedia screens. Hard to see white text under white sunrays. For ex:

Thanks for a great mod, and for the help! :)

Uninstall, then install again, but this time uncheck the Backgrounds option.

I guess I'm dense, but I can't figure out what you mean by removing the interface and text....Please walk me thru it...Thanks!!

I love the civ marble and I always use in my games. Two suggestions: 1) the ocean more deep blue like the picture: ocean.JPG
2) The desert more yellow...

I like to see flags and colors of units of blue marble too!:goodjob:

I always just use the Terrains, Themes, and Leaderheads, but then use Civscale to remove the interface and text, so i keep the cursors (original bts waiting cursor suxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Please explain further...Thanks

Is there any hope for a version of this that can go in the /modules/ folder??

like plug and play :p

it would not crash then or would it?

It seems the current Blue Marble isn't compatible with a whole load of mods, including HOF. Any chance that you'll publish a version that is less of a problem for other mods?

Just rename your customassets folder to realcustomassets before you start the mod, then when you want to go back to normal rename it back (Warning: The game will have created another (empty) customassets folder when you start the game, so delete the empty one and rename the realcustomassets back to customassets.

I can't play Final Frontier in multiplayer with Blue Marble because it modifies the mod folder directly. If you want to play Final Frontier in multi you need to backup their folder and return it after instalation

I've been using Blue Marble for a bit and now I can't play without it. Everything looks so much better, and it's easier to distinguish the terrain. Keep the great work.:goodjob:

Top Bottom