Blue Marble V4.0 Gold

Hi, I have done downloaded the 4.5 version, I locate manually the .exe file as mentioned above, but I have this error:

Any help please?
I get the exact same issur tried loading it under "My games" I think this is a steam issue of some kind. Any help would be appreciated. The dark terrain I installed manually and its not great especially as Im poor sighted

Hi I solved this by manually installing each component in my users assets. I would recommend doing this to everyone who is having issues

Does anyone know how to get this for the Steam version of BtS? Is it even possible? The regular download place seems to be down.

To install this on the Steam version of the game, go to the steam folder ".../steams/steamapps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword/Beyond the sword/". In there create a copy of any file and rename it to civilization4.exe
now launch the Blue marble installer and lead him to this folder and click on the "civilization4.exe" and it will install normally.

To install this on the Steam version of the game, go to the steam folder ".../steams/steamapps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword/Beyond the sword/". In there create a copy of any file and rename it to civilization4.exe
now launch the Blue marble installer and lead him to this folder and click on the "civilization4.exe" and it will install normally.
Ok, i 've done that and still not working. I can't click on civilization4.exe there's no such thing. there is a field in the upper part of the menu that says 'file's name' and it's empty.
When i run the installer i only see the folders. i don't see the EXE.

I remember this worked for me but I ran into some troubles, but I can't quite remember what it was. It may have been a similar thing. Have you made sure that it is actually a .exe file, and not for example a .txt file that upon being renamed ended up being called "civilization4.exe.txt?"

It works now, thanx.:thumbsup:
I don't know what exactly happened for it to work but i reinstalled and do the same thing and this time voala - the .exe file that i made a copy of and renamed was there. Nice! :love:

I've installed blue marble, but I can't find a way to have it run on Civ IV (with Fall From Heaven II). What's the secret here? Thanks.

Top Bottom