BNH Series REBORN! BNH01: The Rebirth

lurker's comment: If you get some BGs in the northwest fog, you can get two settler factories if you irrigate all the cows.

Is this place there still open? I have several SGs going slowly. I hope it's DG...
EDIT: found the second roster, never mind.

Ummm, rik, you can start anytime :D

[0] 4000 BC - Send worker SW to the cow, Settler SE to the designated spot.

[1] 3950 BC - Found "BnH The Rebirth" - warrior started. Research on Pottery 100%. Worker irrigates.

[4] 3800 BC - Irrigation ready, roading.

[6] 3700 BC - Warrior completed, starts another. Warrior goes to explore northwards of the cow-area. 2 BG's !! :) Worker follows.

[7] 3650 BC - Worker irrigates the 2nd cow. Warrior spots 2 more BG's. Lux upped to counter unhappyness.

[8] 3600 BC - Warrior spots 3 more BG's. And jungle.

[9] 3550 BC - 2nd warrior completed. 3rd warrior started.

[10] 3500 BC - 2nd cow irrigated. Worker goes to road. 2nd warrior spots Silks. 1st warrior meets Hittites. They have Pottery :) and Alphabet :) for sale. Sell them Masonry + Ceremonial Burial for Pottery + Alphabet + 1 Hittite gold. I wish I could sign such a deal every game. Switch BnH The Rebirth to granary. We'll need a lot of workers and for the settler factory.

I'm not very good at settler-factories. Any suggestions on how to irrigate / mine to get 2 settler factories online ?

The Save 3500 BC

lurker's comment: City north of the worker, and both cities will have access to at least two cows. Both cities alternate between four food and six food. That gives you the 5 fpt. I think you'll get enough shields by mining the grassland and getting the forest on growth.

I agree 100% with Tomoyo. if we mine a bg and have forest, plus a shield from the cow, and city, and a shield elsewhere here and their, and we got it

no you were right to just do 10, its ten always, unless we hit a huge mid/late game war, where we'll drop to 5 most likely

Hmm..I'll do the rostr, if no one minds.

The Roster:
Rik_Meleet (Just played)
Beorn-eL-Feared (UP)
MeteorPunch (On deck)
BigNHuge (In the hole)
Chunky Kong (Over there)

very nice observation there. :D you get a cookie!
well, i really wouldnt like to go into a big early war unless necessary. Were here to try and do things different to make the land of egypt that darn great

Got it, and while there is not much to say:

3300: Finally find the E end of the Jungle, and dyes in it, though they are pretty far.

3150: Find the NE end of the forest, along with the Hittie border.

3000: Granary in one, I maxed production while I was at it, though right now it is on max food output - you might want to micro it either way, now that the granary will be up.

3000 load it up, and there's a Hittite Warrior standing outside the unguarded capitol - nice :( !
2950 Granary completes, and I start work on warrior.
2800 Meet Maya and trade Alpha for Bronze and Warrior Code. They have 2 cities.
2750 Meet Inca. We are up on Hittite and Inca on Tech now.
2590 Memphis founded.

- We are behind in tech and going for writing. Depending on where I've been MMing, it fluctuates between 20-40 turns for writing to be discovered.
- I had to MM like mad to get the settler factory working (but it works!).
- I'm pretty new at making settler factories. Basically you have to hit city size 7 on the same turn you build a settler. This will bring the city back down to 5. Sorry if I'm preaching to the choir :crazyeye: .

im at a friends house so can chunky and i switch plz
the roster can be this
Rik
Beorn
Meteor
Chunky
Big

OK i can take it now, so we'll stick to the original list, this is my got it.

Turn 0(2510BC)- Nothing, looks good.

IBT- Nothing.

Turn 1(2470BC)- Worker actions/scouting

IBT- BNH Settler->Settler. Memphis Warrior->Granary. Im under the assumption that after this is finished we would have a good Settler or Worker factory here. Inca start the Pyramids :wow:

Turn 2(2430BC)- Send Settler to a hill spot north, I think the best way to set this up for our defensive purposes is to have a defensive unit handy for a city if needed. So the standard three tile away system will work.

IBT- Nothing

Turn 3(2390BC)- Worker actions/scouting

IBT- Nothing

Turn 4(2350BC)- Meet Arabia. Trade Alphabet for Mysticism + 6g. Raise Luxury to 30%.

IBT- Nothing

Turn 5(2310BC)- Worker actions/scouting, see Arabian homeland.

IBT- BNH Settler->Settler.

Turn 6(2270BC)- Found Heliopolis. Begins work on Spearman. Might as well have one spear around just incase.

IBT- Nothing

Turn 7(2230BC)- Nothing

IBT- Nothing

Turn 8(2190BC)- Nothing

IBT- Nothing

Turn 9(2150BC)- Found Elephantine, its pretty close to BNH, shares alot of tiles, but with MM and roads, its very productive, also gives us our first luxury. :cool:

IBT- BNH Settler->Settler.

Turn 10(2110BC)- Settler Movements, worker actions, scouting, MM, etc.

Ok, our situation is very very good. Writing is coming along, and should get us a nice jump, I hope they are going to poly/iron. Weve got the settler factory going great, so I think that Memphis should be the worker factory, were still at one worker. Can you imagine, Egypt with 1 person doing all the work! :wow: Next up should continue the expansion phase, and try to broker deals if they get Writing. I have a settler going to the forest spot above Memphis, next to the fish. I think that doing rings of cities, three tiles away from each, is the best situation here.

The Pic-

The Save-BNH-Rebirth-From BNH himself!

Worker pump is a very good idea. We have *lots* of jungles to clear, and we need to take advantage of our "industriousness." :D

My thoughts were that we should get Map Making.

Top Bottom