BNW only R$ 3 ?!? (Already corrected to R$ 40.49)

Fabiano79

Prince
Ok, Im sure theres something wrong here, but right now I can buy the BNW exp for only R$ 3,59...(brazilian reais) thats like US$ 2. Should I buy or wait?

Spoiler :

Ok, Im sure theres something wrong here, but right now I can buy the BNW exp for only R$ 3,59...(brazilian reais) thats like US$ 2. Should I buy or wait?

Spoiler :

By all means go for it. And then gift it to me :D

It is also R$ 3,54 here. I'll take it!

EDIT: Bought it indeed. Will they correct it later? I was going to preorder it anyway.

Just brought one copy for me and my friends also purchased copies for them too.
I know it's seems really wrong but it was too cheap to pass.
I just wonder what that "Row" means. I hope I brought the right thing.

Just brought one copy for me and my friends also purchased copies for them.
I know it's seems really wrong but it was too cheap to pass.
I just wonder what that "Row" means. I hope I brought the right thing.

I'm also a bit worried... indeed very cheap! Anyone else know what that "Row" means?

RoW = Rest of (the) World.

Or specifically in this case, everything outside North America. The North American release is on July 9, RoW release is on July 12.

Well now I'm just blankly staring at the wall.

Goddamnit.

Welp, I also just paid R$3,59 (around US$2) for BNW. I'm pretty sure this will be fixed, but for now I'll just keep imagining I got the new expansion for basically nothing.

Close the freaking thread before they catch on to this. I'm not back from work yet.

The weird thing is that I wouldnt mind pay US$ 20 for this expansion, theres a lot of new content. But, its not my fault if steam made this mistake...so, I bought it :D

And here is the current russian price: 4049 rub. ~ 100 euro, 130 usd...

Spoiler :

Yeah, I'm gonna be real pissed if you guys posted something that hurts Firaxis, but I believe Steam are the ones who are going to lose for their mistake on this one. (hopefully)

It's £17.99 here in UKOGBANI, not sure what that is in dollars but it's probably around $23...

just told all my friends about it, you mr Steam is going to pay us back for the past *****:cool:

Top Bottom