born losers

Got it. I've got some job interviews tmr and wednesday but then I can play. Will try to squeez a plan before that.

Hum sorry mysty ( and team) but I think I will need a skip.

Uhm I think I had another roster in mind when I made that last post (and ras' IM messages got me thinking I was up anyway, so he's actually to blame :p). The actual roster is as follows:

Rusten - gone (for now)
Ras - skipped
shyuhe - UP NOW
lymond
bbp
mysty - just played
Thrar - probably dead...?

I already commented in my report, what are your ideas guys?

Uhm I think I had another roster in mind when I made that last post (and ras' IM messages got me thinking I was up anyway, so he's actually to blame :p).

yes ofc, blame others ;) So mature... :p :lol:
Anyway, unless we want this to die quietly, u should take some turns (myself I can prolly play this week end. Before sunday morning anyway, I will prolly be busy crying the rest of that day - wc rugby final - :lol:)

I lost interest in this too. Even though we were some 5 guys that are "still around", there is no playing and commenting. If I want to play a game myself I start a solo and don't have to write reports that probably nobody bothers reading.

I'd like to play that game with you though, the one we've been talking about for at least a year :p just say when you have some time...

I agree with letting it die. This is 4 games we've tried and participation is seriously lacking. I'm not having fun without real discussion.

No pb for letting this die... Hope we can play together sometime in the future as I appreciate you guys ;)

@Mysty: I will send you a save today.

Top Bottom