BOTM 97 - Frederick - Final Spoiler

If your IW city or capital is doing 500+ final-hpt, then you only need one overflow.
In my last game, my city was 600 hpt, so it was a simple 1t Life Support.

True, but just to add for others who may this discussion... You actually need two cities producing at those levels because the last two build are likely "llife" and Stassis.

Life needs 1000 (and has 100% resource bonus)
Stassis needs 1200 and has no bonus.

If you are 1-turning life, then depending on research rate, you need to 2 or 3 turn. In my case, I needed to 3-turn it. The capital multiplies hammers by 4 for life, and 4 for stassis (IW does 50% better), so needed raw hammers per turn hammers for only single-overflow are:

city life stassis
capital 150 100
IW 111 86

This means that if you for example use the IW city to 1T life, then you also need the capital to have 100H per turn to get the Stassis in time.

In my case, IW was also a bit too low for single overshoot, so this is somewhat moot. I am mostly posting this to point out that two monster producers are needed (because I sometimes see people suggest to make one super-monster by putting the IW in the capital.)

I don't get, how you're able to build Chariots at that time, when connecting Iron and having Guilds is not avoidable. Do you simply skip HBR and that's enough?

Yea, no HBR.
I also end the game with no Archery.

Well, not exactly. Since I want the extra score I get them both at the very end.

Top Bottom