Botwawki 2.6

So, new thoughts about the update.

1. Sunshine Royal Exodus was EPIC. It was tragic, but epic. I imagine a column of noble refugees and random commoners, guarded by rare men-at-arms and knights in heraldic power armor, crawling between barren hills of Alabama Wasteland...
2. Enclave spent almost half of their mini-nukes bombing the Steelmen and their vassals. A brilliant Jacksonian diplomatic gambit.
3. The Sunshine Wasteland reminds me Europe circa 1941. France is down and England is besieged, but now a greater conflict is brewing. A conflict from which Jacksonia cannot withdraw.

Meanwhile, please enjoy the new map:
Spoiler :

And I'm Hitler in your imagination... thanks...
Well, to be honest, your main enemy right now is Enclave. So, they can be Stalin, if it makes things better. :p

Or let's say Sunshine Wasteland looks like Europe in 1811. Coalitionist powers have been beaten and joined your Continental blockade, but your most persistent enemy is still out of your reach and is not going to let you withdraw. In that comparison, you're Napoleon. :)

And I'm Hitler in your imagination... thanks...

ur hitler in my imagination :( :(

So which enclave outpost was it that got destroyed? I was under the impression it was Epsilon.

Confirming, that yes, indeed I will continue to accept new people until there is literally no room on the map.

Spoiler Stats, also, claiming Nashville is in Alabama is a good way to get shot :p :
Alisonia: SouthernKing
Leader: Queen Artemisia II Jackson (Enigmatic)
Faction Trait: Religious
Capital: The Parthenon (Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN; Urban Ruin)
Structures: None
Population: 300
Slaves: 0
Education: Oral
Food: 2,600 (+450)
Water: 2,600 (+450)
Energy: 0 (+0)
Materials: 0
Ammunition: 1,000
Military Equipment: 100 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 100 1-H Guns, 50 2-H Guns, 25 Laser Weapons, 40 Power Armor Suits
Robots: None
Military Skill: 4

Spoiler Orders :
For more than a century we have survived on our own here, in this remote corner of the wasteland. But with word reaching us of the riches that can be found in the Land of Sunshine, it is time for us to look beyond our borders.

Thus we will send two exploration parties out.
-The first (50 people with 20 power armours, 30 1-H, 10 2-H, 10 Energy) will solidify our control over and around the ruins of Nashville itself. Specifically, the Riverfront area and what is today downtown, as well as North Nashville and the Tennessee State University area. I don't know if the bridges across the Cumberland are still standing, and the river itself seems dubious, so stay on our side of the river (the south side) Priority should be on clearing bandits out. With power armour and energy weapons we should have superior firepower so this shouldn't be too difficult. Second priority is salvaging as much as we can.
-The second (50 people with 10 power armours, 30 1-H, 10 2-H, 10 Energy) will make their way southeast, to the satellite towns of Smyrna and Murfreesboro, and attempt to clear any bandits and whatnot from this area. We will leave shrines of Alison behind to mark our presence. After that, we will again, carry as much back to Alisonia with us as we can manage.

Spoiler Queen's Solution :
Of course nomads are welcome in our borders! - on one condition. All who wish to become citizens of Alison's chosen dominion on Earth must prove their devotion to her.

@SouthernKing: Corrected the state issue in stats. Thankfully people from Tennessee or Alabama can't hit the broadside of a barn without good Virginians or Floridians to point it out to them.

What am I then? :|

Faction Name: War Boys
Leader Name: Swing King
Leader Trait: Enigmatic
Starting Location: on map below
Leader Background: The man named "Swing King" by his followers is a highly curious man. Does he come from the area or was he always part of the War Boys? Whatever, the case, his followers all agree that on Route 66, he will have the Sweetest Ride.
Origins: Tribal nomads
Traits: Tech Defensive
Capital Type: Tribal Camp
Background: The War Boys are from a territory far away, but were pushed into the Sunshine Wasteland as a result of ongoing BoS moves against nomadic groups. To the War Boys, automotives and other engined vehicles are the ultimate in their pursuit of wealth and faith. The War Boy afterlife is called Route 66, and it is said that your bravery in battle is what nets you the Sweetest Ride. In their flight from the BoS, they were capable of taking several motorcycles. The primary deity of the War Boys is Krislehs, for He brought the Engine and the Power Cell to the wasteland. It should come as no surprise that a War Boy camp looks more like a flea market for automotive paraphernalia, from indicators showing the price of fuel to ripped off car headlights. The Swing King demands absolute loyalty in his men, and often, the well-being of the group goes above the well-being of the individual. Drug addicts are commonly found on the front ranks of the War Boy parties, leading the charge with reckless abandon on "chariots" - fierce contraptions of rickety engines powered by Krislehs knows what, and decked out with scythes and anything necessary to make short worth of both the occupant and his enemies.
Spoiler :

ooc: above is what I sort of mean by chariots.

Top Bottom