Botwawki 2.6

Diplomatic Announcement, by Sunshine Trade League

After recent events, the situation of the Sunshine Imperium became critical, and this organization shall be soon extinguished. Henceforth, the STL will abandon any loyalty to the Sunshine Kingdom, and will fight alongside Jacksonia to resolve this conflict.

For the return of peace, along with prosperity, we formally declare war on Sunshine Kingdom, and accept the kind offer of friendship given to us by Jacksonia.

I don't always backstab my allies, but when I do, I backstab them after they submit their orders. :)

(Just joking. I'm sure Golden Knight didn't do it for the sake of metagame.)

Diplomatic Announcement, by Sunshine Trade League

After recent events, the situation of the Sunshine Imperium became critical, and this organization shall be soon extinguished. Henceforth, the STL will abandon any loyalty to the Sunshine Kingdom, and will fight alongside Jacksonia to resolve this conflict.

For the return of peace, along with prosperity, we formally declare war on Sunshine Kingdom, and accept the kind offer of friendship given to us by Jacksonia.

The Overseer welcomes you aboard.

May I suggest using Google Docs/Sheets in the future EQ?

Also, orders are being worked on as we speak.

Fort Rome Orders

Stats
Spoiler :

Fort Rome: arya126
Leader: Consul Trajan (Scavenger)
Faction Trait: Expansionist
Capital: Fort Rome (Redstone Arsenal, AL; Bunker)
Structures: None
Population: 550
Slaves: 190
Education: General
Caps: 1.3k
Food: 1,230 (+300)
Water: 2,430 (+650)
Energy: 0 (+0)
Materials: 990
Ammunition: 1,860
Military Equipment: 40 High-Tech Melee Weapons, 10 1-H Guns, 40 2-H Guns, 115 Laser Weapons, 10 Heavy Weapons, 1 Low-Tech Siege Weapon, 130 Power Armor Suits
Robots: None
Military Skill: 7
Outposts:
Spoiler:

Capua (Baker’s Chapel, AL; Settlement):
-Structures: None
-Arsenal: 100 Laser Weapons
Neapolis (Russell Cave National Monument; Cave System): +250 Water
-Structures: none
-Arsenal: 75 Laser Weapons
Pompeii (Laceys Spring, AL; Settlement): +200 Food
-Arsenal: 10 High-Tech Melee Weapons, 10 1-H Guns, 10 2-H Guns, 20 Laser Weapons
Ravenna (Cathedral Caverns State Park, AL; Cave System): +300 Water
-Arsenal: 50 Laser Weapons
Skyline (Skyline, AL; Settlement): +100 Food, +100 Water
-Structures: Fortifications
-Arsenal: 100 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 130 1-H Guns, 70 2-H Guns, 20 Laser Weapons

Orders
Spoiler :

Construction

Use 800 materials to construct a radio tower in Fort Rome proper.

Scavenging

Send 40 people into Huntsville again, equipped with 20 laser weapons and 20 2-H guns.

Consolidation

80 people are to be divided into two patrol groups of 40 people each. Each group of 40 will be equipped with 20 power armor suits, 20 laser weapons, 5 heavy weapons, 10 2-H guns, and 5 high tech melee weapons. In total, 40 power armor suits, 40 laser weapons, 10 heavy weapons, 20 2-H guns, and 10 high tech melee weapons are to be used with the patrols. These patrols are to patrol the roads and areas under our control and between our settlements. Occasional forays 10-20 miles outside our area of direct control are to be performed to scout for good farming locations, and to encourage "immigration", as well as to hopefully locate more settlements to target. Also, move 20 laser weapons and 5 power armor suits to Capua, 5 power armor suits to Skyline, and 5 power armor suits to Pompeii.

Rename Skyline to Mediolanum.

Leader

Leader Trajan is to be forced out of office in disgrace, being replaced by a new military leader by the name of Diocletian. I believe you choose his trait, although I would prefer Charismatic (probably shouldnt have told you that as now you will choose something else).

Market

Sell all 150 1-H guns for a total of 124.5K caps.

Sell 1000 water for 24K caps.

Sell 200 ammo for 12.6K caps.

Sell 100 materials for 9.1K caps.

Total cap revenue: 170.2K caps.

Buy 182,000 food for 9.2K caps.

Buy 20 energy for 72K caps.

Buy 200 slaves for 80 K caps.

Bank 9K caps.

Consul's Challenge
Spoiler :

Consul’s Challenge: Members of our civilian government are highly opposed to the institution of slavery as we continue to take larger and larger numbers of slaves from the wasteland. They have numerous backers among the new immigrants who continue to arrive in our nation, not to mention, support from the slaves themselves. If we continue the institution of slavery, we will likely face growing resistance from our own population and civilian leadership. How do we respond to the growing calls for abolition of slavery?

Already mentioned above is that the civilian consul has had to leave office in disgrace due to a scandalous personal affair within the Bunker community. This means somebody new has been appointed as civilian consul, allowing the recently appointed military Consul Diocletian to consolidate power and influence. Additionally, the most vocal leaders of the anti slavery movement are to arrested on whatever charges can be brought to bear against them, manufactured if necessary, and sentenced to be enslaved themselves, leading to 10-15 new slaves from that source alone. Additionally the living conditions of the slaves are to be improved so that they are at least moderately comfortable.

Dademen:
Spoiler :
Dademen: Terran Emperor
Leader: Dragon Lord Aygon Targyarian (Enigmatic)
Faction Trait: Barbaric
Capital: Dadeland Station (Miami, FL; Urban Ruin)
Structures: Energy Reactor
Population: 410
Slaves: 0
Education: Oral
Caps: 37k
Food: 2,180 (+200)
Water: 1,780 (+200)
Energy: 0 (+3)
Materials: 450
Ammunition: 800
Military Equipment: 250 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 100 1-H Guns, 50 2-H Guns, 25 Laser Weapons, 50 Stealth Boys
Military Skill: 4

Dragon Lord's Challenge:
Spoiler :
Keep the girl from the rest of the population, however make her a personal advisor, keep her with me, and give her her own personal living quarters for the time being, if she can continue to make correct predictions in the wasteland and in real life, over these next few months (one turn), then keep her as a possible asset and advisor, if her predictions turn out to be hooey then bring her to her fellow citizens for judgement and punishment, if she is guilty of treason and lying to the dragon lord, then her fellow citizens can choose her punishment, between exile, or execution by dragon stomach.

Orders:
Spoiler :
Build one Mr Handy using 300 materials and 1 energy

Send the Mr Handy as well as 200 men down to florida city, armed with 50 1 h guns and 150 melee weapons, next to homestead, search through the florida keys outlet center, as well as the neighby homestead senior high school, for any materials, and possible pre war knowledge, books, tech, and anything else that could help increase our knowledge and learning.

Send 50 men north to Hialeah, with 10 Laser weapons, 25 2-h guns, and 15 1-h guns, scout out the area and see what is living there, go slowly and be careful, watching out for hostile groups, and see if there is any place safe there to continue heading further north, or to set up a camp, if anything is fought, make sure to bring back its meat for the dragons, but not at the expense of materials. Search out for materials as well, but the main goal of the hialeah trip is exploration and scouting out for what is going on there.

Send 50 more men armed the same as the ones sent to Hialeah into the everglades to scout out for, any other materials, food, and to see what is living there as well as to search for any possible route across it, and to search for food, bunkers, materials or anything that could be of use for the dademen. The Everglades shouldn't be a barrier for the Dademen, but an opportunity to expand and explore.

Trade:
Spoiler :
buy 40,000 food for 2k caps

EQ, I just realized the NPC spent all of my materials. I was saving up for a institution. :cry:

@Quisani: Should have specified that before leaving :p .

Yeah, and really, though, I can't even be mad cause the spending seems justified enough IC

Just so everyone is fairly warned: I will be starting the update first thing tomorrow morning and will have it done either tomorrow night or Sunday morning. Also, the Traveler will be regularly updated throughout the weekend, so stay tuned there too!

Maritime Collective:
Spoiler :
Leader: Mayor Harken Beckett (Scavenger)
Faction Trait: Industrious
Capital: Pensacola, FL (Urban Ruin)
Structures: Water Station (2), Fortifications (5), Radio Tower, School, Farming Equipment (2), Forge, Airfield, Institute, Energy Reactor, Ammunition Convertor
Population: 3,280
Education: Advanced
Caps: 27.9k
Food: 2,250 (+2,400)
Water: 1,620 (+2,500)
Energy: 12 (+3)
Materials: 2,000
Ammunition: 3,575
Military Equipment: 1,135 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 25 High-Tech Melee Weapons, 545 1-H Guns, 410 2-H Guns, 30 Laser Weapons, 40 Plasma Weapons, 50 Heavy Weapons, 3 Howitzers, 1 IFV, 1 Large Boat, 3 B-77 Heavy Bombers
Military Skill: 10
Outposts:

Mayor Solution:
Spoiler :
I will trust in the abilities of the doctors to treat the people of New Panama.

Order:
Spoiler :
A large ship with 70 2-H Gunsmen will search the St Andrew Bay near New Panama for sunk ship part that can be use for scrap.

Stats:
Spoiler :

People’s Republic of America: christos200
Leader: Premier Maximilian Kraat (Lucky)
Faction Trait: Industrious
Capital: St. Pauls (St. Pauls, NC; Pre-War Community)
Structures: Fortifications, Farming Equipment, Water Station, School
Population: 860
Education: General
Food: 1,620 (+800)
Water: 2,220 (+900)
Energy: 0 (+0)
Materials: 200
Ammunition: 1,100
Military Equipment: 75 1-H Guns, 25 2-H Guns, 180 Plasma Weapons
Military Skill: 3
Outposts:
Spoiler :

Elrod (Elrod, NC; Settlement): +100 Food, +100 Water
-Structures: Fortifications (3), Forge
-Arsenal: 250 Low-Tech Melee Weapons

Military Orders:

Spoiler :
10 men equipped with 2-H Guns, 50 men equipped with Plasma Weapons and 50 men equipped with 1-H Guns shall search Fairmont, North Carolina for any materials. If they encounter enemy resistance, they shall try to persuade the enemy to surrender. If they refuse, they shall attack and conquer the area.

Challenge:

Spoiler :
Enforce censorship. Capitalist propaganda should be exterminated.

Starting work on the update now.

I'm sorry for disappearing earlier - I guess things just got busy at an inopportune time. Is it okay if I rejoin after the coming update?

You can still join in wit hthe next update if you have a good faction idea. Just set it up and you're good to go.

Okay, I hope i'm not too late with this.

Faction Name: Alisonia
Leader Name: Queen Artemisia II Jackson
Leader Trait: Enigmatic
Starting Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Leader Background: The "scholar-queen" Artemisia II, daughter of Artemisia I, came to power at the age of seventeen, five years ago, after her mother's death.
Origins: Survivors
Traits: Religious
Capital Type: Urban Ruin

Background: Alisonia is named after its patron goddess, Alison (Alison the Swift and Alison the Tailor), the goddess of love, beauty, and music. Alison's priesthood forms an integral part of Alisonian society, through the ulema known as the "Court of 22" (named after the 22 elder priests and priestesses who sit on it at any one time). At shrines across the city-state, initiates, both male and female, attempt to emulate her multitude of dresses, and pay tribute to her by publicly singing the music attributed to her. Worship of all other deities, such as - divines forbid! - the Kanye of the West, is forbidden and actively stamped out through the efforts of the Court of 22, though mystery cults devoted to those do exist on the fringes of Alisonian society.

Alisonia's exact origins are disputed and somewhat shrouded in mist, but it is known the settlement was founded sometime in the mid-22nd century, by survivors from pre-war Vanderbilt University, who raised a flag from the top of the Parthenon, which, by Alison's divine intervention (after all, her statue is inside) seemed to have survived the War entirely unscathed, and indeed even many decades afterwards still shone as if it had just been built. Initially, it was a direct democracy of sorts based on the model of ancient Athens, but the idealistic hopes of its founders had faded, and within several generations the city-state had become dominated by an entrenched, slave-holding aristocracy, dominated by a half dozen or so families, and democratic in name only.

This ultimately culminated in 2235, when, a plague swept through the settlement. When it was clear the aristocrats would do little to help, supported by the Alisonian priesthood and the slaves, one of their own by the name of Artemisia Jackson, led a coup which overthrew the last mayor. Artemisia had herself crowned as queen, abolished slavery, distributed the old aristocrats' possessions to the slaves, and dramatically increased the priesthood's power, thus bringing in the current system of government.

(I blame thomas)

What is it about the Wasteland and the Jackson family? Jacksons are everywhere.

(The new faction is awesome, though.)

Top Bottom