How to install and play:
(With advised 2-Plot-City-Radius. Otherwise for 1-Plot-City-Radius, also see below.)
To play this version you must start a new game.
- First you need the get branch "Challenge" that can be downloaded here. (Use the "Download as ZIP"- option at the big green "Code" button on the right.)
- It is basically the mod you need copy to mod folder of Civ4Col (but does not contain the DLL yet) - but of course you first need to extract the ZIP.
- To play it you will also need a current DLL, which can be downloaded from this post here.
- The post contains both alternatives 2-Plot-City-Radius-DLL and 1-Plot-City-Radius-DLL. You will need only the version you want to play with.
- It is a .7z and you need to extract it first to get to the DLL inside. (e.g. by using 7Zip or newer version of WinRaR)
- Then you will need to copy that DLL into the "/Assets" folder of the mod
It is NOT save game compatible.
Have fun playing.
And if you have feedback or find issues, please post in this thread....
As the time waiting for the official 2.8.1 grows longer I grew impatient and wanted to try out the new changes.
I deleted all savegames just in case, and then followed the steps you give above (installing only the 2plotcityradius).
Starting a game results in an error: