Bringing back this Mod

Ok, for this Mod to workout we will need as many active and hardworking people on a team, as possible. Ill try to limit it too 2 leaders.

Here is where you can sign up.

1. Leaders (do a little of everything)

2. XML (need lots of these and be specific plz also)

3. Unit/building Creater (with blender, nifskope or 3ds doesn't matter)

4. Skinning

5. Graphics (buttons+icons)

6. Ideas

7. Testers

8. Historical Accuracy (using wookiepedia.com, will make sure that we are doing things correct according to the star wars universe).

9. Map Maker

10. Other (python/sdk if we end up needing it)

11. Music

This is how the Mod goes: (idea people can make up more)

Rebal Alliance - red
Galactic Empire - blue
Royal Naboo - yellow
Gungans - green
Republic - white
Confederacy - orange
Wookies - brown
Black Sun - black

Eras:
Tech lvl1 (episode 1)
Tech lvl2 (episode 2)
Tech lvl3 (episode 3)
Tech lvl4 (episode 4)
Tech lvl5 (episode 5)
Tech lvl6 (episode 6)
Tech lvl7 (vong-war)

Terrian:
Be on land
and if we can we go FF and do space also.

I would like to start out simple then we can expand, if we can reach our simple goal.

And just so you all know were not hopeless, i have a lot of star wars units at my disposal.

-Naboo trooper (i made)
-Landspeeder
-At-At
-At-St
-Clone Trooper
-Naboo Starfighter
-Tie Fighter
-Tie Interceptor
-A-wing
-Krayt Dragon
-Booma Catapult (i made)
-Tie Bomber
-Z-95
-X-wing
-Y-wing
-Rebal Turret

and more.

Im currently working on a Battledroid.

and i also have an arsenal of star wars music :p

P.S Popcornlord, please lead if you can (because i know you started most of this) trying to get a team set up.

Please Post or PM with what you would like to do. And i hope lots of skilled people find this.

Thanks!

I can help something with XML, Ideas, Testing (probably) and Historical Accuracy as soon as I get BTS (within a week hopefully). I'm not really experienced with Civ modding, but I have prior experience with XML. Not promising how much free time I'll have though...

I can't lead, as I'll be too busy, or forget, or whatever and then it'll collapse and chaos will reign. Sorry, I'm just not a good leader. I'll help with ideas or other, but still, no garantees. And you're going to have some trouble getting experienced people, as most experienced people have seen it collapse, restart, collapse, restart etc. Good luck, though!

Just a thought, but mightn't it be good to just start threads and discussing stuff, so people know it's happening, people can help with what they can, then hopefully more people will come once they see that it's active and they will start helping?

Robert that is a good idea, and ill do that as long as im not the only one post:)

Popcorn even if you cant lead contributing anything or just posting to help keep us up and giving us fresh advice and ideas, would be very nice also.

Alright, well the first step is to decide where to start. I'd try to get something in the movies, that's popular, with room to expand, starting on one level (space or perferably land), and not too short or too long. Just for reference, I had a pole a while ago, here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=274215. Might be of help :). Personally, just land in the clone wars seems best to me now.
You also should decide how big to start, with a few civs and their uniquness, or work generically and expand from there. And of course there's a team, announcing it to a wider audience (which I wouldn't do yet), etc. Wow, I just realised how much work I had. :crazyeye:

^ ya land on clone wars, im almost done with my battledroid and droideka (just need skinning). Next im going to try to get super battledroid. We can see if we can focus mainly on clone wars and see if we have enough efforts to expand it to larger scale.

Erm... I would prefer Clone Wars personally, but most of the units seem to be for between Episodes 4 and 6? Might it be best to go with what we've got so the huge list of art tasks isn't quite so huge to begin with?

Watching.........

Lurking............

Could Play test.............

JosEPh :)

what do you do for leaderheads?

We would most likely use static 2d leaderheads, but if you were willing to make 3d ones that would be great and we would use those. Might be hard since some of them will be alien characters of different shapes, 70% of them at least will be human though.

Take out the gungans and i can do a little of everything

do you think you could start it I think we're becoming unorganized and it's dying
All we do now is talk about it

Top Bottom