[BtS] "Mars, Now!"

With what patch do you play?
I ask, because i can't open the savegame.
(but i have all versions here, so if you can say it...)

It's this download from the first page of thread, without installing latest patch "L" - guess it's patch "I" included, then.

Perhaps I should have checked the latest patch before playing :sad:

Ups, sorry piantao, i completly forgot you :blush:, and i will not be able to check the savegame this week, sorry.

But another thing: Thanks to Pfeffersack to mention, that "Mars, Now!" is featured in the german PC gaming magazin "PC Games" with a quarter of a page :goodjob:.

But sad, it seems that the current version was not added to their DVD :sad:.

Ups, sorry piantao, i completly forgot you :blush:, and i will not be able to check the savegame this week, sorry.

But another thing: Thanks to Pfeffersack to mention, that "Mars, Now!" is featured in the german PC gaming magazin "PC Games" with a quarter of a page :goodjob:.

Awesome! Is the article online by any chance?

need more :hammers: to complete it, huh? :lol:
't's all right, I haven't expected to get it in few turns...

congrats for coverage, keep on.:thumbsup:

Thanks you both, kel and piantao :).

need more :hammers: to complete it, huh? :lol:
't's all right, I haven't expected to get it in few turns...

:lol:
The hammers are enough, i just have not enough cities to produce all the needed things :D.

It seems this mod has come a long way, last I checked patch C was all the rave :lol:

anywho, good to see the mod coming along nicely.

It seems this mod has come a long way, last I checked patch C was all the rave :lol:

anywho, good to see the mod coming along nicely.

Thanks man :).

I wish, i would have any time to invest in my mod, but it's still not better :(.

lol did I see creatures from fall from heaven?

No, you've seen creatures from Afterworld ;).

Sorry I've been gone so long. How you doing, The_J?

I look forward to playing this more.

Wow? I'm not the only one who can't download from Atomic Gamer? Whew, that's a relief. Mine always halts between 50 and 86% and the whole 5 minute wait is just stupid.

Sorry I've been gone so long. How you doing, The_J?

I look forward to playing this more.

Thanks David :).

How am i doing....good in RL, not so good in VL ("virtual life" ;)).
I don't have enough time for modding atm, so there'll probably be no update this year :(.

rapidshare+atomicgamer=pain :lol:

Suggest something better ;).

Speaking of updating. Um, you might want to fast. Because as the Chinese, I can't build mines. :(
The option is greyed out, or rather blacked out. The M key does nothing.
It says build a Chinese mine, requires Chinese something or other in red text, meaning you can't build a mine at all.

I'm reasonably certain I downloaded the latest patch too.
Also, do make sure someday you adjust the nuclear plant, because as I've said, there's no real reason to have unhappiness from it. In about 150 years, our nuclear plants will more than likely be utterly immune to meltdowns...let alone no need for the storage of the nuclear waste.

Let's not forget that also the game broke after trying to end the term after the Roswell aliens were found.

You might want to look at that too. For some reason, the game crashes when you go to the next turn.

Top Bottom