[BTS Total Mod] Thomas' War

could this be put up as one whole download. As i am always getting errors right when i start extracting it to my mods list.

Hey I downloaded the animated leaderheads and wonder movies but neither one is working what could the problem be

Hello all,

Has anyone tried Improved_Graphics_for_CIV_v2.0 with this mod?
I've added Improved_Graphics_for_CIV_v2.0 to several mods I play without any problems.

Edit: BTS 3.19, Windows 7, no interface either.

I will give it a shot, thanks!

PS: how do i get them to work together (folder to place 40civ mod in, which mod to launch, WB friendly?)

Put everything from the 40 civs mod to the right place in the thomas' war mod (should only be the file Assets\CvGameCoredll.dll, if i remember correctly), and then just start thomas' war.
Don't forget, you have to start a game via "custom game" to set more than 18 civs.

Also, is there an easy list of the civs/leaders, the XML files are quite painful to sort through.

I think I got it, thanks.... however now a I have another question. I successfully applied a 40 civ mod to Thoma's War and then proceeded to start a custom scenario with Jeleen's 1066AD, and add more AIs in the customizable part. To my distaste, it is locked and no more civs can be added so; How do I remove this lock?

Thanks in advance... this is plaguing my dreams

After the fish resource successfully surrounded by the working boat improvement, then "Golden Gate" world wonder was built with the bridge stretching right above and across over it, the capital city population grows almost infinite, see screenshot in the attachment.

Download Bonus Olive (Details in post #1140 on page 57)

Attachments

• Churchill Civ Screenshot.rar
    715.4 KB · Views: 102
I found the reason why certain things like interface and etc. didn't work properly.

Make sure you have most recent version installed of Beyond the Sword.

After that, everything worked fine.:goodjob:

Can anyone tell me why this won't show up when I install to main mods folder and not 'my games' mod folder?

I tried in my game but get the primary control theme error.

But when I install to the main directory, it doesn't show up in my mod chooser or via the mod chooser if I load up the game normally.

Using latest version of CivBTS.

Cheers.

EDIT: Sorry, being an idiot, had it in the normal mods folder and not the BTS mods folder. Sorry.

Mod is working great but when I install animated leaderheads, the interface dissapears, anyone else had this when installing the leaderheads?

Can anyone tell me what I need to remove in regards to BUG and BAT so I can get the interface to work in this excellent mod?

Cheers.

Hi guys,

I am going to ask a question that has already been asked, but never really answered. I have been playing civ4, particularily bts for years now. Few time ago i dld thomas' war mod (which is for me one of the best) and had some game, but every time the same problem occurs.
When i arrive around the industrial era, I finish the turn, AI begin to think, but never stops. The planet cursor keeps turning, i can move the screen on the map, but the turn will never pass.
This is very annoying as i never managed to acces further era in the game. what a pity.
On this earlier post, by Ikaros 82:
"Hi.
I'm sorry if I'm repeating an already posted question, but I find it a bit difficoult to know.

I've a very annoyng problem with this marvellous mod.
After a certain number of turns, after ending the turn, the game locks. It remains "thinking", with the world's icon rolling, and the "end turn" never happens.
Even reloading the game, when reaching the same turn, it won't pass the turn.
(I also tried waiting half an hour, with no results)

I noticed that a device to overcome this problem is changing something important in the game. For example, last time, I declared war just before the "locking" turn, and I manage to go to the next turn.
But... this won't work everytime, or is not always possible, and is very annoying...

So... there is a way to force the next turn? It is possible to have an escape cheat code to stopping the AI thinking and begin the next turn?
I'm not able to end a game. Not one at all.

I usually play in multiplayer, 2 human people allied, and 4 pairs of AI allied, for a total of 10 players, over LAN.
I usually can play untill Scientific Method or so.
It's been ten games or more, that I cannot reach the the future era!

Maybe the author of this mod (the best I've ever played) could add a button in the interface, to press to force the game to go to the next turn??
Thanks in advice. "

The only answer given, by The J, is "The "lock" is a standard BtS bug and has nothing to do with this mod. Only Firaxis can fix it. "
I am not very satisfied with this answered as i never encountered this bug before.
Did some of you had the same problem, on this mod or any other game? It looks like some people never got it, that must means that something can be done to avoid this...
I am really looking for some help about this.
Thanks a lot in advance,
++

Top Bottom