BTS v.3.13 Patch

I just recently patched a bit ago, and when I click load a mod, and choose the HOF 3.03, it pops to desktop, then begins the usual load process, then crashes with an error...any help please?
The HOF-Mod for 3.03 will not work with 3.13 as with all major patches it crashes old mods. So you'll have to wait for the 3.13 version of the HOF-Mod :)

I just recently patched a bit ago, and when I click load a mod, and choose the HOF 3.03, it pops to desktop, then begins the usual load process, then crashes with an error...any help please?
Version 3.03.001 of the HOF mod is only to be used with 3.03 of BTS. We don't currently have a version that works with the new patch.

+ What ori said!

Impressive, you average one post per year. Welcome to CFC! :band:

Sorry, the HOF Mod v3.03.001 is not compatible with with patch 3.13. We will be creating a HOF Mod v3.13.001 in the near future. Until then you can try using a dual install.

Edit: oops. didn't see that everyone else had already answered.

Will the HOF mod 3.13 also apply to the BTS change to assets in vanilla and warlords? Or will it only apply to BTS games?

That is, will I have to dual install to play vanilla and warlords after the HOF 3.13 mod is released since it won't directly affect the vanilla and warlords asset changes?

Will the HOF mod 3.13 also apply to the BTS change to assets in vanilla and warlords? Or will it only apply to BTS games?

That is, will I have to dual install to play vanilla and warlords after the HOF 3.13 mod is released since it won't directly affect the vanilla and warlords asset changes?
We plan to release new versions of the the HOF Mods for Vanilla and Warlords at the same time as 3.13.001.

Would somebody please submit me a link where I can download the latest BTS patch.

Does anyone know why mine crashes whenever I try to start an HoF 3.13.001 game? I can start a game with HoF 1.74.002 and BtS 3.13 just fine. I did a full install of BtS, then updated with patch 3.13, then installed HoF 3.13.001. Any ideas?

Does anyone know why mine crashes whenever I try to start an HoF 3.13.001 game? I can start a game with HoF 1.74.002 and BtS 3.13 just fine. I did a full install of BtS, then updated with patch 3.13, then installed HoF 3.13.001. Any ideas?

Can you run the Assetchecker that is located in this post? Note that there are a couple versions of the assetchecker. Than please email the text that is produced by the assetchecker to hof.civfanatics@gmail.com. Thanks!

Now I can't even fire up BtS from disk. Will load HoF but still crashes when I actually try to start a game.

Now I can't even fire up BtS from disk. Will load HoF but still crashes when I actually try to start a game.

Bah, work filters aren't letting me open it. Can you either PM it to me, or just post it? Sorry.

Also, welcome to CFC and more importantly, welcome to the HOF! :band:

Top Bottom