Bug Report

Hi,
Sorry for the question but I just installed the Mod and I facing a Problem:

When I start a new game its loading and in the begining its defeating me without a single turn being made. I didnt find anything in the thread or FAQ.

Hi,
Sorry for the question but I just installed the Mod and I facing a Problem:

When I start a new game its loading and in the begining its defeating me without a single turn being made. I didnt find anything in the thread or FAQ.

it is most questioned problem in thread :) - do not install mercenaries component (it is not in readme, because we found this after releasing mod)

it is most questioned problem in thread :) - do not install mercenaries component (it is not in readme, because we found this after releasing mod)

Actualy I didn't install them, but I'll try one more time from 0.

I have to uninstall the "Blue - Hi res ... smth" and now everything is OK

Extremely odd bug - in the civliopedia, whenever I scroll through the unique units for a civ, the game closes. Any ideas why this is? (I have the latest patch and a fairly good PC).

Ok so I'm an avid civ fan, usually roam here but never post and had to get an account here just to mention this:

I recently got warlords and installed TR immediatly (didnt even try Warlords without it lol), I just started a game with my fav civ, Russia, to find out that the cottages are invisible, they're there but the image of the cottages dont show, I just started the game and have yet to see if hamlets and towns will show up. I'm guessing its either missing a img file or the line that calls it is wrong =/ Can post SS if needed

EDIT: All buildings are missing, cottages, hamlets, villages and town.

Oh also, while I'm here, heres a suggestion, could you please make the Rebel option an on/off feature that you can change at the beginning of game? Sometimes I take barbarians off certain games and that option doesnt stop rebels from spawning, cause they're royally annoying and bugged, when you get to modern ages, at the beginning you still only have musketmans (like 9-10 power) but the rebels that spawn are now at 20, they spawn in groups of up to 6-8 and take my cities in 1 round (spawn and attack during same round) even though I am fortifying with 4-5 musketmen

Ok so I'm an avid civ fan, usually roam here but never post and had to get an account here just to mention this:

I recently got warlords and installed TR immediatly (didnt even try Warlords without it lol), I just started a game with my fav civ, Russia, to find out that the cottages are invisible, they're there but the image of the cottages dont show, I just started the game and have yet to see if hamlets and towns will show up. I'm guessing its either missing a img file or the line that calls it is wrong =/ Can post SS if needed

EDIT: All buildings are missing, cottages, hamlets, villages and town.

Oh also, while I'm here, heres a suggestion, could you please make the Rebel option an on/off feature that you can change at the beginning of game? Sometimes I take barbarians off certain games and that option doesnt stop rebels from spawning, cause they're royally annoying and bugged, when you get to modern ages, at the beginning you still only have musketmans (like 9-10 power) but the rebels that spawn are now at 20, they spawn in groups of up to 6-8 and take my cities in 1 round (spawn and attack during same round) even though I am fortifying with 4-5 musketmen

Sounds like you haven't installed the patch - this issue with Russia (and Aztecs/Incas) has been fixed there. IIRC, rebels are also toned down. BTW, they can easily be avoided, as they only spawn on slavery/serfdom - some players choose to ignore these civics for that very reason, while other tend to go for it precisely because of revolts = peacetime XP.

I love this mod and just play with him. :) :)
The bug one is: my demolition troop can´t raze the any city.
2: When I conquer a barbarian city , Do not appear the option "baby burn" (raze the city)

In bug 2: Do not appear this option in some city, but others appears.

THERE IS A BUG when using (more or less) more than 32 leadernames in the game.

It crush in a RUNTIME C++ Error cause no more room in leadernames strings!

I mean that there is a LIMIT to the numer of LETTERS used for Leadernames and that NUMBER should be INCREASED!!!

If you have 34 civs with 3 LETTERS Leadername (For example LIN istead of LINCOLN or JUL instead of JULIUS CAESAR the game doesn't crush.

If you have 34 civs with 4 LETTERS Leadername the game crush. :mad: :mad: :mad:

ANY SOLUTIONS TO THIS ANNOYING BUG???? :confused: :confused:

Top Bottom