1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Report

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Realism Invictus' started by Houman, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Liambane

Liambane Rome's Praetorian

Yes 34 civs on earth map! I used a 50-civs Civgamecore.dll
    Don't slow enogh on DUO CORE E6600 Geforce 7950 2GB DDR RAM.
    I make a mod just for Beyond The Sword. Never tried on Warlords.

In BTS the problem is what I wrote the thread before.

2. Anaztazioch

Anaztazioch Hit in the head too much

We are not Fraxis technical support, so dont ask us. We havent even gave a look at BtS aside from few games to see if its worth to convert in future.

So why are you posting this in our TR bug threat ? We have TR for Civ4, but now we work only with Warlords convention.

But if your using 24 civ dll and replace it or merge it with our own dll - no suprice it crashes *doh*.

3. Burning_Star_IV

Burning_Star_IV Chieftain

Ok i know this has probably been said before but 26 pages of thread is a bit much to go looking for it. So basically whenever i start a game up the mod loads fine but when i try to begin the game it crashes right before it finishes loading. Now i already tried emptying the cache and that didn't help, so anyone know whats wrong?

I really have to play this :p i swear it worked a few weeks ago as well before i installed beyond the sword but I was still using the warlords disc when i tried it again, i dont think that has to do with it but i'm not sure.

4. Anaztazioch

BtS automaticly installs 2.1.3 patch. TR 2.1 is not compatible with 2.13, so dont be suprised. Using an old exe of Walords 2.08 should do the trick.

Anway, our installer is finished (330 mbs, unpacking to 750+ mb). TR 2.2 will work with both 2.08 and 2.13 patches, and will automacly detect witch version you have, and weather u use CD or Steam. Propabilly today upload will begain, so tommorow you should be capable of playing it. From what i know, we have agreed to make a new 2.2 thread, so keep an eye out for it ;)

5. Harrier

Harrier Deity

As Anaztazioch said, it is available now for download. See the stickied download thread here (first post). Also get info on the new release in the new thread in the Modpacks forum. :)

6. RPG

RPG King

To all of you who created TR...WELL DONE!!
    I've been playing TR since Christmas & this release is, IMO, so much better.
    My only complaint...is waiting between turns.
    I do have one question, how difficult was it to create all the industries? & can you teach me how?

7. Vertico

Vertico Prince

CTD caused by changing production to Guild Halls

8. Mexico

Mexico TR senior programmer

known bug - wrong definition of button (forgotten comma at beginning)

9. Vertico

Vertico Prince

I have another CTD example :(
    I cannot post it here, where to send it then?

bugs.totalrealism(at)gmail.com?

10. Mexico

Mexico TR senior programmer

post on new forum (www.civ4.houmie.com/forum)

11. Walter Hawkwood

Walter Hawkwood RI Court Painter

What do you mean by "create"? If you mean the building models, then they were readily available in other mods, primarily 1939, with some reskinning done by me.

12. JYSme

JYSme Chieftain

I have 2.1.3 Warlords Gold and 2.2 installed of TR. But when I load the scenario or any other single player game, none of the in-game menus are visible (such as the mini-map, gold, advisors, unit options, etc)

13. Vitez

Vitez Chieftain

Seems like similar problem here, check this one: http://civ4.houmie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=95

14. Inverted

Inverted Warlord

Probably already reported but informers can "pick" tribal villages from under barbarian units, which is kind of a cheating for one part, and this also releases the defending barbarians who will follow their routine and attack the nearest city. Yay for barbarian assaults planned by you! :D

15. Walter Hawkwood

As AI should do it too, it's not cheating - it is a fun feature! :D

16. DarthCycle

DarthCycle WWII Freako

Playing version 2.2 Gold

I am not able to build guild hall. I have enabled the guild of craftsmen civic.

17. Anaztazioch

Known bug, fixed, await patch.

18. DarthCycle

DarthCycle WWII Freako

I would make a simple suggestion:

in your first post, add 2 lists:
    1) known issues that will be fixed in next patch/release
    2) outstanding known issues (not planned to be fixed in next patch/release)

This way us, the players/testers, prior to submitting an issue can check these lists and avoid submitting feedback on issues that are
    1) already identified
    2) already fixed in an soon-to-be-released patch/release

My 2 cents

Continue the great work on an awesome mod! You guys rock!

19. WarKirby

WarKirby Arty person

2 things.

First, a minor annoyance. Quite a few buildings, units, etc, have something like TXT_UNIT_PHALANX or similar, where the tooltip should be. Also, a lot of buildings have generic descriptions, like the smokehouse has a granary description, mob justice has a jail desc, etc.

Secondly, a bigger problem. after playing for a few hours, unts start to turn black for me. Like models with no texture. quitting and reopening civ fixes it, so it's not that bad. But it never happened with the old versions.

20. Walter Hawkwood

It did, just to a different extent. Quitting altogether is too radical, alt+tabbing to Windows and back fixes it too. It's the interactions of the game engine and the video memory - not a unique problem of our mod, not even of civ itself, it just shows that our mod adds more artwork than any other. :D