Bug Reports and Technical Issues

Was the city empty?

Is it no longer possible to build the Oracle? Just tried a 3000 BC game.

The BEGIN_WONDERS value of Rhyes.h not to be increased when the Turkish UB was added. I tested it and the Harmandir Sahib effect is shifted to the St. Basil Cathedral.

Fix is underway.

The custom-dll wonders now work properly and thank you for that! Not everything is perfect yet, though. If you put the last wonder in the list (for the main mod, this is the Space Elevator) in a city, the city gets a plague symbol above its name. It doesn't get the plague cloud and the unhealthiness though. Not sure if the actual plague event will spread the plague or Space Elevators.

EDIT: The plague works correctly at the Columbian Exchange. It really seems only the symbol display is bugged.

Last edited:
Okay. But it bordered an uncontrolled tile from which it was attacked? Or did the attacking unit enter your territory from an uncontrolled tile at the start of the turn?

Okay then I have no clue what happened right away. Do you happen to have a save for this situation?

You're supposed to attack the Barbarians for them to join you, right? (In which case you win automatically.) If you're at war and you don't attack the Barbarians, they behave normally and can attack you and win.

Here it is, you suppose to attack the barbarians?

Lol you are right, I thought they joined when entering :p TY

Attachments

• Genghis Khan.CivBeyondSwordSave
    546.9 KB · Views: 156
Spots of railroad are not in your culture area, increasing with worldbuilder the culture on them makes you succeeds, it tested. Makes sense else you could open borders the usa and Piggyback ride on their railroad system.

You could go some turns and make a lot culture in 1 or 2 cities, artisans etc.

Last edited:
Leoreth, on the branch you are currently working on for the bigger map, did you already update Rhyes.h with the new width and heigth? If so, you could try to load the normal map and play for a few turns. (I played 3000 BC Egypt) When I did, I got the consistent C++ runtime error from this post.

I am aware that there is a deliberate mismatch between the width and heigth in Rhyes.h and the map in that may have caused a new error. But it appears while executing the same python functions as the others.

I'm not sure where exactly these constants are used, but it stands to reason that if they don't match the map (especially if the map is smaller than the constants indicate) there will be errors, e.g. when non-existant plots are addressed.

Spots of railroad are not in your culture area, increasing with worldbuilder the culture on them makes you succeeds, it tested. Makes sense else you could open borders the usa and Piggyback ride on their railroad system.

You could go some turns and make a lot culture in 1 or 2 cities, artisans etc.
Ah! Makes sense, thanks a ton :)

I'm sure you're already well aware, but trade AI is still pretty wonky. I just started a Japan game in the 1700 AD scenario, and China is willing to give me all of their starting resources for free. Save attached.

Attachments

• Oda Nobunaga AD-1709 Turn 940.CivBeyondSwordSave
    686.3 KB · Views: 194
Thanks, I'll look into it.

Top Bottom