Bug Reports and Technical Issues

So the issue is that Valencia is in both the Moorish and Spanish flip zone? Thanks for letting me know about your game version.

Aug 1 git version has civilopedia religion page bug. Show up both in menu and in game.

Spoiler religion civilopedia bug :
Religion Civilopedia bug2.png
Religion Civilopedia bug.png

Bez tytułu.png
Rome really likes building roads to russia (I think it needs to be fixed) version the same as in my previous bug report

So the issue is that Valencia is in both the Moorish and Spanish flip zone?
Yes. I suggest to make the region stay under independents control to maintain the competition between Spain, France and the Moors by the region. Also, am I right to think that you are not considering cities names issues?

Yes. I suggest to make the region stay under independents control to maintain the competition between Spain, France and the Moors by the region.
The issue is that the city is in the Moorish flip zone and part of the Spanish AI flip zone, but not the default one. Not sure if excluding it from either would solve the issue.

Also, am I right to think that you are not considering cities names issues?
If it's just a name change missing, I can easily add it. Introducing a new name for a tile isn't worth the effort at the moment. I've made a note of your comment.

With the newest Git-Version (where the new victory code was included) I get various error in the WB.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-04 091742.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-04 091742.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot 2021-08-04 091733.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-04 091733.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot 2021-08-04 091719.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-04 091719.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot 2021-08-04 091647.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-04 091647.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 20
Does this happen right after opening WB? If not, what did you have to do to cause it?

It happens when I'm opening the Diplomacy Screen in WB. And also when opening Corporations, Religion and Espionage.
Edit: Also at the City and Unit Editor
Edit2: Unit Editor seems to trigger the most error pop ups. Diplo & espionage screen also causes those errors when I'm closing it again.

Last edited:
Some times, when I load a savegame from turns gone by,
the World Congress would trigger as soon as the game is loaded;
but when I was playing (before the load), there was no Congress on that turn.
Does loading a savegame trigger a recalculation for World Congress?

Some times, when I load a savegame from turns gone by,
the World Congress would trigger as soon as the game is loaded;
but when I was playing (before the load), there was no Congress on that turn.
Does loading a savegame trigger a recalculation for World Congress?
Is that on the current develop branch?

Okay, I think I addressed that since then.

I'm playing Git revision 6a72a71cb29e3512e1fe067f588876b8a5e1bc98 and something about the Russian communism UHV isn't working, it registers that I'm communist but once it ticks past 1950 I'm told the UHV failed:

Communism1948.png
NoCommunism1951.png

I uploaded a save from 1950 and few turns earlier, I wasn't sure if the logic would be different on the final turn.

(Also I saw a Congress occur immediately upon loading a save while testing out this issue, it does seem possible in the 6a72a71cb29e3512e1fe067f588876b8a5e1bc98 revision.)

Attachments

• Russia1948.CivBeyondSwordSave
    2.3 MB · Views: 25
  • Russia1950.CivBeyondSwordSave
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
The Viking UHV 1 does not pop a message on the given deadline, nor does it lock as passed or failed after the deadline.
Also, the Viking UHV 2 does not update properly.

Civ4ScreenShot0630.JPG
Civ4ScreenShot0632.JPG

Attachments

• Ragnar AD-1050 Turn 226.CivBeyondSwordSave
    634.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Ragnar AD-1100 Turn 231.CivBeyondSwordSave
    646.6 KB · Views: 12
I'm playing latest downloaded 1.16 version with Varietas Delectat mod.
There is a strange result of building Amber room.
All the civs with defensive pacts brake it, right after completing the wonder, and ask coal for resigning.
I hoped for the opposite result, when I started to build it :).

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-1866-January Turn 1116.CivBeyondSwordSave
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
In the recent develop version, Aztec third UHV goal is accepting slaves created from defeated native units too, instead of only european units. Save attached. Just wait the dog warrior attack and look the victory conditions screen.

Attachments

• Montezuma AD-1230 Turn 244 (3rd UHV bug).CivBeyondSwordSave
    926.2 KB · Views: 15
I'm way past the 1600 AD goal. Even though I had already won the 1st Japan UHV, I lost it again upon losing a city. Just spawn any enemy like a Native or a Barbarian on a city or put an army large enough to conquer it.

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-1656 Turn 472.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I'm way pastr the 1600 AD goal. Even though I had already won the 1st Japan UHV, I lost it again upon losing a city. Just spawn any enemy like a Native or a Barbarian on a city or put an army large enough to conquer it.
Is that on the develop branch?

Hi, I have downloaded and installed the mod, but when I start it, it points to a wrong folder for Civ4 and I am not able to correct it.
Could anybody help?
Thanks!

Top Bottom