Bug Reports and Technical Issues

Checked both the code and the game, the number required is correctly capped at 3 as intended.

Yes, you are right. I miscounted a great spy as a great person.

In my iranian game, I needed to conquer Bohpal to achieve 2nd goal. Or at least that's what the victory screen said.

I think reformation doesn't work very well. It is quite common that allmost all civs choose one branch over the other, for example protestant Spain or Portugal. I think that RNG produces similar number, thus almost all civs choose a certain branch.

England collapses sometimes in colonial era. It is good to see them nerfed, but it is in the wrong way.

1. Moderate diplomatic crisis with -4 foreign stability? This is absurd.
2. +4 diplomatic bonus instead of penalty from crisis.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0025.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0025.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Civ4ScreenShot0026.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0026.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Civ4ScreenShot0027.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0027.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 55
Found Protestantism and didn't recieve the holy city. Should I be in Europe to do so?
Do you still have a save where I can reproduce this from? The code suggests everything is fine.

The Tamil Fish that spawns in 300 BC if the Tamils are activated currently spawns on land. I assume it wasn't updated when you reworked the Indian Continent. I recommend moving it 2 tiles down, that keeps it in range of the Tamil Capital but spawns in it water.

The Tamil Fish that spawns in 300 BC if the Tamils are activated currently spawns on land. I assume it wasn't updated when you reworked the Indian Continent. I recommend moving it 2 tiles down, that keeps it in range of the Tamil Capital but spawns in it water.
Oh good catch, that's exactly what happened.

I was wondering where the fish went(I thought it was moved to the northwest). Currently the Tamil capital is just a bad spot.

The tile that it spawns on now has a gold resource, so nothing happens there. I'm currently preparing a fix.

Hello,
I just found out about this mod and it looked amazing! but after downloading and installing the mod and then loading it in the game I encountered a problem: the single player manu dosnt show me any RFC senerios to play. what should I do?

Tanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• single player.jpg
    single player.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 83
  • beyond the sword content.png
    beyond the sword content.png
    477.1 KB · Views: 53
Welcome to DoC!

Is the second screen what comes up when you load DoC and then select Scenarios? In this case, something went wrong during installation.

Is the mod folder placed in Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Beyond the Sword/Mods? What's the content of the PublicMaps folder, and what happens if you start the mod by double clicking one of the scenarios there?

Thanx!
And for your quastions yes and yes. And when I tried to open the game trough the public map files the game dosn't even goes up or even gives me an error massage (it gives me the BTS loading screen than nothing).

Edit:
The content of the folder is RFC 600 AD.CivBeyondSwordWBSave, RFC 1700 AD.CivBeyondSwordWBSave and RFC 3000 BC.CivBeyondSwordWBSave in that order.

Are you sure the game quietly shuts down? Sometimes it takes a while for the mod to load for some reason, especially for the first time. Is there still a Civ4BeyondSword.exe process in your task manager?

That's very odd. Do other mods work for you, in particular RFC mods?

The normal RFC works well and also the the Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn mod works fine (I don't have any other mods installed for now).

I'm out of ideas then. Have you tried unpacking the mod there again?

I'll try to reinstall the entire game and install only this mod and I'll update the outcome.
Thanks for your support!

Update: it's still dosn't work unfortunately... I guess I'll wait for the installer that you are planing to do (that I read about in earlier posts) and maybe then it will work. Thanks anyway!

Sorry that I couldn't really help.

Top Bottom