Bug Reports and Technical Issues

I haven't tried after the map rework but consider razing Bophal?

Bophal is deep in enemy territory, thus you need two large stacks, one for Bophal and one for Delhi.

Bophal is deep in enemy territory, thus you need two large stacks, one for Bophal and one for Delhi.

Are you playing on Monarch? I suggest picking a start where Mughal is weak.

Are you playing on Monarch? I suggest picking a start where Mughal is weak.

I had a start where Bagdad was indie, and Mughals had no iron, thus it was a pretty good one. But a good strategy doesn't rely on good or bad start. In current version you need double army from previous whatever the start is.

I propose postpone Indian respawn to after 1750AD or reconsider "northwest India" excluding Bohal.
I'm surprised that India can respawn so early, will check that. And from a historical perspective, requiring Bhopal is probably excessive, yes.

Hello lads, don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but while playing as Mughals and conquering Khmer and Thai ... they later respawn on main Indonesia island, expelling Indonesian from their cities in my latest game, Ayutthaya and Hanoi didn't flip to them ... I think in Fresol's game, the same thing happened.

"They"? Khmer or Thailand? If someone has a save a for the turn before this happens, that would be very helpful.

Thailand, they respawned at Palembang + flipped another city from the same island, Indonesia capital moved to Sundapatra ... later in the game Ayuatthaya culture flipped from me back to Thai. I will try to look for the save.

I got this while autoplaying.

Here ya go, this time Indonesia collapsed - that's the first save, the second save with #2 in the name with Thai respawn at Indonesia

Attachments

• Thai Respawn in Indonesia.CivBeyondSwordSave
    931.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Thai Respawn in Indonesia 2.CivBeyondSwordSave
    976.9 KB · Views: 87
Thanks. That's revision 975 right?

The last time I updated was 4.6.2015, so it should be up to date with the your post #168 in SVN Update Log. PS: did you also notice from the first save, that the spices plot in southern India has fallout after changing from Jungle to Rainforest? If it isn't in the first save I can post an earlier save.

Okay, noted.

The Aztec spices is in jungle and can not be improved.

edit: except using slaves...

The Aztec spices is in jungle and can not be improved.

Not 100% true ... don't remember whether I played as the Spanish or Aztecs - but I am almost sure I could make a slave plantation using a slave on that tile, later beeing pretty :mad: when some barbarian dog soldier pillaged the improvement.

The improved rainforest attack is broken. Although the unit can enter the tile, it doesn't on attack.

The improved rainforest attack is broken. Although the unit can enter the tile, it doesn't on attack.
What do you mean?

Hi, I've noticed this problem several times, but it's still unsolved. Great Statesman are not unique units for every civilizations, so their names don't appear at their birth. Here a WB image that proves what I've said.

Attachments

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 95
How does WB prove anything? GPs are named on spawn.

I've tested this by creating a GSM for Korea by actually spawning it, and it was correctly assigned a name.

Top Bottom