• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I had a game where the gold totals or gpt were all messed up. If the totals were right (which I suppose) then the gpt were showing negative when they should have been positive.

That can be the result of social policies. Bonuses from border or population growth can be enough to eclipse negative gpt, especially in a wide empire.

Sounds like you didn't install it correctly. Also make sure you deleted the correct lua folders.

G

I checked again and started a new game, and it seems like I installed correctly, and In my second game there is still no unhappiness and monopoly tooltip(the %). Is there an importance in the order in which I put the folders in Mods folder? Thanks!

Edit: It tells me 10 unhappiness in the happiness window, but it doesnt show the source!

I checked again and started a new game, and it seems like I installed correctly, and In my second game there is still no unhappiness and monopoly tooltip(the %). Is there an importance in the order in which I put the folders in Mods folder? Thanks!

Edit: It tells me 10 unhappiness in the happiness window, but it doesnt show the source!

Your install is either bad, or another mod is overwriting the LUA.

G

Hey Gazebo, I still have a bug related to AI trade deals in which they try to give me a luxury they have only 1 copy of. Those deals are never processed even if accepted by the AI.

Is that a known bug? Sorry if it is.

Hi! Not sure if I miss some installation step (again), but on the last version 5-23, the diplo screen seems to have some bugs: trades ongoing being offered, resources that I have being proposed, void trades, etc.

Hello, I love this mod, however I am getting a constant crash to desktop around the medieval era. What is the problem?

Sorry, here is a start.

Active MODS

(3UC) - 3rd Unique Component (v 1)
(4UC) 4th Unique Component (v 1)
Barbarians - Unlimited Exp (v 2)
Civ IV Diplomatic Features (4-15)
Coasts and Rivers Yield Gold Again (v 1)
Community Balance Patch - Compatibility Files (EUI) (5-9)
Community Balance Patch (5-9))
Community Patch (5-9)
CSD for CBP (5-2)
Ethnic Units (v 31)
Great Admiral Aquaculture (v 1)
Ingame Editor (v 39)
JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 6)
R.E.D. Modpack (v 27)
Reforestation (v 8)
Trading Posts Grow into Towns (v 5)
UI_bc1

I Tried to attach my dmp file but it said it was an invalid extension.

Everything plays fine up until about 2 hours in or around the medieval era. then without warning it just crashes. I wasn't doing anything inperticular any time that I can think of.

Sorry, here is a start.

Active MODS

Civ IV Diplomatic Features (4-15)
Community Balance Patch - Compatibility Files (EUI) (5-9)
Community Balance Patch (5-9))
Community Patch (5-9)
CSD for CBP (5-2)
Ethnic Units (v 31)
Great Admiral Aquaculture (v 1)
Ingame Editor (v 39)
JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 6)
R.E.D. Modpack (v 27)
Reforestation (v 8)
UI_bc1

I Tried to attach my dmp file but it said it was an invalid extension.

Everything plays fine up until about 2 hours in or around the medieval era. then without warning it just crashes. I wasn't doing anything inperticular any time that I can think of.

You might want to read the How To Install & MODs compatibility thoroughly. I guess (not really sure) these mods conflict with CBP:

Also, compress your dump file to a Winrar or Winzip archive before attaching it.

For completeness' sake, here are two bugs I noticed:

1) The AI settles its cities very, very far from one another. That's on a rather large continent, most AIs settled their second city 20 plots or more away from their capital. I also noticed a lot of defenseless settlers (many of which I killed).

2) The AI suggests conditionless peace deals but doesn't accept when the player accepts. They accept a peace deal against them though (even something low like 1g per turn).

Some AI also seem to think one of my luxury is worth their embassy... which it really isn't. I think this is related to have little gold (which may be a function of having scattered cities).

In the last patch I found Portugal and right away in the next turn Maria says I'm pathetic and is hostile towards me. And her civ was far away from mine! But the weird thing is that her hostility ended in the next turn AFTER the insult. Hopefully that is fixed in the new patch if that wasn't intensional.

In the last patch I found Portugal and right away in the next turn Maria says I'm pathetic and is hostile towards me. And her civ was far away from mine! But the weird thing is that her hostility ended in the next turn AFTER the insult. Hopefully that is fixed in the new patch if that wasn't intensional.

That was because jma ramped up the meanness quite a bit in his version. I added a failsafe for this.

1) The AI settles its cities very, very far from one another. That's on a rather large continent, most AIs settled their second city 20 plots or more away from their capital. I also noticed a lot of defenseless settlers (many of which I killed).

2) The AI suggests conditionless peace deals but doesn't accept when the player accepts. They accept a peace deal against them though (even something low like 1g per turn).

1.) Haven't seen this problem. Running other mods?

2.) I think I know why this is happening. I'll fix in next version (which will be much smaller and quicker to come out).

G

CTD with 6-1 version when hitting next turn. Only other mod is infoaddict. Cache cleared/verified.

Brought over from the June 2nd thread, Using the latest version of the mods, my game always CTDs when clicking "next turn".

This is using: CP, CBP, CIVD, CSD, More luxuries, CBP compatibility patch, and EUI.

My logs folder contains: APP.log, Database.log, Lua.log, modding.log, net_message_debug.log, stopwatch.log, xml.log, and xml-perf.log, and none of them seem to get updated when the game crashes, but database.log contains this:
Code:
[1656059.267] columns StrategicViewType, TileType are not unique
[1656059.267] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
[1656060.297] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[1656061.092] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[1656062.278] columns StrategicViewType, TileType are not unique
[1656062.278] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
[1656062.855] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[1656066.396]

This same issue has happened before in previous versions, but only occasionally when loading saves they would be broken and refuse to proceed to the next turn.

The good news: I was one of the users who couldn't figure out why Arabia was getting 2-2-2 tiles from the outset... so I started up Arabia under 6-1 and the desert tiles looked more normal, yay.

The bad news: CTD after the initial turn, much as mentioned in two other folks' posts above.

This is using: CP, CBP, CIVD, CSD, More Luxuries, Events and Decisions, CBP compatibility patch (EUI), UI_Trade Routes Enhancements, Infoaddict, Y(N)AEMP and EUI.

My map was from Y(N)AEMP, this CTD thing happened on both a Giant and a Huge Earth map.

As a precaution before doing anything with 6-1, I did clear the cache as well as ModUserData. I didn't think to verify install though... I had done a "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" via the relevant properties menu in Steam several days ago when I was wondering if that was somehow messing with the Arabian super-tiles I was experiencing in 5-23.

Additional info via process of elimination: I disabled Infoaddict and have now managed to reach the 2nd turn. We'll see if any other strangeness comes up later.

As I said earlier, I've had a lot of strangeness with InfoAddict, but I did get the turn 1 CTD without it. I'm not sure what caused it, I verified files, cleared cache and all and disabled Really Advanced Setup and it seemed to work.

Not tested extensively, though.

@Gazebo: No other mod that stand out in my mind right now as I had to disable quite a lot to try to get a more stable game. I'll give an exact list when I can.

As I said earlier, I've had a lot of strangeness with InfoAddict, but I did get the turn 1 CTD without it. I'm not sure what caused it, I verified files, cleared cache and all and disabled Really Advanced Setup and it seemed to work.

Not tested extensively, though.

@Gazebo: No other mod that stand out in my mind right now as I had to disable quite a lot to try to get a more stable game. I'll give an exact list when I can.

Maptype?

Same here, CTD when finishing 1st turn with 6/1...

Happen on a fresh install with : CP, CBP, CSD, C4DF, EUI (CBP version) and the compatibility mod. I have removed the correct LUA folder.

Map type : Continents.

EDIT : Someone have the previous files ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom