Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civ is installed in the default c: directory and the EUI folder is in the DLC folder. All the other features of EUI seem to be working fine.

I'm having the same problem, and I just downloaded all the files again and manually added the EUI files in the folder.

I'm having the same problem, and I just downloaded all the files again and manually added the EUI files in the folder.

I can guarantee that the files work. If you follow the instructions and install all required mods, it'll all work as intended.

Edit: looking at pic, if that's turn 0, you aren't actually running the mods- you have to enable and then click next, not back.

G

I can guarantee that the files work. If you follow the instructions and install all required mods, it'll all work as intended.

Edit: looking at pic, if that's turn 0, you aren't actually running the mods- you have to enable and then click next, not back.

G

If I read him right, I think he was trying to play the vanilla game with the EUI installed.

City State military units never fortify, not even to heal. Is this deliberate or a bug? Especially if they have a fort tile or defensive bonus tile, I'd expect them to fortify.

City State military units never fortify, not even to heal. Is this deliberate or a bug? Especially if they have a fort tile or defensive bonus tile, I'd expect them to fortify.

Mind making a github report for Ilteroi? He's currently guru of the tactical AI.

G

Mind making a github report for Ilteroi? He's currently guru of the tactical AI.

G

I'd love to.

Edit:

And after a good faith effort, have no idea how.

Successfully figured out how to talk in Github.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but it seems very odd if it is.

If I am short 1 Coal in my Empire - EVERY city in my Empire that is using Coal will report a Coal shortage and add 2% to my building upkeep. This can result in several hundred % increase in upkeep, and a large treasury suddenly vanishing, along with military units being dismissed, all because some enemy unit walked onto some coal somewhere and pillaged.

I would have thought that the Coal I DO have will supply all the cities in the Empire, and it's only the Coal-using buildings that are SHORT of Coal that incur a penalty of 2% increased building maintenance, which of course still is an Empire-wide penalty. At the very least, give the player a full turn to raze buildings instead of having it happen on a sudden between turns. :/

I have a reproducible CTD bug during turn processing.

I currently use "Community Patch - Modpack (Multiplayer Compatible)" from this link:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=553187

I had the same kind of bug a few days ago using the regular mod pack installer from this site, but didn't have the log enabled at the time.

I use no extra mods.

I use the "EUI" version of the mod.

I have attached the lua log from the crash to this post.

Edit:
I also cleared the cache from: C:\Users\Freddy\Documents\my games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache

I also attached the save file in case that helps.

Sry for the choppy writing style, don't want to come off as rude. ;)

Really enjoying this great mod/patch, hope you guys can help me out!

Attachments

• Bismarck_0343 AD-1615.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
  • Lua.rar
    2.8 KB · Views: 35
Interesting bug I just encountered - anytime I try to use a Guided Missile, the game crashes.

Having repeated CTDs while using the DLL Community Patch (not CBP). Crash happens during AI turn processing, with seemingly no pattern, although it does tend to happen during the first ~200 turns. I'm playing with YNAEMP, on Huge Earth with TSL, and JFD's Cultural Diversity.

Nothing odd in the logs, but have attached them. Have also attached the .dmp file.

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 78
  • CvMiniDump.zip
    28 KB · Views: 69
Not a bug, just a suggestion to fix an unintended effect of a change made in the CP.

So units in cities will attack and retreat instead of moving to the tile of the defeated unit. This is great, but is it possible to make it so that if there's another unit inside the city (therefore the player being required to unstack units), then the unit will move to the defeated unit's tile?

I noticed that the unit will refuse to attack another if its own tile is too crowded, which is really unintuitive.

EDIT: Nevermind

Not a bug, just a suggestion to fix an unintended effect of a change made in the CP.

So units in cities will attack and retreat instead of moving to the tile of the defeated unit. This is great, but is it possible to make it so that if there's another unit inside the city (therefore the player being required to unstack units), then the unit will move to the defeated unit's tile?

I noticed that the unit will refuse to attack another if its own tile is too crowded, which is really unintuitive.

That doesn't have anything to do with the mod, you've never been able to attack with stacked units, as the game can't guarantee that your unit will move (since it can't guarantee that you'll win)

That doesn't have anything to do with the mod, you've never been able to attack with stacked units, as the game can't guarantee that your unit will move (since it can't guarantee that you'll win)
Weird. In that scenario, it was a "decisive victory", so in a way the game predicted it.

I guess you're right, though. Should have thought that through.

Update on the bug I reported earlier - it seems the game crashes whenever I lose any air unit on the offensive, which of course is always the case with Guided Missiles.

Update on the bug I reported earlier - it seems the game crashes whenever I lose any air unit on the offensive, which of course is always the case with Guided Missiles.

That's cool, I reported the exact same thing a few versions ago, figured it got solved.

It was (and is) as of the latest version. Are you not on the latest version?

G

Got an issue with the congress screen, just got it activated and when I try to open it to make a proposal the game crashes to the desktop. Civilization is recently installed and the only mods I got are the once from the Community Patch Project Full (EUI Version) package, latest version. My savegame was also started on this version.

Couldn't tell if there was any important information in the crash log. Had to zip the CvMiniDump to get it to upload.

Attachments

• Crash save.Civ5Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 51
  • CvMiniDump.zip
    27.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Logs.zip
    28 KB · Views: 42
Got an issue with the congress screen, just got it activated and when I try to open it to make a proposal the game crashes to the desktop. Civilization is recently installed and the only mods I got are the once from the Community Patch Project Full (EUI Version) package, latest version. My savegame was also started on this version.

Couldn't tell if there was any important information in the crash log. Had to zip the CvMiniDump to get it to upload.

Do you have logging enabled? If so, please post your logs from that game (if you haven't started a game since then, it should be fine). If logging isn't enabled, enable it, load up the save game, and then post your logs.

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom