1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports - Post Here!

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kebab4you

kebab4you Chieftain

Yeah I had it enable with the given savegame I uploaded. Updated the post with the logs.

2. Aristos

Aristos Lightseeker

Latest version 10.29.1:

I still see the looping "Promise to not buy land near us", when in fact I never promised that. Not only that, but the promise renews itself forever. This bug has been around since a few previous versions. Any idea why?

3. Wodhann

Wodhann South American Norse God

Ok so, I'm playing the new version and I see no "optmize button" anywhere. I cleared my cache before playing, by the way.

I'm playing with only CP and CBP as usual.

4. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

What're your settings? I don't see this bug. Are you using transparent diplomacy or something?

G

5. Gurthang99

Gurthang99 Chieftain

In the upper left, when you choose the research, like construction. Mouse over the icons and I get the same error, sometimes. Aqueduct is ok, but other broke. This is consistent with every tech researched sofar.

6. Gidoza

Gidoza Emperor

Ah OK - was finishing a game from previous version first due to save incompatibility. :)

7. glaivemaster

glaivemaster Prince

Ok, I'm afraid I'm not tech-y enough to understand if this is an issue on my end or not, but I'm receiving a CTD on this game. I'm not using any mods other than the CBP and associated with EUI.

-Previously, the CTD happened during the turn processing, when it said that it was processing the barbarians.
    -Validated game cache on steam, then cleared cache folder
    -Turn completed successfully, but now the CTD replicates when I try to open the World Congress

Attached my save file and logs

Attached Files:

8. Gazebo

Someone else reported a similar CTD yesterday. I'll see what I can do. Sorry about that!

G

9. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Flower, Beautiful

Using just the CP, I'm having an issue where militaristic city-states are offering to gift me regular units, instead of unique ones. For example, one city-state might say "They have the knowledge of the Winged Hussar", whereas another would say "They have the knowledge of the Pikeman". Admittedly I haven't tested to see if I do only get gifted that generic unit, but I would suspect that that would be the case. Only using CP and IGE. Logs didn't show anything of interest (unless I missed something in FireTuner).

10. Aristos

Aristos Lightseeker

The full CBP package, plus Global Relations which does not affect anything. Settings are all default but for No Tech trading and RA's enabled.

I remember other people claiming the same bug, but I don't remember where exactly... it's somewhere here. I have seen the same bug a few times already, in the last few weeks.

11. Gazebo

They only gift it once you have the proper tech. That's how it is in vanilla too.

G

12. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Flower, Beautiful

I know that, but the issue is that when you hover over the word "Militaristic", it should tell you that it will gift you a unique unit upon the discovery of the appropriate technology. However, rather than saying a unique unit, like "Winged Hussar", or "Legion", it will say "Pikeman", or "Mobile SAM".

13. TheChaserG

TheChaserG Chieftain

When I try and choose Venice as a civ it loads forever and doesn't start but other civs work just fine and also random works fine. Any way to fix this?

14. Wodhann

Does anyone know why the optimize button isn't showing for me?

15. Wodhann

Two graphical hiccups:

Range not showing properly with city attacks

And this dialog is looking kinda weird:

16. Bromar1

Bromar1 King

Having a similar error here. CTD as soon as I hit next turn (this is around turn ~200). Cleared my cache and tried a few things to no avail...

EDIT: I am using In Game Editor in addition to all the mods provided by the Community patch. Also, I tried reloading an earlier autosave and it seems to always crash at the same exact turn each time.

17. Cerest

Cerest Warlord

Same issue,
    Attached save file here.

End the turn and it crashes.

18. PerryCaravello

PerryCaravello Chieftain

Hey G,

According to the combat tool tip at least, the cap for combat penalty for unhappiness is not 20%, I am getting 20% per unhappiness with latest version.

19. Gazebo

Weird. Ill take a look.
    G

20. PerryCaravello

PerryCaravello Chieftain

I didn't see it past 2 unhappiness, but at 1, it was 20% and at 2, 40%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.