Status
Not open for further replies.
latest version, cache cleared, only CP and CBP

Attachments

• 2014-09-25_00001.jpg
    2014-09-25_00001.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 65
Started up a new game.
Cleared Cache Mud and Save Game files. Turn 1.
Isabella, Continents Plus, Epic Speed

Playing with 63.4.1
On turn 1 I founded Madrid. Then after choosing my 1st Tech (Pottery) I got the following messages.
Basically it thought that my city had been recaptured by me.
The top message said an enemy has been spotted in your territory. It had the picture of a scout.
SO it appears that I built a scout and it thought that the scout belonged to someone else. gave me the warning for it. Let it capture my city then game them both back to me.

"Madrid was Captured by Isabella"
"Blank"
"You regained your capitol City! Team -1 controls the most original capitols"

I had put a Scout into production that I only had to wait 1 turn for. (Whowards Mod).

Turn 2 it crashed to desktop.

Started up a new game.
Cleared Cache Mud and Save Game files. Turn 1.
Isabella, Continents Plus, Epic Speed

Playing with 63.4.1
On turn 1 I founded Madrid. Then after choosing my 1st Tech (Pottery) I got the following messages.
Basically it thought that my city had been recaptured by me.
The top message said an enemy has been spotted in your territory. It had the picture of a scout.
SO it appears that I built a scout and it thought that the scout belonged to someone else. gave me the warning for it. Let it capture my city then game them both back to me.

"Madrid was Captured by Isabella"
"Blank"
"You regained your capitol City! Team -1 controls the most original capitols"

I had put a Scout into production that I only had to wait 1 turn for. (Whowards Mod).

Turn 2 it crashed to desktop.

Odd. Get rid of the Warmonger mod component, as that is integrated in the latest CP.

G

Gone Trying again.
I did play about 50 turns with Gandhi without any problems. Just got my ass handed to me.

Think it had something to do with the City Forest Bonus?

I've had similar problems with the latest downloads. Either at war with civs when I meet them or thinking my own units are enemies but it only seems to happen during a second game. The first game I start is fine but exit to main menu and start a second one and that's when I get problems.

I've had similar problems with the latest downloads. Either at war with civs when I meet them or thinking my own units are enemies but it only seems to happen during a second game. The first game I start is fine but exit to main menu and start a second one and that's when I get problems.

I have also seen this. The problem appears when quitting to the menu and starting a new game. I've never seen the problem after quitting to windows and reloading Civ V.

So I figured I would try and fire up my Askia game again. It had crashed to the desktop after about 100 or so turns.
It is possible that I exited out to the main menu and then went back in but I don't remember doing that.
It just crashed while I was reading email.

Now I am getting a runtime error.

Also I noticed there was no paper anywhere on the first continent. Long after discovering writing.

I have the same problem. Ai loses control of the capital. But it is linked to some other problems too. City-states are automatically at war with you. It happened also that the barbarians are at peace with me, and that I must declare war. Also a bug in turn 0 where you lose the settler, and it is replaced by a worker. Get message that i have captured a settler. But as long as I start civ from scratch, loading mods, then start the game, it does not happend so often.
This is related to all v 14 updates.

So I started a game as Montezuma and I found that I was at war with myself

http://imgur.com/a/ba8Dv

I Didn't know what logs you wanted so I uploaded all of them

Attachments

• Logs.7z
    30.9 KB · Views: 53
Same here, war with myself. Pretty weird to bombard your own warrior at turn 1 ! :D

Same here, war with myself. Pretty weird to bombard your own warrior at turn 1 ! :D

It's caused by quitting to Civ V menu and restarting a game. A workaround is to stop the program and restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom