Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the UI_bc1 folder installed in SteamApps/...Assets/DLC/

Correct? Anything I need to do to "activate" EUI?

That sounds right. Is your Civ version up to date? Right click your civ install in steam, go to advanced options, and verify your cache. Install-wise, it should look like this:

EUI (CBP version) - unzipped and placed in your DLC directory in your Steam Civ install
CP and CBP - installed in MODS folder - delete LUA folders in both of them
EUI - CBP Compatbility Mod - installed in MODS folder.
Any other mods

Delete all files in your Cache and ModUserData folders (in your my documents/my games/civ 5 folder), and start up civ.

G

Delete all files in your Cache and ModUserData folders (in your my documents/my games/civ 5 folder), and start up civ.

Sigh :( No luck. Cleared both folders, verified files. Steam set to update Civ V upon launch. I'm out of thoughts.

Edit: Figured it out. Because I have Civ V installed on a different drive than Steam, I have 2 Assets folders. I was in the Steam "drive" one, rather than the specific Civ V folder. It's working now :) On to gaming with CP!

After a few games, I feel that E&D is so bugged..

One of Attila's decision: Demand for ransom against a warring civ.
After the peace treaty is "signed". I could never declare war against him again, not even after 15 turns when the peace treaty should have expired. In the Trade screen the "declare war" button disappeared.

The latest version of Civ4 Diplomatic Options seems to be buggy. I went to the trade screen, & several trade items were already pre-selected.....even though I didn't have the tech for them. I also had the whole TXT_TECH_TRADE thing going on in the right hand of the screen.

Aussie.

The AI will not pick a proper Belief ... Spain in Spain on Earthmap picks a Belief which provides Bonus to Jungles... the next Jungle is 20 hexes away from Madrid.

I'm getting sound bugs with certain sound effects in the diplomacy screen. The Roman fire sound effect carries over when clicking on another leader portrait via EUI. This also happens with Siam & India water. Aztec fire too, with the mob sound effect to boot. When any one of these sounds are currently playing, the others won't. It doesn't matter which method is used to get the diplomacy screen initially. Thankfully it goes away upon exiting the diplomacy screen.

Also the Aztec screen has an additional sound I've never heard before. It kinda sounds like fire being blown by short burst of winds. It happens roughly every 2 seconds, but sometimes plays twice in a row. This sound carries over as well and has about 3-4 variations.

In my most recent game I suddenly faced a gamebreaking bug, I get the orange 'choose production' button at the bottom right side of the screen but I am unable to open the production screen. I have even tried going to the city & trying to click the production screen but no avail. Has anybody else faced a similar problem?

When building a Pioneer I tried to MM food/production to minimize production time...and stumbled across that C(B)P has yet not tackled the built-settler-avoid-starvation-exploit/bug:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=432337&highlight=starvation+building+settler

Any chance to get rid of it? It would also help the AI, since it probably neither knows that excess food doesn't help with settler production nor that food deficits are ignored while building a settler.

In my most recent game I suddenly faced a gamebreaking bug, I get the orange 'choose production' button at the bottom right side of the screen but I am unable to open the production screen. I have even tried going to the city & trying to click the production screen but no avail. Has anybody else faced a similar problem?

Wasn't it related to a gifted city? If yes, then it is a bug in the base game, not in the mod. I cannot recall the details, but I think it can happen under certain conditions (forgot which exactly), when you get a city in a peace deal.

My Policies menu seems to be broken.

Attachments

• 2015-04-12_00002.jpg
    2015-04-12_00002.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 97
Find attached a EUI_tooltips without error in lua.log.
think the isnoob is missing

Attachments

• EUI_tooltips.txt
    172.4 KB · Views: 106
-- Fix for 4-2 (UNIT_SWEDISH_HAKKAPELIITTA + UNIT_OTTOMAN_SIPAHI)
UPDATE Units
SET GoodyHutUpgradeUnitClass = 'UNITCLASS_CAVALRY'
WHERE Type = 'UNIT_OTTOMAN_SIPAHI' AND GoodyHutUpgradeUnitClass = 'UNITCLASS_ANTI_TANK_GUN';

UPDATE Units
SET GoodyHutUpgradeUnitClass = 'UNITCLASS_CAVALRY'
WHERE Type = 'UNIT_SWEDISH_HAKKAPELIITTA' AND GoodyHutUpgradeUnitClass = 'UNITCLASS_ANTI_TANK_GUN';

UPDATE Unit_ClassUpgrades
SET UnitClassType = 'UNITCLASS_CAVALRY'
WHERE UnitType = 'UNIT_SWEDISH_HAKKAPELIITTA' AND UnitClassType = 'UNITCLASS_ANTI_TANK_GUN';

have someone the same CTD after loading a saved game?
Any hints? Thanks!

All logs without error. Minidump attached.

Attachments

• CvMiniDump.zip
    50.8 KB · Views: 31
have someone the same CTD after loading a saved game?

I have not had any CTD with the 4-2 version so far. And I have loaded a save (not from within the game, you have to quit to the main menu first, loading from within the game breaks LUA, but should not cause CTD).

Fairly certain CBP neither buffs nor nerfs magical girls. I've been wrong before, however. Looks like a policy tree bug with one of your mods, Vicevirtuoso.
G

I only make very minor adjustments to Policies in WFTW, namely just adding stuff to the Finishers. I'm curious if Chrion has this issue without it loaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom