1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports - Post Here!

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunkah

Dunkah Emperor

Good morning.

Have a slight problem.
    Using 4/1. All of the recommended files. Everything running very smoothly.

Not using the E&D mod.

Problem is that after I declare Friendship with a Civ. I will go back in later and the "Do you want to declare Friends with this civ" button is available. Figuring that my DOF has run out I push it to re-up, and it cancels the DOF I currently have in place.

Immediately afterwards I can press the button again to redo the friendship but I have to assume there is some diplo penalty. The button changes to "Cancel my DOF" immediately afterwards but then changes back again soon after.
    -------------------------------
    I just ran into another bug.

Playing a Nebachanezer (sp). I stole some land from Austria right next to their capitol. So I had a Musket Unit in my territory which was adjacent to their capitol.

I declared war and shot several cannons, crossbows etc. to do damage to their city. But any time I try to attack with the musket it says, entering the lands of Austria will DOW them. Do you want to do this. If I say yes then I get stuck in a never ending loop till I say no.

However same unit can move one hex into Austria held territory and then attack.
    Couple others...

Pachacutti keeps on asking me for a Defensive Pact. About every 5 turns or so.

I asked Germany for a DOF and they said Meh, whatever...

Next turn they asked me for a DOF.

My best guess is that the computer is not recognizing my attempts to interact with it. Or else it is recognizing it but then the variable isn't set or something and it forgets.
    Two more strange things that happened.
    I am on turn 411 of and Epic Game. So far still pretty smooth.

When I started my game up I had two Envoys in the watter on their way to a city state. I could not make them move into the city state territory from the water. I had to bring them both back up on land then click the city state to get them to move to it. I tried using the move command rather then the right click but that didn't work either.

Pachacutti and I have had a Defensive pact for most of the game. He has been popping up regularly asking me for one.

Recently though he started popping up and asking for it and now when I say ok he says "What are you kidding me"?
    Why would he ask about a Defensive Pact if he doesn't want one.

2. phantomaxl1207

phantomaxl1207 King

I think when there is a unit (like a worker) from another Civ just randomly in a City's square does that happen.

If you use the Bombard or Move buttons that units have on the side (not Right-Click) you should be able to attack the City

3. hokath

hokath King

CP/C4DF/CSD
    1) City states seem to stay at quite low population. Does anyone know what causes this?
    2) Also I can't see potential on the spy screen.

4. sleepyx732

sleepyx732 Chieftain

Survivalism 3 procs faith healers pantheon even when full health. Edit: For the first 200 or so turns, this would proc the whole time, now the unit has to move or attack within your territory. Using 4/1

Was asking the AI to not send missionaries removed?

5. Wodhann

Wodhann South American Norse God

Discovered a game breaking bug.

One of my wonders got built before me, and for some reason when I click "choose production", or go to the city and click to see the unit/building list, it doesn't appear. No matter how many times I click on either of those, the list refuses to appear, which soft-locks my game because I can't continue playing since I can't pass the turn.

This persists after restarting the game and re-loading.

I only play with CP/CBP.

EDIT: I went back an auto-save and retracted my decision to try to build the wonder, but didn't matter, the bug happened anyway. I literally can't play the current game I'm playing.

6. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

Can you post your database and LUA logs? If you don't have logging emarbles, do so and then load your game.

I'll address the other bugs later, though I'll say that those of you with UI bugs or quirks (such as Dunkah) need to make sure that you deleted the lua folders from the CP and CBP. Those problems are most likely linked to that.

G

7. Nihilvin

Nihilvin Chieftain

I have the complete edition as well as all the various sub components of the mod. I cannot enter the city production screen which makes the game completely unplayable.

8. PonderThis

PonderThis Chieftain

Here's a strange one that should be easy for anyone to recreate. In the Mods screen select just (1) the Community Patch and (2) LS Civ Set IX. Play as Tahiti, on any map. On the very first turn when you found your first city, Civ crashes. It crashes hard, too, right out to the desktop.

9. Natan35

Natan35 Mayor of St. Natansburg

what about the second problem?
    im using the latest version of CP.

10. MIC132

MIC132 Chieftain

For the second one I have no idea. It has something to do with AI and the maker of the mod has to answer. (Though it has never happened to me. They do sometimes offer something for nothing, but you can't actually accept that deal without giving something in exchange, it's kinda "I'm willing to give you that, what will you give me for it?" thing).

11. Myrrdin_Emrys

Myrrdin_Emrys Warlord

Hi guys,

On the map production icons doesnt work , instead of production icons i see food icons (and food icons appears as food icons :) ) but they are still count as production in the city panel.

Im using CP, CBP, CSD, C4DF, More luxuries, EUI (i had some problem to install it because i misred first the fact to put it in DLC folder and not in mod folder), CBP compatibility traderoute enhacement from whoward + 3-4 mods of the compatible list ( reseed - quick turn - info addict - fortress borders)

I try to read some posts of the list and didnt see that bug but maybe i read it too fast.

Thx in advance

12. doctorbri

doctorbri Chieftain

Hi, new to CP.

Just downloaded latest files today, installed [CP, CBP, CSD, C4DF, EUI] per instructions. Re-downloaded Civ V, cleared cache.

1. Main in-game menu won't open, tech tree is missing. Running in English. (probably more, but didn't get far into game) I double checked that I installed EUI (CBP 3-24) properly in DLC.
    2. No fish. Using PerfectWorld3.

I searched the forums, but couldn't find any answers. Thanks in advance. I'm excited to try out CP.

13. Delekhan

Delekhan Prince

I used to have similar problems before I downloaded the missing civ DLC's. Make sure you have all DLC's for the game purchased and installed.

14. doctorbri

doctorbri Chieftain

DLCs downloaded and installed. Have been the whole time, but I double checked just to be sure. On that note, I didn't actually have a DLC folder (even though I've had both G&K and BNW installed). I created one and then installed UI_bc1 in it. Maybe this is the issue? It's in '/Assets/DLC'.

15. Wodhann

16. sleepyx732

sleepyx732 Chieftain

In my current game there's a barbarian camp near my borders with an archer, and Mongolia keeps attempting to send a settler through. Upon nearing the camp though, their units just fortify, and stay fortified until they are dead.

The AI seems pretty dead-set on where they want to expand and sometimes in one particular direction, and if it gets taken away, they tend to stall and play one-city wonder until the renaissance. Sometimes the AI doesn't want to expand at all, and if I had to take a guess I think it might have something to do with them wanting to expand in a particular direction, which probably isn't biased towards % of coast tiles. I mostly base this is on this never happening to AI's who don't start off on the coast.

17. Natan35

Natan35 Mayor of St. Natansburg

I found out that AIs seem to know exactly where my starting position is. Also,barbs sometimes do nothing.

18. alper123

alper123 Chieftain

Hey first of all I want to say how great this mod is :D I got a bug or I don`t know why it happens. I use version 4/2 but had it happened also in 4/1. I got installed CP, CBP, CSD, C4DF, EUI. When I play out of nowhere i get say to the leaders: Don't spy on me, while we are in the Classical era. Also i say random when I don't want to them do not settle near me when i already got Declaration of Friendship etc. i get those pop ups against them. I didn`t press the bottums to say it to them. It happens random? And because of it leaders end their friendship and start denouncing me.

19. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

To those of you with UI issues while using EUI or the non-EUI compatibility files!

You must delete the LUA folders in the CP and the CBP, or you will get bugs! All of the UI-related bugs reported above are related to this.

There's a constant runtime error related to 'GetCityYieldModFromMonopoly' in your lua.log. Are you using More Luxuries? Also, any resource monopolies you gained that turn?

G

20. Wodhann

I don't use anything but CP/CBP.

How did you know? Now that you speak of it, yeah, the error happened right about when I got a monopoly on Cocoa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.