1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports - Post Here!

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erocco

Erocco Chieftain

Three issues that I've noticed. I only have CP installed, I am only interested in CP.

-No load button available if I want to load a game while I am in the game.

-Every time I kill a Barbarian stationed in an encampment and have the Honor tree chosen I get awarded 20 culture on top of the culture for killing the barbarian unit. Outside the encampment the proper honor is awarded.

-All ranged units don't properly show the red border when I want to range attack/bombard with them. I found this but the link is not available anymore:

"LoneGazebo commented 25 days ago
    That bug exists because of a change in directional enums in the CP. Try this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jwm3sfldxixn15/Bombardment.lua?dl=0

Download this file, and drop it in the UI folder of the Bombardment mod of Whoward, Should fix while using CP."

2. Zares

Zares Warlord

I'm back with my CTD problem.

Could you take a look on this mod list and my logs? Because I've just had CTD when AIs were taking their turns.

I am sending logs:
    Database
    Spoiler :
    [1287493.037] columns StrategicViewType, TileType are not unique
    [1287493.037] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
    [1287525.890] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
    [1287527.981] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
    [1287534.096] columns StrategicViewType, TileType are not unique
    [1287534.096] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
    [1287535.531] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
    [1287548.339]
    -- SQLite Memory Statistics --
    Memory Usage:
    [Cur] [Max]
    Malloc: 6222904 75808520
    PageCache: 6 12
    LookAside: 0 0
    Scratch: 0 1

Static Buffer Overflows:
    [TooLarge] [NoSpace]
    PageCache: 5808264 62904240
    Scratch: 0 0

Largest Allocations:
    Malloc: 262144
    PageCache: 1172
    Scratch: 6640

Prepared Statements:
    Current: 6
    ------------------------------
    [1287549.197]
    -- SQLite Memory Statistics --
    Memory Usage:
    [Cur] [Max]
    Malloc: 6224080 75808520
    PageCache: 6 12
    LookAside: 0 0
    Scratch: 0 1

Static Buffer Overflows:
    [TooLarge] [NoSpace]
    PageCache: 5809440 62904240
    Scratch: 0 0

Largest Allocations:
    Malloc: 262144
    PageCache: 1172
    Scratch: 6640

Prepared Statements:
    Current: 6
    ------------------------------

Lua
    Spoiler :
    [1287481.352] Initializing Lua 5.1.4

Do you need anything else?

Edit: It happened on 5/6 version. I want to download the newest version and start a new game, but I ask anyway, because I don't want to have next corrupted game :(

3. Sayjimwoo

Sayjimwoo Chieftain

I use CP and CBP, would I need to download this too?

4. Glowstrontium

Glowstrontium Chieftain

I can confirm the trade bug (where resources are not being traded when accepting the trade) with CB, CBP, EUI, CSD and CIVIVDF installed. I do have other (minor) mods in use, so there's a chance that could be causing it.

5. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

Your logs don't reveal anything off. I'd guess that it is a mod conflict somewhere, but I can't confirm that. Sorry if that's not a lot of help.

No, that's only if you are using a specific mod with just the CP (Bombardment, to be precise).

I'll look into this.
    G

6. M@drox

M@drox Chieftain

Regarding the trade bug:
    It seems to happen when the AI only has a quantity of 1 but something makes it think there is a surplus. With EUI, the AI will show a tradeable resource next to its icon but when you hover over it, you see there is only 1 available and it isn't a surplus. This started to occur with 5/6 version and exists in 5/9 too.

Regarding barbarian camps:
    The 5/9 version seems to cause them to leave their camp and I receive 300 gold for their camp playing on Marathon time.

I am using EUI with CSD, CIV4D, More Luxuries, E&D.

7. mp84

mp84 Chieftain

I too have noticed Barbs leaving their camp, in fact it was quite weird as I was parked right next to it and one of them left their camp instead of trying to attack me, but that only has happened once though.

I've also noticed that sometimes when their camp is already empty and i end my turn either next to it or the ability to reach it next turn, they will go back to their camp and stay there.

I'm playing on Epic and Barb Camps are indeed going for more than 37 gold, it's going for 75 gold now. (not a civ that gives more gold for Barb camps either) Not sure if this is a bug, but naturally I'm OK with this change if it ain't.

Ohh forgot to mention using my usual combination of EUI Comp Patch, CP, CBP, Events and Decisions, CSD, Civ4Diplo, and finally More Luxuries

8. Gazebo

Barb issue is known, and will be fixed. I'm going to have to investigate the trade bug, as I haven't messed with the throughput code on resources.

G

9. Glowstrontium

Glowstrontium Chieftain

I'm now facing an issue where upon loading a save, I just get a CTD when ending the turn when Rome (who I am at war with) takes its turn. Reloading previous autosaves also reproduces the same behavior, even though there wasn't an issue on those turns before.

The mods I am using:

Civ IV Diplomatic Features (4-15)
    Communitas Map (v 1)
    Community Balance Patch - Compatibility Files (EUI) (5-9)
    Community Balance Patch (5-9))
    Community Patch (5-9)
    CSD for CBP (5-2)
    More Luxuries (v 155)
    Faster Plot Expansion (v 1)
    Gibraltar, Reef, and Krakatoa Fixes (v 101)
    InfoAddict (v 22)
    Lake Victoria Fix (v 2)
    R.E.D. Modpack (v 27)
    Really Advanced Setup (v 14)
    Terrain - Poor Tiles Tweak (v 2)
    War - Less Damaged Captured Cities (v 3)
    Workable Mountains (v 1)
    Less Warmonger Hate (v 10)

I had an issue where the UI was completely messed up upon reloading the game before, deleting the cache fixed that before, but it doesn't fix this issue. Things seem to get messed up when the game is closed.

10. Gazebo

Those mods (in bold) will all conflict with the CP/CBP, as changes related to these things already exist in the CP/CBP.

G

11. TheOriginalWard

TheOriginalWard Chieftain

Is there a reason why AI civs are trying to rip themselves off in trade deals?

I played one game (CP, both CSD mods, Additional Lux, and Communitas map mods installed) and I met Brazil through the WC. I see we each have an extra lux and try a 1 for 1 trade and he refuses saying he knows I can give more. I add gpt up to 10 and he still refuses. I ask what would it take to make this deal work and he offers me the lux I wanted plus several gpt, horses and iron for just the lux I was trying to trade him in the first place. His lux was one of the modded resources (Lapis I think) and mine was Ivory.

Another game I played I met the Celts (this time with only the CP and Communitas map). Again we each have an extra lux and I try to trade again 1 for 1. Same thing. She says she wants more so I up my side with gpt, iron horses, accept her embassy and she still refuses. I ask what would it take to go through and she offers me her lux, gpt, horses, iron and to accept my embassy for my single lux.

It seems like they are confusing which side is which on the trade deals or something. I can live with having to offer a bit more on my side, but why do they want to give their stuff away? We weren't friends in either game and I had just met them within a few turns. I disabled the Additional Lux mod and CSD mods as I thought they may be causing it, but it happened in both games.

I have all the DLC and BNW and I believe it is all up to date.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to remedy this issue or if there is more info you would like from me. I am enjoying the mods so far aside from the trade issue. Thanks for the hard work!

12. Erocco

Erocco Chieftain

Gazebo,

I am using CP only and the trade bug exists on that mod.

This is what happened.

I was friends with America and they offered me 2 resources for my extra diamonds. One resource they had multiple and the other they had only one of it. At that time I thought it was kind of normal as we were on good terms and I read somewhere the AI does those kind of things with CP. I declared war and took over couple of cities from Sweden. That pissed of America and when the trade ended they didn't ask me to renew it so instead I asked them. Truly enough I offered my diamonds, I asked for the 2 same resources and they agreed.

At the same time Arabia offered me a resource, 5 gold and open borders for open borders.

I find it very easy to win games with AI behaving like this.

13. tonymak

tonymak Chieftain

The Pagoda says it boost religious pressure emanating from a city by 15% and reduces conversion from other religions by 20%.

So if the religious pressure emanating from a city is 28 then shouldn't the result of building it increase the pressure by 15% to 32?

But when you build it the religious pressure emanating from that city drops to 23.

Other religious buildings with that effect also result in a drop when building them.

14. Glowstrontium

Glowstrontium Chieftain

Ah okay, thanks for letting me know. The Terrain - Poor Tiles Tweak mod is listed as compatible, but that thread probably needs updating.

EDIT: Found yet another bug (with those mods disabled) - if you capture a barbarian worker that used to belong to a city state, clicking "return the unit" captures the worker for yourself instead.

15. Atair8

Atair8 Chieftain

Hi G,

enclosed the Lua and database logs, sorry don´t know what to look for to see an error.

As written, I am using CBP Comp, CBP, CP, CSD and CivIV Dipl Feature, the EUI and the Really Advanced Setup from General TSO + more resources.

Added also the Civ mini dump, hopefully that helps to find the error.

Many thanks
    Harald

Attached Files:

16. Gazebo

You lack the Ancient Wonders DLC and Korea DLC. All DLC needed for the CBP.

G

17. mofu

mofu Chieftain

Hello! I'm using the last version of the set of mods. I've got the 100% crash to desktop after finishing the turn and solving the diploma invoice from Portugal. Here is the save. And the dump.

18. meRlinX_AT

meRlinX_AT JustMe

FYI - Was working in Community Patch 4-15, Community Balance Patch 4-16, CSD 4-15, E&D 3-30, CDF 4-15

19. meRlinX_AT

meRlinX_AT JustMe

in the new TechFlavors.sql near the end

INSERT OR IGNORE INTO Technology_Flavors(TechType, FlavorType, Flavor)
    SELECT tech.Type, flavor.Type, 156
    FROM Technologies tech, Flavors flavor
    WHERE (tech.InfluenceSpreadModifier <> 0)
    --AND flavor.Type IN ('FLAVOR_TOURISM'); flavor Tourism does not exit, should be
    AND flavor.Type IN ('FLAVOR_CULTURE');

sorry :)

20. meRlinX_AT

meRlinX_AT JustMe

Invalid Reference on MultiUnitFormation_SlotEntries.SecondaryUnitType - "UNITAI_BOMBARD" does not exist in UnitAIInfos

CP 5-9

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.