Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a bug where all the tiles show up as food :c5food:. And no Hammers or Gold. But if I choose city specialization to production as example I do get the Hammers even if I don`t see it as a yield. It doesnt matter wich map I choose. I did Fractal and Continents.

I got a bug where all the tiles show up as food :c5food:. And no Hammers or Gold. But if I choose city specialization to production as example I do get the Hammers even if I don`t see it as a yield. It doesnt matter wich map I choose. I did Fractal and Continents.

Delete lua folders. Follow install instructions. Clear cache.

Did all the usual stuff, having very very strange yields in my cities... Forest grassland hills: 2 food 2 production. Jungles: 2 food 1 hammer 1 gold...

Why are you assigning world wonders to CSs? They are forbidden such items in the XML, and giving them WWs may cause a breakdown in city.cpp logic.

G

For custom scenarios. I can always bypass the CTD, that as already said doesn't occur in the base game, converting them in normal buildings and altering the civilopedia.lua so that they will be listed as world wonders, however I'd be happier if you could fix that :p

For custom scenarios. I can always bypass the CTD, that as already said doesn't occur in the base game, converting them in normal buildings and altering the civilopedia.lua so that they will be listed as world wonders, however I'd be happier if you could fix that :p

Are you getting any weird database.log errors? I can't think of anything intrinsic to WWs that would break when given to CSs, but who knows. If you can give me an example to work with (i.e. post your mod that is causing the CTD), I'll load it up and track the DLL to see if it is a DLL break.

G

The CTD occurs also with CP+CBP (plus IGE) without any other enabled mod. No CTD with only CP (plus IGE).

Attachments

• CvMiniDump.rar
    20.2 KB · Views: 87
The CTD occurs also with CP+CBP (plus IGE) without any other enabled mod. No CTD with only CP (plus IGE).

Link me the mod/changes you are using as well. It is easier for me to debug 'on the fly' (hooking into the DLL while the game is running) than via dump.

G

I got CTD too when I said "get over it" and war was declared. The enemy had 2 defensive pacts. I think 2 or 3 rounds in war and then CTD. I loaded the game and didn't say "get over it" but "very well", no war and no CTD. The war was declared anyway, but later than when I had CTD. So far no CTD, but I will report as soon as the game crashes.

Mods:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=437976053
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=437976087

I had edited in Leugi_Barbarian_Settings.lua, because without it it crashed when barbarians was about to change their names. I had to disable barbarian promotions too, because these cause problems too.
Spoiler :
-- Barbarian Name Change each era
-- Changes Barbarians into Brigands, Pirates, Rebels and Terrorists as time passes by
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
settings_BarbarianNames = 0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- The following enables or disables changing every text as possible. Disable this if you
-- are experiencing too much lag whenever the barbs change
settings_BarbarianChangeAll = 0
--=======================================================================================================================
--=======================================================================================================================
-- Barbarian Promotions each era
-- Adds special bonuses to Brigands, Pirates, Rebels and Terrorist (regardless if they change their names or not)
settings_BarbarianPromos = 0

I got CTD too when I said "get over it" and war was declared. The enemy had 2 defensive pacts. I think 2 or 3 rounds in war and then CTD. I loaded the game and didn't say "get over it" but "very well", no war and no CTD. The war was declared anyway, but later than when I had CTD. So far no CTD, but I will report as soon as the game crashes.

Mods:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=437976053
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=437976087

I had edited in Leugi_Barbarian_Settings.lua, because without it it crashed when barbarians was about to change their names. I had to disable barbarian promotions too, because these cause problems too.
Spoiler :
-- Barbarian Name Change each era
-- Changes Barbarians into Brigands, Pirates, Rebels and Terrorists as time passes by
settings_BarbarianNames = 0
-- The following enables or disables changing every text as possible. Disable this if you
-- are experiencing too much lag whenever the barbs change
settings_BarbarianChangeAll = 0
-- Barbarian Promotions each era
-- Adds special bonuses to Brigands, Pirates, Rebels and Terrorist (regardless if they change their names or not)
settings_BarbarianPromos = 0
What mods are you using? I believe that one is known to CTD.
G

Ive installed the latest version of the mod, CP, CBP, CSD+C4D, EUI, Comp Mod + Decisions etc. Followed the instructions + cashe clear.

Everything seems to work except there is nothing to build once I found a city. No buildings, units etc.

I downloaded the newest version (5/6) and started a new game. Got lake with luxury resource in near the capital, so I researched sailing to build work boat fast. The problem is that the work boat isn't visible in a city production/purchuase menu.

Edit: I think i know why, it's a "bonus resource" - lotus from JFD's Exploration Continued so it's not require work boat.

BTW: I couldn't start the game with Really Advanced Setup V14 (CTD after I clicked start the game) - it's in compatible list - is it or not anymore? :p

I've downloaded the latest version of the Community Patch, but it's saying my version of the game is not compatible with this mod in the mod menu. I have the latest version of the game via steam, I have Brave New World.... it should work. What is the version of BNW that Community Patch 5/6 is compatible with?

Whenever I meet a nation for the first time, the game crashes (the application is closed without a warning).

When I load the game and meet the same nation again, it works fine. When I meet the next nation for the first time, it crashes again.

I figured out a workaround: when setting the video quality of the leader animations to minimum, everything works fine!

Hope this helps someone.

I have been playing with the latest version: Community Balance and More Resources plus its prerequisites. Beside that, only R.E.D. Modpack and some very small mods, like "no futuristic units" etc. which I have been using since ages ... playing large communitas map with Germany.

SO now .... I am writing here. I dont get the EUI to run properly.
What I use:
All mods, EUI, EUI compability.
Compability into DLC (ingame doesnt show up in DLC option)
EUI into Mods all other into Mods.
Deleted LUA in Balance and in COmmunity patch.
I have a new tech tree and so on but no different UI and also the unhapiness factors dont show up correctly. (Before deleting Lua they did)
So any Ideas what I forgot ^^ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom