Bug Reports

I figured it was a Warlords/Vanilla issue. Basically, I checked on where my last ICBMs were while the animation was running for one I had launched. Since the unit isn't counted as "dead" until the animation is done, it caused issues when the military screen tried to update the number and placement of ICBMs.

Hi,

Rhye, can you tell me why it doesn't give me an achieved on the territorial goal of this Arabian game? Would I need one more city in Carthage (3 seemed enough), or in Egypt (Selima razed, not conquered? again, 3 1/2 seemed enough). Or would I need to wait til the riots in Spain were gone? The save is from 1290, you'd need to conquer Leon first (I did until 1310), but that should be no problem given the army there.
Other goal is ok, I didn't manage it here as Babylon gave me 3 non-priests out of 5 spawned people... sadly something completely dependent on luck.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/37457/Arabian_UHV_no_1290.CivWarlordsSave

mick

problem with Congress. the warning comes up and the bribe page but the 'congress' never does. any reasons why?

This has happened to me also. I'm playing lastest Vanilla version. If needed, I'll upload a save (I should have one, or repaly a little to the point it happens); but I'm not at home right now, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

sometimes weird things like congress vanishing or Americans with no techs are caused by other unrelated python exceptions.
When that happens, the rest of the turn is more or less ****ed up. In the case of America, it was because of the missionary

This is not necessarily a bug but I do have a question on the American spawn.

I was playing a game as the Romans and I have conquerored Europe and as a side effect kept anyone from colonizing the Americas. When the Americans spawned they were completely backward. with virtually no techs.

Is the American's starting techs based on the techs of other nations that currently have cities in North America and so since there was virtually no European contact the Americans are a backware nation?

Just curious.

In the recent version, the Congresses do not function properly on my computer too, so I just use the Congresses.py from the version 7.1, and it works fine.

I mean version 1.73, sorry.

Look what happen to America:

This happened because the spaw are of America was inside my border... :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's what i mean. This is not your fault :p just wondering if you can make something about it :)

Holy cities still disappear frequently. Does anyone know why this is?

If you remove a religion from a city in worldbuilder then the holy city stops being the holy city but other than that I only experianced this once as india when Juediasm was stolen from me!

Top Bottom