Bug Reports

Remove from CCTP/Shared/AdvancedScreen fro the mod.
This should avoid the policy problem.

Deleted. Strange, but now acquiring freedom gives me 2 inquisitors, lol.

> When you cant see [ExpScen_BuildingPortraits45.dds] then you prohably doesnt have one of the dlcs.
> What you mean with a warping techtree is it broken?

Ok. I will reinstall DLCs tomorrow and will see if it's related.

Alysander : the two inquisitors is on the bug list. Not related to DLC's.

Gil: Not sure what is wrong with lean-to shelters. My 6th city was allowed to build a lean-to. But my 7th city (also on a river/coast) does not get to build one. The only difference is I developed "freshwater" between the founding of both cities. (and the 7th city is during a period that I have positive happiness. I had negative happiness when I founded the 6th city.)

Alysander : the two inquisitors is on the bug list. Not related to DLC's.

Gil: Not sure what is wrong with lean-to shelters. My 6th city was allowed to build a lean-to. But my 7th city (also on a river/coast) does not get to build one. The only difference is I developed "freshwater" between the founding of both cities. (and the 7th city is during a period that I have positive happiness. I had negative happiness when I founded the 6th city.)

Maybe it its the obsolte technology.
Both buildings shelter and bonfire are only for a short time span buildable.
Shelter=masonry
Bonfire=calendar.

Edit: Shelter needs also a nearby mountain, iam not sure if i have added this detail to the text entries.

I looked at the xml file and there was no problem i sawn so far.

Here started a game and logged it. Was just a tiny map with normal rescourses.

I have not bought any dlcs other than expansions. But I removed the updated improvement of the moai and terrace farm from improvements.

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    23.4 KB · Views: 75
Gil: That is it, I only had one city next to a mountain.
Menhir is still only working in my capital. Are there any restrictions on it?

manpower is on the bug list. Probably a high priority

Found the reason why its broken. Also fixed and will be in the 404 V2 this weekend.
The best for you to can play is remove CCTP_ManpowerRQR.xml from the folder.
In the cases you cant build wonders because of no Manpower:crazyeye:

Gil: That is it, I only had one city next to a mountain.
Menhir is still only working in my capital. Are there any restrictions on it?

No the buildings gives normal yields like other buildings do.
More strange when it will only work in your capital.

It has a tech enhanced yield and a obolete tech, but i see no reason why this happens.

There's a mistake in the tech tree. Code of Laws requires Philosophy which requires Democracy which requires Government which requires Code of Laws :crazyeye:

OK weird. Turn 279 and after researching about 80% of the ancient era tech I have 3 manpower. I renamed the XML with the manpower requirements so I could build wonders. Not certain what is actually giving me manpower now...didn't notice exactly when it happened.

Adding supply houses and the working class policy had no further effect on my 3 points of manpower.

The problem is all improvemnts in CCTP since 4.01 iirc are useable by any civilisation.
This also includes the teracce farm, for all of you who has not the related dlcs will get compatibility problems.

Good news there could be a hot fix to change this problem.

Go to Mods/CCCTP/CCTP/Improvements/CCTP_Improvement.xml

Spoiler :
<Update>
<Set SpecificCivRequired="NULL" CivilizationType="NULL" />
<Where Type="IMPROVEMENT_TERRACE_FARM" />
</Update>
<Update>
<Set SpecificCivRequired="NULL" CivilizationType="NULL" />
<Where Type="IMPROVEMENT_MOAI" />
</Update>

Then just remove the update entry for teracces and it should work.
The same goes out to all to have not the poly dlc.

Did this and still tech tree doesn't work. Here is the logs + the improvement xml just so you can check if i did it right :p

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    31.1 KB · Views: 62
Wheat requires hunting to improve. If it needs a requirement, maybe gathering is more appropriate.
Weaver (wonder) description does not match its effects.
Weaver (building) The diagram implies that cotton is required but that is not mentioned in the discription.
Social:Oligarchy opens up Social:Golden Realm, it is not suppose to.

Religion working as designed but I think it needs adjusting. (Huge, cruel) before I got freshwater or agroculture, every religion had been developed. I think religion needs to be slowed down. In the real world the religions were developed in the classical age. I don't have an ideal solution and I don't know what is possible in code but some ideas.
a) raise the faith costs for pantheon, and founding a religion, or cut the amount of early faith to a small fraction.
b) make a gateway tech (maybe near ironworking) and don't allow pantheon until then.
c) (probably harder) create a new step of religion before pantheon for local / city gods and you cant create a pantheon until you have at least 3 local / city gods to absorb into the pantheon. This is closer to the way pantheons really formed, but the civ5 may not allow that management and if it functionally does not do anything, it may just be busywork and choice A might be better.

minor items
Town square cost 2 gold, provides 1 gold and other benefits. Most items that provide gold, don't have a cost.
Since scouts are no longer provided by the scouting tech, and the other items in it are not scouting related, it might be renamed
I am using the version were manpower is broken, but I was still able to make 2 wonders, Leatherworker and Gigant. the text of Gigant says it requires 2 manpower. I suspect they are implemented wrong and are not requiring manpower.

Here started a game and logged it. Was just a tiny map with normal rescourses.

I have not bought any dlcs other than expansions. But I removed the updated improvement of the moai and terrace farm from improvements.

I bought the terrace farm and moai dlcs and now tech tree is workning. FYI so I know this was the problem.

Top Bottom