Bug Reports

Hello,
I've been several versions of the CCTP my tech tree as well as the small selection display me nothing more ads, dardurch the game will be unplayable at least in the later generations game. But in the help the technologies are listed without error.:mad: Before I make all things new and Uninstall it, I wanted to ask whether it makes sense or where the fault lies? Cache is cleared, no other mod active.

and another thank you to Gilgamesh that he always continues as a brilliant mod :clap:

MfG

Herzlich wilkommen :dance::band:[party]

Quick question do you have all expansion and dlc addons?

It looks like one improvement couldnt get loaded into the techtree and this is causing problems.
If iam write this is the reason why some of you have problems with opening the techtree and why othere didnt.

Just a note
I have 12 items on the DLC page (including Incas) and I think I have them all (except maybe a map DLC).
4.04 is loading and runs without an error message, until I need to open the social page.

Just a note
I have 12 items on the DLC page (including Incas) and I think I have them all (except maybe a map DLC).
4.04 is loading and runs without an error message, until I need to open the social page.

To hotfix the social policy popup problem.
Remove the folder CCTP/Shared/AdvancedScreen from CCTP and all should work without problems.

Hello i found more bugs.
I am playing on Emperor - Pangea. Now i have played 250 turn. And AI seems still pretty dumb i have had already 42 technologies and AI half( 19-25 same in social) Also still expand very slow and it is very passive. But that not important for me now.
Major problems : Manpower doesnt work ? If i count right i should have about 25 manpower but in all game i didnt get anything. :(
Timeline is broken too i have had already 5230 year its wierd :D (i am using recommended speed )
City-states have settlers.
City-states train too many troops in early game is pointless...
Sometimes i get announcement about discovering new technology which i already researched in past.
I have suspicion that some techs and buildings dont work right (need more time for testing)

Well that is all for now. :) TY for great mod :)

Hello i found more bugs.
I am playing on Emperor - Pangea. Now i have played 250 turn. And AI seems still pretty dumb i have had already 42 technologies and AI half( 19-25 same in social) Also still expand very slow and it is very passive. But that not important for me now.
Major problems : Manpower doesnt work ? If i count right i should have about 25 manpower but in all game i didnt get anything. :(
Timeline is broken too i have had already 5230 year its wierd :D (i am using recommended speed )
City-states have settlers.
City-states train too many troops in early game is pointless...
Sometimes i get announcement about discovering new technology which i already researched in past.
I have suspicion that some techs and buildings dont work right (need more time for testing)
Well that is all for now. :) TY for great mod :)

For the timeline this is my fault i added a new code for a better phasing in the early eras but i forgot to change the staring year lol.
(You can change this by editing xml under CCTP/CCTP/Various/CCTP_GlobalDefines
and find this <Set Value="-6000"/>, change it to <Set Value="-10000"/>)
Will be changed with the next quick update at the end of this week.

City states can get settlers, and they can gift them to players.
But only one per city state should overthink that ofc.

Hmm if i would know why the train that much units, when they could do better things....

For manpower, anyone else noticing that manpower is not working?

Its possible that buildings/wonders are not working right, i changed and added so much that this is very reasonable.
Thanks for the report.

I am on turn 110, I have fire that says it reveals manpower, but I don't seem to have any. But I have build the early wonders (hut, Chieftains hut, Tribe hut) without seeming to need any.

For some reason when I got the social:libery, I got the settler, but also got 2 inquisitors. Since I do not have piety or pantheon yet, they were unexpected.

txt_key_building_shelter_quote
txt_key_resourse_berries

I know some text entries are missing...

For manpower, it should be shown at the tools tipps with fire.
The database shows no entries and my tool also not but with more ond more reports i get the feeliing there must be a error.

Will put it on the first list of to do things for the next update.

Edit thanks for the tipp with the inquisaitors its a spelling bugs so easy to change.

I am on turn 110, I have fire that says it reveals manpower, but I don't seem to have any.

For some reason when I got the social:libery, I got the settler, but also got 2 inquisitors. Since I do not have piety or pantheon yet, they were unexpected.
----------
I also don't have manpower and the same thing happened to me when I selected the liberty social policy.

Regards, Donna

Menhir might not be working properly?
My capital has a Menhir and is producing one faith from the building.
But two other cities (pop 1,3) have a Menhir and are not producing any faith.
So it might only be working in the capital, or has some other restriction. manpower?
So my empire with piety (3) and 3 Menhir (3) should be producing 6 faith and is only producing 4.

Fruits shows the picture of citrus and reveals citrus, but the text does not say it reveals citrus. (minor)

Menhire should work as intended.
Will loook tomorrow over it.

Quick question do you the have the inca dlc?

No, I don't have the Inca dlc, do i need it? , tried also disabling all other DLCs except the expansion packs themselves but no help.
Here is the log files anyway, thought Yell already uploaded his and mine seemed similar, but doesn't hurt to upload mine too :p I wish civ wouldn't take 2 years to startup/start new game every time you want to test something.

Attachments

• LOG.zip
    39.2 KB · Views: 75
thanks for the logs will look tomorrow what i can do.

I BNW, GNK, Genghis Kahn Mongolian conquest of the New World Deluxe
otherwise I have no anderne DLCs.:scan:

I learned the tech shelter. I expected "lean-to shelter" to be buildable, but they are not showing up. I did a text search of the project and all I see seems to be the civopedia entry.

4.04 never loads i select huge map, 22 civs, push start than nothing it never goes past that screen. i left it for 4 minutes and still nothing i have NO other mods active just this. every god damn time with this mod....think i'll just stick with Resources Gone Wild mod [pissed]

4.04 never loads i select huge map, 22 civs, push start than nothing it never goes past that screen. i left it for 4 minutes and still nothing i have NO other mods active just this. every god damn time with this mod....think i'll just stick with Resources Gone Wild mod [pissed]

With such a huge map it might take longer than 4 minutes. My computer is not the best, but i use maybe 5 min on a smaller map, try first with a smaller map if it works, then try again with the big one and wait for longer.

5+ minutes to load a huge map that's ridiculous and i have a godly pc too...:cringe:

As far as actual bugs, though, I am also having the issue with Manpower not working. Also, as Bladesss was saying, I got the random two inquisitors showing up with my settler and Menhir isn't contributing to my faith.

In general though, this release seems really stable, and I'm liking that!

Top Bottom