Bug Thread for Fallout LS Mod

Lib Spit,

I am running a test, I didnt mean to be so long away, got sidetracked. The Rad Spider seems to be bigger in appearance then I remember. Is this intended? It feels a little large to me, but that is probably cause i remember it smaller.

I have a running report going on dropbox. when the test is done, i will make a note here.

or should i do this on the team/group page. still not use to that being around... ;o)

Attachments

• Rad Spider.jpg
    Rad Spider.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 288
Yeah start using the Dev thread now, the team is growing so it will be good to have everyone able to communicate together. I have also been adding lots of new content to the Dev group.

No problem about the time away, I have been the same.

Yes that spider does look rather massive doesn't it?!? Iwill look into it, I have probably accidentally changed a number in the art file.

Just to make sure you have used the latest version of the mod from drop box? as I have made the odd addition here and there and I don't know when you last copied it.

Yeah start using the Dev thread now, the team is growing so it will be good to have everyone able to communicate together. I have also been adding lots of new content to the Dev group.

No problem about the time away, I have been the same.

Yes that spider does look rather massive doesn't it?!? Iwill look into it, I have probably accidentally changed a number in the art file.

Just to make sure you have used the latest version of the mod from drop box? as I have made the odd addition here and there and I don't know when you last copied it.

Yes, I updated my files this afternoon before beginning the test.

I will use the group/team for my next testing correspondence.

Yes it will be in the art define file, i am familiar with this as I have been adjusting our units for some time now on MoM. If its something you want me to do let me know. You fixed deados text bug reports so fast I didnt get a chance to help. haahaa.. so I would suggest either assign certain things to me or i will just report my findings and let you fix them if it is better that way. all depends on how you want to structure who does what in the whole scheme of things. I will post this thread link on the team now that my reply has gotten so long.

I downloaded, installed, and loaded the mod, but it just acts like it's Vanilla BTS. Any idea why?

Top Bottom