• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

C2C -New Civs Discussion

Arawak y Austria civs, as requested
No php update included

I will change the civ you submitted, but for the sake of "me", can you name each file with the perspective civ rather than your name, you can keep your name on the schema's thats no biggy to me, thx.

Leaders (pic 1, 128 rather than 512.) Same for Austria also.

I will change the civ you submitted, but for the sake of "me", can you name each file with the perspective civ rather than your name, you can keep your name on the schema's thats no biggy to me, thx.

Leaders (pic 1, 128 rather than 512.) Same for Austria also.

Don´t understand why do you have to rename the files, there is no problem with it at all. I use them just because i have a base civ ready to fill and don´t see the why to change
Anyway, you were using those same files with the same names in olders civs i made for RoM and someone adapted to C2C, so this is fully tested in older versions of C2C
P.D. Any problem with the pic? Need a new one?
P.P.D. I see the point, ok

Put in-game Hungary. Some people ask in past ask about that civ.

What I've always thought would be cool to have, but I know we will never have, is fictional mythical lost civilizations like Atlantis and Lumeria. I know those have probably never existed, but those civ would be great to play as. Again, I know we won't have it because there fictional civs and C2C only has real life historical civs.

What I've always thought would be cool to have, but I know we will never have, is fictional mythical lost civilizations like Atlantis and Lumeria. I know those have probably never existed, but those civ would be great to play as. Again, I know we won't have it because there fictional civs and C2C only has real life historical civs.

We have Amazons who were mythical, and Pirates who were never historically a civ, etc. I don't make civs but I would hold out some hope that Atlantis might not be too "far away" (I'd like to see it too:goodjob:).

I've read an article that due global warming antarctica (well, parts of it) will be among the fastest growing, culturally diversed high-end area in around 2100. If we get global warming working again, we could have a second "new world". It would occur naturally with ice covered antarctica that slowly melts and make the terrain under it passable - but only if you heated up the rest of the world as much that deserts and dry land covers most of the once fertile regions.
This would be an interesting late game concept... But however, it should be avoidable if everyone reduces Air and Water Pollution!

I've read an article that due global warming antarctica (well, parts of it) will be among the fastest growing, culturally diversed high-end area in around 2100. If we get global warming working again, we could have a second "new world". It would occur naturally with ice covered antarctica that slowly melts and make the terrain under it passable - but only if you heated up the rest of the world as much that deserts and dry land covers most of the once fertile regions.
This would be an interesting late game concept... But however, it should be avoidable if everyone reduces Air and Water Pollution!

This sounds like a great idea, and it could also mean frozen tundra and permafrost cities would become new centers of civilization in late game (i liked to place coastal cities in frozen north/south even though they would present a big drain on the economy. It was also cool how in vanilla civ3 icbm's would reduce grasslands to plains, plains to deserts and so on. In an apocalyptic global warming/nuclear scenario the new unfrozen Antarctica may well be all what remains of progressive civilization (with the rest of the world reduced to rubble).

Has anyone requested a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia civ? It would be either a medieval or late industrial peak civ,and could either have european culture or,due to historical reasons, middle eastern (due to ottoman influence). If not i would like to officially do so. :D

As long as its not "magical" I don't see why not. However what regional culture would it go under? European? African? Asian? North American? ... Antarctica?

I would think that the Atlantis civ would be European considering the myth lays it's origin in Greece, which is European.

This sounds like a great idea, and it could also mean frozen tundra and permafrost cities would become new centers of civilization in late game (i liked to place coastal cities in frozen north/south even though they would present a big drain on the economy. It was also cool how in vanilla civ3 icbm's would reduce grasslands to plains, plains to deserts and so on. In an apocalyptic global warming/nuclear scenario the new unfrozen Antarctica may well be all what remains of progressive civilization (with the rest of the world reduced to rubble).

Has anyone requested a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia civ? It would be either a medieval or late industrial peak civ,and could either have european culture or,due to historical reasons, middle eastern (due to ottoman influence). If not i would like to officially do so. :D

Aren't the Serbs a people that have never had a land owned country? They were high on my list for this reason for a great example of an advanced 'nomadic' civilization model once we have nomadic civs.

Aren't the Serbs a people that have never had a land owned country? They were high on my list for this reason for a great example of an advanced 'nomadic' civilization model once we have nomadic civs.

This might be slightly overly nationalistic but - from the Wikipedia article:

The Serbian Kingdom obtained recognition by Rome and Constantinople in 1217; the state was elevated to the Serbian Empire, in 1346. By the mid-16th century, the entire territory of modern-day Serbia was annexed by the Ottoman Empire, at times interrupted by the Habsburgs. In the early 19th century, the Serbian revolution established the nation-state as the region's first constitutional monarchy, which subsequently expanded its territory and pioneered the abolition of feudalism in the Balkans.

I don't think the dates for recognition by the Byzantines and the declaration of the empire can be questioned.

These are Romani people or more often called Gypsies
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people). They come to Europe in medieval times from Indian penisula and they settled in almost all countries in Europe.

As a Serbs they are Southern Slavic people (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_people) and in past they have formidable kingdom in Balcan penisula. In medieval times they rival with Byzantine Empire, Hungarians and Bulgars to rule over Balcanic states.

While its not so much about a new civ as it is about a currently existing leader...Why on Earth is Stalin Deceiver, Politician, and Cruel?
He was not a politician in any sense of the word. Dictators cannot be politicians.
I would highly recommend replacing the Politician trait with Industrious, as that much better suits him.

Top Bottom