C2C SVN Changelog

SVN7079

Fixed the missing ART_DEF_UNIT_NATIVE_WARLORDIS.

If possible this should be included in the Release.

I just developed two new game options for improving our map results, More Rivers and More Resources. For any mapscript that uses a default processing (which includes World Generator) it is proving to produce far more desirable results for generating a game map (imo). I feel that this is a major issue for our mod. It's being tested now... would I have enough time to sneak this in for all those players waiting to start a new game when the new release comes out?

Update Rev 7080
-Added Game Options More Rivers and More Resources which should go a LONG ways towards improving many of the mapscripts we have (provided you feel like we do here and find that currently either maps don't have enough rivers and resources for C2C OR they have too much negative terrain.)

Note: this works splendidly with C2C_Planet_Generator_0_68.py! I won't say its the most realistic map but it comes up with a very nice game map. If you really like the terrain damage and large swaths of damaging terrain, Mongoose is probably still the best and these options won't have any effect on Mongoose since Mongoose already has map options to toggle these and a specifically non-default river/bonus generation process.

If this can get in for the release that would be awesome - I really think it'll help a far greater percentage of players to enjoy their new games.

Note for Rev 7081 for dll coders:

I'm committing two sets of this dll, one for the archive file and one for the zipped file INSIDE the archive file. From here, it would be nice to keep the ones outside the zip at a default of the final v34 dll whereas the ones inside would be our ongoing updates. Do you think we can keep this methodology up at least for a while as it enables us to more easily help those with stock v34 minidumps?

Edit: it won't be rev 7081 for the archive apparently since I had it all but committed and my internet blipped out but it's comin... I'll let y'all know what version it ends up being. It makes no difference if the archive commit is included in the final package.

@alberts2 if you could put your new schema checking stuff in now I will officially end the freeze. It will be in for v35 but if we add it in first the modders can start with the benefits straight away since it is for them.

7078 is still the version for release v34 because I am not the one preparing the mod for upload and uploading it. I have asked that person if they have started uploading or not. If they haven't I have asked them to go with 7080 instead. If they have then we will need a patch and not just a dll patch. Which is why I don't want to many changes added just yet.

7080 will the the version used to create release version 34.

@alberts2 if you could put your new schema checking stuff in now I will officially end the freeze. It will be in for v35 but if we add it in first the modders can start with the benefits straight away since it is for them.

I need to work on it a bit more before i commit the first version.
I wanted to do this on saturday but instead i decided to go bug hunting before the release.

7087 update

- New art for vanilla resource, Desert and Wetland Camp improvements.
- New improvement Hydro Dam. Can't be built yet as it has no statistics.
- Minor step in getting Route pedia page working.
- Attempt to fix bug where you don't get food or hammers from killing an animal if you or the animal are in barbarian territory.

Top Bottom