C2C SVN Changelog

• Currency Civics, changes to No Currency and Metals Civic in this category.

@T-brd,
You forgot to post commit 10335. Your tweak to Era Construction values

Fix dumb parse error for CivicInfos.xml, Somehow added a 6 before the 1st line that starts <? at top of file. :rolleyes: Crickey! :o

Fixed tiny error in EraInfo - iGrowthPercent was neutralized not iConstructPercent in Medieval era. Latter is meant to be 100 in all eras.
Fixed iGrowthPercent decreasing pattern (-10 per era and leveling off by Industrial era at 100) in Classical era - Was 110 instead of 130.

Thunderbrd made tiny error too.
Cities now will grow slower in Classical era.
Flat construction cost erawise should make easier to grab all wonders and regular buildings.
New cities should have easier time catching up.

Last edited:
Global project cost modifier is now 100.
Projects now are 8x base cost (cost of regular building in given tech column).
Great/Group/National wonders are 6x/4x/2x base cost for comparison.

Fixed &#[NUMBER] entries copied from vanilla text in last commit.

@KaTiON_PT when copying text from vanilla don't forget to convert text format to UFT8 to remove &# entries.

Fixed an issue where links would lead to the wrong place if there were more than two instances with the same name. This was mostly apparent inside the civilopedia where for example a link to Bark (Bonus) would lead to Bark (Promotion), or Lighthouse (Building) would lead to Lighthouse (Improvement).

(Thank you @Toffer90 for presenting a solution to this. :))

Last edited:

A (presumably) last round of fixing minor stuff from the previous commit, in this case Great Persons and Unit Classes names are now properly rendered.

Removed Sponge requirement from Cybernetic Factory (part of large chain) - Sponge is hard to obtain resource, as you need coral reef in vicinity.
Fixed erroneous paths to wonder movies. Palace of Beaulieu movie was broken and had to be removed.

You guys should check for typos when adding something.... :cringe:
Errors were reported here.

Last edited:
  • Adds a new set of unit/unitcombat/promotion tags as detailed in my thread on setting up a new tag. This tag is for Religious Combat Modifiers and should apply soon to a set of trait delivered promotions. It's a combat modifier that only applies if the unit is fighting a unit with a different religion to its own. There are also some new functions to give the unit a declared religion - I might want to give the unit a new display line for that as well soon.

• Creates a sanity check to curb one discovered source of major end turn delay that can happen for AIs at war.

• A fix to a unit caught in an infinite loop due to a problem with the move cost charging mechanism on the raze mission.

• Moved False Accusation Crime to Deception Tech Preh Era. Set entry level to +1 Crime.
  • Common Cold entry Level set to +1 Disease down from +25.
Per discussions in Can't see Crime thread in Bug sub-forum.

• Upgraded one more of the bamboo feature models to "Bamboo Mk. II".
    • Nine done, six more to go.
  • Added in lesser and meager espionage processes. Changed all the process button textures while at it.
  • Tweaked the convertion rate for processes a bit, basically a small nerf.
  • Tweaked World mapscript some.
    • Increased the impact of the river setting.
    • Tweaked bonus placement code slightly.
  • Tweaked the appearance values for bonuses in CIV4BonusInfos.xml
  • Added in some legacy city name text xml entries to improve a backward compatibility issue.

Last edited:
  • Hopefully fixes an issue with promotions from traits remaining after the trait was removed from the player.
  • Corrects a major bug in the last commit - should work as intended this time. Recalc if you have a problem from that one or if you've had any trouble with trait delivered promos remaining on units when the trait has been previously removed.

Last edited:
All plants/animals now are revealed by Gathering/Scavenging (Trap Fishing in case of water animals) tech.
Moved reveal tech of Iron and Platinum to Metal Casting - last metal processing tech before Bronze Working.

Discussion is in this thread.
One culture had to be changed - buildings shouldn't be unlocked before prereqs.

Last edited:
  • A fix to trait based promos. There was a bug that made it so that when they were being assigned, they weren't being assigned AS a trait based promo correctly, so now the recalc I tried to enable as a fix to units which had been incorrectly assigned trait promos will fail to be corrected because those promos weren't denoted as assigned due to traits properly. Moving forward from here, the mechanism to denote that on an assigned promo will now work to track that properly.
  • A tech cost balance adjustment to make tech costs a bit more expensive by era, cumulatively.
  • Softens the scaling on spawns according to Toffer's advice. Should help.

I had to get this compiled and committed because I've found a severe core problem with H&S design and fixing it has a high chance of error so I figured I should start off trying that with a clean code that can be completely reverted if needbe.

• Removes some error causing and non-beneficial caching in [Hide and Seek. Does not slow the game at all according to tests and ensures accuracy in the bugged situation I've seen. In the last commit, I also added a method to display the effective visibility amounts painted on plots by each team to help with any future efforts to debug H&S. I MIGHT eventually find I don't need a round after round recalculation of visibility values on plots now that I've uprooted this problem and if that's the case then I can actually speed up rounds on H&S by a noticeable margin.
  • Another 10% cumulative tech cost increase by era since the last one failed to present noticeable results. Let me know if it's too far but from what samples I'm seeing, it still ends up being fairly subtle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom