C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

I have 1030 turns now and still in prehistoric era... how can it be you are in modern or atomic era in 2000-3000 turns? Something wrong with your game or it isnt eternity/deity?
He could used V38.5 or very outdated SVN too.

Last edited:
On turn 993 i entered in ancient era. It is eternity and diety. I started this game in march on last SVN version, 5 months ago before radical changes in growth rate of population and research speed. In march it required much less research points than now. After update its 10x slower which seems is right path. Before it was too fast. BTW I am still not tech leader. Out there are more advanced civs like aborigens :cringe:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0166.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0166.JPG
    376.1 KB · Views: 156
Short summery of my game with 2253 Rounds , still in Pre-Historic Era , Deity,EON , +40%Science and Production Cost.
I started with SVN comparable to V39 and allways update to latest SVN,so i had recently big financial trouble as @JosEPh_II changed those civic things.
In the beginning i was lucky and managed to discover 4 Natur Wonders as the First One = 2000 Gold and 6 Tribal Villages with additional 700 Gold and Native Language as Free Tech.
Also i started 3 Projects to get one of the early wonders , not able to finish but again Gold about 500, so i had overall circa 3200 Gold , which allowed me to run most of the time with 100% Science and -2 till -5 Gold per Round.
My neighbors , France , Spain , Greece and Rome and even Turk and Russia spawned me with Exiles,Thiefs and other Criminals all the time.
Just build a Scavening Camp -destroyed by an unknown Nation.That game was about 1000 Rounds , i had a lot to invest in Police but that hostile ai behavior was overpowering.
They send a Scout to my border and with him the criminal.

So if you punch someone long enough , he will fight back.
I declared official war to France,Spain,Rome and Greece and not a single criminal reached my lands the next 900 Rounds ,i got a lot of Military Captives , sometimes i had -20/-30 Gold per Round and my
treasury was almost empty ,so i had to Conquer the Cities.
Civ4ScreenShot0013.JPG

Civ4ScreenShot0014.JPG

Funny Moment :
Civ4ScreenShot0015.JPG

United Europe :
Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG

My Grandpa :
Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG

Last edited:
Looks cool, united europe. But Brexit you dont have the brits. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: Yes, egypt is expanding well also if they dont have good terrain close to them they go also far to get it, thats nice.

@TaylorItaly ,

Am just now seeing your posts here. Pit needs to reduce the amount of resources on this map and reduce the spawn rates for the Animals. Also it would be a bit harder If you not checked the Option for Peace among NPC's. This would make hunting not as easy. Also you did not use the Starting option of 1 City tile start. This too would have slowed down you early expansion a bit too.

Civics will not hold this scenario down.

You will have the pick on most of the upcoming Religions too. Another win.

Even on Deity by taking out 5 rivals early you are in the Driver's seat for this game. No one will catch you now.

@TaylorItaly ,

Am just now seeing your posts here. Pit needs to reduce the amount of resources on this map and reduce the spawn rates for the Animals. Also it would be a bit harder If you not checked the Option for Peace among NPC's. This would make hunting not as easy. Also you did not use the Starting option of 1 City tile start. This too would have slowed down you early expansion a bit too.

Civics will not hold this scenario down.

You will have the pick on most of the upcoming Religions too. Another win.

Even on Deity by taking out 5 rivals early you are in the Driver's seat for this game. No one will catch you now.
I told him or other player to strongly increase maintenance modifiers for playing on Pit's scenario.

So I guess PIT would have to provide modmod with reduced animal spawn rate and increased maintenance modifiers.

I told him or other player to strongly increase maintenance modifiers for playing on Pit's scenario.

So I guess PIT would have to provide modmod with reduced animal spawn rate and increased maintenance modifiers.
Taylor is also using T-brd's new Trait set and already has 4 traits accumulated using Developing Leaders and No Positive traits to start Options.
Plus Taylor is also using SM which effectively reduces Military Unit maintenance costs.

Pit's scenario is not hard to win even on Deity Difficulty.

Yeah, but i was uncertain ,how , how much and generally to edit something in the files....
And I love it ,to explore the abillities of this mod , with this Scenario.
Once i have Europe , i will stop expanding till Modern Era , i will not reclaim all possible Religions.
I own over hundred games in steam , but besides Fallout 4 , no other game than this ( with your mod ) i played so much hours!

Edit : I know, i am a litte penetrant , but i only destroyed 4 Civs and i only have 4 Cities with 6 Pop.:crazyeye:

Last edited:
Hunting in Siberia:
Civ4ScreenShot0042.JPG

The german East Limes under Construction :
Civ4ScreenShot0040.JPG

Wait ,what for an surprise !!!
Civ4ScreenShot0041.JPG

Barbarian City , even i have unticked Barbaren Civic ?!?:crazyeye:

Animal spawn rate is pretty good as it is, because there are alot of civs hunting, sometimes to less animals already and in later game. Scenario is hard to win on deity+eternity, AI will expand good and will come up later, also if you take 3-4 enemy civs early you may stay only a while ahead, at least on eternity game speed. And it is hard and critical to do a early conquest, you have to get lucky if you dont reload and have alot of experienced troops. On deity+erternity, mostly not possible without neanderthal culture units. Gamespeet eternity = less units, longer build times for units. Also you run out of gold when you take more then 3 citys early mostly all times.

And yes dont use anything that reduce the maintenance cost, that makes it alot harder. I have to pay 2 gold per unit early, meens i cant afford to much units. + deity and eternity nothing else and use the options set in scenario, than it is hard to win.

If you can create a superpower good, if you can conquer the world and win very good. No one was able for now to do it with latest SVN on deity+erternity and my standard scenario settings. If joeseph says scenario is not hard to win it is absolutly swampfox talk, not much more. :crazyeye: He never played it long on deity+eternity. Is hard if you go deity+eternity+standard scenario settings.

But there is a easy way to make it even harder and can be done in the mod or in scenario by adding +200% defense to palace building, meens early conquest of a civ is not possible fast and easy at all. But is hard on deity+eternity with current scenario and there is no gurantee that you success, gamers told me they have to start a new game most times. :thumbsup:

Also the AI civs hunting good getting alot of enouth animals, making them stronger. And on deity+eternity i was never be able to get the first religion only the second for best in early scenario.

@TaylorItaly Point here is he's on eons game speed not on eternity and is using SM thats reducing the mantenance cost. Makes it more easy but will give him a bit hard time also.

@JosEPh_II Come on Joseph, show us on deity+eternity how you win. :thumbsup: (With my standard scenario settings and dont cheat and dont reload if problems come up.) :thumbsup:

Edit:

Screenshot: Standard scenario settings for hard game also i turned of assimilation manually because of bug cant be disabled normally to make it even harder.
(But i am unsure if turning of assimilation option bug was fixed, is also turned of in scenario now, may work)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0453.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0453.JPG
    205.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
He never played it long on deity+eternity.
In that you are partially wrong. I played it on Deity and Eternity (the old Eternity of 8250 turns). But after 2000 turns it was a slog, I was going to win. Plus at that time I had much more important modding responsibilities to take care of. So I abandoned it.

I will Never play it on the current Eternity of 20,000 turns. That is just Masochistic. And game will be won Long before 6,000 turns is even reached.

You just love eternity because it's Big, just like your map size. (Map is nice, I will give you that.):mischief:;)

Last edited:
In that you are partially wrong. I played it on Deity and Eternity (the old Eternity of 8250 turns). But after 2000 turns it was a slog, I was going to win. Plus at that time I had much more important modding responsibilities to take care of. So I abandoned it.

I will Never play it on the current Eternity of 20,000 turns. That is just Masochistic. And game will be won Long before 6,000 turns is even reached.

You just love eternity because it's Big, just like your map size. (Map is nice, I will give you that.):mischief:;)

Pussy. :thumbsup: Yeah old SVN, AI was not good enouth. Game is not won early only because you lead on 6000 turns, try a naval invasion on other continents when AI is strong. :thumbsup: If 3 AI attack you at same time you will be reduced. No one won a complete game for now, its hard alone by scale. Scenario runs endless also everyone can decide to kill all other civs or try to game "World police" and create a stable world. Pussys only do stuff close to them, real gamers go found colonies far away and lead wars and special operations far away. On this scale it is hard to reach some regions in time if you game "World police". AND its not 20.000 turns, it is endless like real world. ;) (Or you kill all other civs and win)

Last edited:
Can you please not mock joseph for his preferences? It's rude of you.
It's okay KaTiON. He calls me swampfox and other names. Especially when I'm right. :lol:

I have one for him but only use it when he gets really obnoxious. We have an understanding. ;):p:rolleyes:

Can you please not mock joseph for his preferences? It's rude of you.
Did you know that from 2015-2018, we didn't have Eons or Eternity speed, because Joseph decided 8000 turns should be the slowest? Joseph vandalises the mod based on his prejudices, that's a lot worse than mockery.

Did you know that from 2015-2018, we didn't have Eons or Eternity speed, because Joseph decided 8000 turns should be the slowest? Joseph vandalises the mod based on his prejudices, that's a lot worse than mockery.
20 000 turn game speed isn't that attractive, if tech rate was balanced on whole game - average one per 20 turns, especially with 3 - 5 minutes turn times

So if Pit gets tech per 8 turns on average on Eternity, then effectively its same as playing on Marathon GS (8 turns per tech would be good here) with Eternity modifiers and wonky calendar.

Last edited:
20 000 turn game speed isn't that attractive
Wait so if you didn't make the 20K turn speed, who did?

And can you understand the difference between validly having an opinion, and enforcing that opinion on everyone?

So if Pit gets tech per 8 turns on average on Eternity, then effectively its same as playing on Marathon GS (8 turns per tech would be good here) with Eternity modifiers and wonky calendar.

Are you kidding? I have 51 day turns because I'm in the "Industrial" segment of the calendar (on Eons). I can't believe that a wonkier calendar than yours exists:p.

Top Bottom