C3C PBEM (Scenario) 'Christian Reconquista'

Good idea.

Aragon and Valencia aren't very big. Cloner, do u want to play with both?

I know Cloner is very busy at the moment.

Does anyone want to give up their nation and take Aragon and Valencia?

Cloner is not taking part of this PBEM.

Semental, do you prefer France or the 2 minor nations?

Diplomatic Events
As agreed with the Pope, we have declared war on the muslims of the Iberian Peninsula!

As agreed with the Christian Commerce Guild, we intended to declare war on the pirates, but none in our court knows them to give them the declaration of war... :dunno:

Military Events
We have heard of muslim hordes landing in the South so are preparing the best we can for the major attack it will surely follow in the years to came.

FILE NAME
T00a-Christian-Castillans, 1080 AD.SAV

GPS to Portugal

Declared war on the Muslims but I also do not have contact with the Pirates yet.

Nothing else to report.

GPS to France

Likewise, declared war on Almoravid but have not sighted any pirates.

Luthor, I've offered a trade of ROP and wine to Castillan, but I wasn't able to ask for anything in return (not sure why). Would you trade dyes, please?

By the way, it crashes when I view the strategic resources screen in the Civpedia. Did I miss a patch?

gps

Declared war but Valencia does not appear to be long for this world.

Lots of pirate activity at the end of the turn.

We saw a seriously injured Ansar Warrior in the Southern part of our lands, but the lack of troops will make him survive...

GPS to Portugal.

Should we all work together by researching different techs so that we get ahead of the Muslims?

GPS to France

Looks like we lost a Levy to a Muslim swordsman. Killed the swordsman with one of our own.

One of our horseman killed an Ansar warrior outside Santarem. The town is about to be attacked.

I've sighted pirates off the coast of Santarem but I'm still unable to contact them.

Thanks for the trade Tui.

Spartaca, I've offered you my remaining spare wine as thanks for the tech.

I've put my meager research efforts toward Archery. It should take 6 turns.

Should I have started with a Musketman and a Late Knight? At first I thought nothing of it, but gunpowder doesn't appear to be in this scenario.

GPS.

One of our Levy units appeared injured, so I think we killed our first muslim!

I've put my meager research efforts toward Monasticism.

Musketman are part of the scenario but usually they appear at a later stage. In that particular case it was a gift from the 'Gods' to help face the strong muslim menace... other Christian nations have the same gift.

Top Bottom