C3C PBEM (Scenario) 'Christian Reconquista'

What about a re-start with version 1.5 and with the Deity level?
Note: you have to re-download the main files!

PROPOSED NATIONS&PLAYERS
1. Castilla: Luthor
3. Portugal: Botman
4. Navarra: Qummik
6. Aragon: Semental
7. Leon: Spartaca

2. Nasrids: AI
5. Almoravids: AI
8. Pirates: AI

PROPOSED RULES
- ALL nations must declare war on Almoravids, Nasrids and Pirates on turn0. This must be done before any contact with any of these nations.
- No human can make peace (at anytime) with any of the muslim nations unless all the other humans alive agree with it. Navarra and Aragon can never make peace with the muslims.
- Humans can not declare war on each other until turn 3.
- Humans can not raze cities unless they are too close from other cities (only 1 free tile from anyother city).
- Humans can have as many agreements with as many nations as desired, but can only make (start) one Military Agreement per year (=turn). Agreements with the muslims are forbidden.
- Public Military agreements (Military Alliances, Mutual Protection Pact) must be announced.

Castilla Turn

Declared war on the Almoravids. If I get in contact with the other nasty muslims, I'll declare war on them, too!

Got busy with the available forces and Conquered Osma. Lost 1 Swordman.

FILE NAME
T00a_Christian Rec, 1080 AD.SAV

Oops, looks like I need to download the new version. I crashed the moment I opened the save. Missing 'Royal Tournament' I think it was.

I'll have to take care of this tomorrow, sorry.

GPS Portugal

I notice the English Crusaders start in Santarem rather than by their ships, which are still at the top of the map.

With the crusaders on hand, Portugal declared war on the Muslims and quickly liberated the cities of Lisbon and Tomar, at the loss of two crusader units.

You guys should have waited a tad till I had some feedback about the SP version. Then I would have released the MP version...

Anyway please give me ffedback on this !! :) And hope you enjoy it !

GPS to Luthor,

Declared war on Almoravids. I attacked Talaravid killing one defender. The Almoravids played after me and killed my two knights and one Levy.

GPS

I seem to have started something I wasn't ready for.

Lisbon was recaptured by the Muslims, and I lost a levy that was scouting along the border.

- I counter attacked Lisbon, but lost a crusader and another two were forced to retreat. The defending spearman held out against all the attacks.

- I killed two Arab horsemen on the border at the loss of a swordsman and a horseman of my own.

I'm hurrying as many levy as I can to garrison my border towns.

GPS - thanks for the tech. Shall we Christians pool our teck resources? Who is working on what?

Top Bottom