Call To Arms!

disorganizer

Deity
The free western provinces of phoenatica call all of our willing citizens to arms against the evil united eastern provinces.

We would like to see all citizens of the western provinces join the IDA!

The western provinces are:
Istar
Normandy
Ameri
New Cormyr
Victoria
Scythia
Free County of Delphi
Free City of Heliopolis

And we still hope the province of Kashmir will completely deflect back to the free western provinces, which will also reunite it with delphi county and heliopolis.

The civil defense boards were activated in the border provinces. Borders to the eastern provinces were closed immediately.

Yes, THIS IS A CIVIL WAR!

My vote goes to Bob Dole.... I mean we have to stop those Eastern Provinces. They might take Kashmir, without your help. Please help your sister province against the Easterners.

I side with yall.
ill use my citizen group HQ(The National Air Force and Navy League) which is located in Thebes, Asphinxia, to spy on the easterners.

This officially makes the Domestic Department an ally with disorganizer. Kashmir Branch is looking out for Eastern rebels in the province.

edit: raven1er, the deciders for the setup took away our SWAT teams and police forces. No one has forces right now.:(

Delphi county still has its defence forces and secret installations, as we denied access for non-citizens from the beginning of the conflict. We will share them with you to protect our cities.

Scythia comes from the calmness of life, to return to its place of being!

We stand with our western brethren!

Read the posts with the explanations for it. You will surely find a reason in there.

EDIT:
edited the 1st post to make it a bit clearer. hope it helped ;-)

The United Eastern Provinces is a group that is allied in (currently) one aim only, to return the city of Delphi to the province of Kashmir. Any province that joins this group is saying that it supports Phoenatica breaking down into city-states and promotes anarchy.

The UEP is not going to go to war against the western provinces and is not going to war against the IDA. In fact, the UEP has very strong links with the IDA. The IDA is currently aiding the effert to put down the rebellion in Delphi.

@Zarn, what do you mean the UEP is triying to conquer Kashmir?? Kasmir is part of the UEP, Toasty, the Governor of Kashmir, has shown support for the ideals of the UEP!!

@Raven1er, what do you mean "spy on the Easteners'?? You ARE an eastener. Though you may choose to ignore the Asphinxian heritage and the people that have supported you, you cannot deny that you are of the East!!

Citizens, I emplore you, do not be confused by Disorganiser. He has illegally assumed power in Delphi, and the UEP (Asphinxia, Kashmir, Nouva Terra, Mohawkia and P#12) is trying to re-join Delphi into Kashmir.

As to the IDA (Science + FA departments and others), the leader and all the members of the IDA have stated that they in no way support the rebellion in Delphi.

Even the MA (Millitary, Trade and Domestic departments) have publicly stated that they dissagree with the rebellion (even though these departments are at war with the IDA).

The county of Delphi is neither free nor a province, so cannot be part of the free western provinces. I would call on all of those provinces not of the UEP to support the UEP in upholding the law of Phoenatica and keeping the provinces of our nation together.

It is not a case of Kasmir needing to defect back to the west, this is nonsence. Delphi must be re-united with Kashmir.

@Almightyfool- DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A FOOL! I AM NOT AN EASTERNER!
all asphinxia ever gave me was a couple of steamed and boiled(sorry...)crabs and a made up award!
p.s.-and also a complete mistake by moving my group HQ to thebes, they have been building what i have not been requesting

This conflict is growing into a massive thorny blobular mess that must be corrected immediately! Perhaps another meeting of all parties involved to come to some sort of mutually acceptable compromise?

Divided we shall fall! United we shall stand....but united under who? And why? And how?

Originally posted by Raven1er
@Almightyfool- DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A FOOL! I AM NOT AN EASTERNER!....

Well, now we know where you stand Raven1er...and more importantly, where you´ll fall!

Ehecatl Atzin
Long live the East!

Raven1er, this is very sad. It seems that you care nothing for the things that Asphinxia has given you. We gave you a name.
Would you be in the citizen honour's thread if not for Asphinxia?
If not for the Asphinxians that voted for you, would you have escaped humiliation in the Depudy Leader elections. So you did not win, there are some things even Asphinxia cannot do.
As for the NAFN, it's very first members were Asphinxian, it's first mentions were in the Asphinxian times, Thebes built NOTHING but bombers for decades, would you have got this anywhere else?
Do not be so quick to judge others, what has the NAFN ever done for anyone? Hmmm? You claim that Thebes did not bow to your will and produce what you wanted, but (aside from the fact it is not your job to dictate build ques, NAFN or no NAFN) you NEVER gave any indication that you wanted anything specific built there!! Do you think the governor in another province would have read your mind and instantly jumped to pleasing you becasue you just started a new citizen group??

And finally, whether you claim to be Asphinxian or Kashmiri (or ever Delphan) then you are an eastener!! Asphinxia, Kashmir, Scythia, these are all Eastern Provinces and members of the UEP!! You are an easterner!

Go then Raven, fly away! We have done our best for you and got nothing but insults in return. See if your new friends can do half as much for you as Asphinxia. This folly will be your downfall.

@almightyjosh
um..i cant fly and
CAN YOU TRY AND KEEP UP TO DATE
WE ARE ON THE SAME FREAKIN SIDE
BUT I CANT RESIDE IN THEBES AGAIN UNTIL THE WAR IS OVER

Raven1er, I am giving you some options. Do you want us to side with Falcon or become neutral (this wouldn't apply with dis, b/c we are already at war with him). Those are your two options. You could leave the Domestic Department, but I wouldn't advise it.

im fed up with this. IM NOT GOING TO SIDE WITH ANYBODY
I AM GOING TO SIDE WITH NO ONE
I AM GOING TO BE NEUTRAL
THEREFORE
I CANNOT BE TOUCHED
AND I WONT LEAVE THE DOMESTIC DEPARTMENT

and forcing any1 to leave any department because of roleplay is... stupid... sorry to say that.
if someone does so i will immediately request closing all related threads, deleting any related posts and forcing any involved person out of office.
so much to this point.

now back to roleplay:
im happy to see raven1er on my side >-)
you now see how those people are!

Top Bottom