[GS] Can old wins appear in the Hall of Fame?

Grotius

Prince
Is there a way to persuade the new Hall of Fame to acknowledge the victories I earned before Gathering Storm? I thought I heard the devs mention this option during one of their livestreams, but I don't see a way to do it. My Hall of Fame is empty right now!

Thanks in advance, and apologies if this has already been asked and answered. I searched on Fame and couldn't find an answer here.

it is...if you saved all your games just before winning...

you can then reload them one by one and replay the win for the HOF recording

And I think they must not use mods that affect saved games

Ah, thanks. Not sure I did save those old games just before winning, but I'll go look. Thanks.

Ones with mods may have problems, I haven't actually tried. And I still haven't loaded my old games, but maybe I will load my very first Civ6 game and see what happens.

Ones with mods may have problems, I haven't actually tried. And I still haven't loaded my old games, but maybe I will load my very first Civ6 game and see what happens.
I have. Loaded all my ending saves from vanilla and R&F last night for this purpose. About 60% of them worked upon finishing the game again, the remaining either bugged or weren't playable at all due to old mods being in play that I either don't have installed anymore or which have been drastically changed/removed on the Steam workshop since then

Top Bottom