CarmenNES01: Space Colonization!!!

To Russia
From USA

We demand an explanation for why you had nuclear weapons in Alaska without our approval, without our knowledge.
We realize it was an accident and will not go to war over this, but we could have prevented this had we known. So in that we are angry with you.

President Langdonstill landed at Anchorage early this morning to deliver a speech and head up a rescue and decontamination effort.

Citizens of Alaska and America, I come to you today with regret and anger in my heart, regret that we couldn't do anything about the weapons, and anger becuase the Russian government did not properly deactivate them and take them out of our lands. I am currently talking with the Russian president and see what they plan to do about this, I dont know if they have more weapons hidden around here or not, but I plan to find out and save as many people as we can. I ask that Americans and Alaskans support each other in our darkest hour, much like what happened in history, 1941 Pearl Harbor, 1995 Oklahoma City, 2001 New York City, and 2006 Virgiana Tech, America has always been mercilessly attacked and prevailed every time. So I again ask you to do the same. I will be working side by side with you in rescue and decontamination efforts, I will be expecting more news from Russia soon concerning the placements of other weapons in our lands.

President Langdonstill stepped off and waved to the crowd as they cheered. President Langdonstill looked towards his aide, "Any calls from Russia yet?"
The aide shook his head, "Yes, sir. They said that they all detonated, sir." President Langdonstill sighed, "I hope so, becuase if more detonate and they never told us where they were I will have no choice but to declare war." He slowly walked off and got in his limo where he sat in deep thought.

To Russia
From USA

You say you placed 5 weapons here, yet it seems only two detonated. Could you please point out where the remaining weapons are so we can take steps to avoid another detonation. Keep in mind if you fail to inform us and another one detonates we will declare war.

Archimonde once again steps in front of the people of Zera at the edge of his mothership with a thought speech amplifier.

<The rumors you hear are true. Yes, we are making a large park inside the mothership for colonists who wish to make the pilgrimage to the lands of Mars. This park will be called the Kravenial Park, in honor of my father Kraven>

A reporter steps to the front of the crowd and asks, <Is it true that this park will cost us 3,000,000 zens? Isn't that a little costly?>

<Yes it will cost us that and yes it is costly. But you all know what Kraven did for this country. Over the 500 years of his reign, the people of Zera lived in peace and prosperity. Your stomachs didn't go hungry. Your pockets didn't go empty. The war was fought in frontiers and distant battlegrounds, far away from our homes. He was the reason the great Zequada city Krensos fell at our hands. I feel he deserves something costly and great to honor him. And this park is the perfect way to do so>

Reporters swarm around Archimonde as the people clap and cheer while Archimonde heads into the mothership.

To Russia
From USA

You say you placed 5 weapons here, yet it seems only two detonated. Could you please point out where the remaining weapons are so we can take steps to avoid another detonation. Keep in mind if you fail to inform us and another one detonates we will declare war.

From Russia
To USA

Please be assured, all five detonated. It seems these were old weapons from the Cold War, and some uranium disappeared. We shall be checking to see if any extra damage has occurred.

To Russia
From USA

Allright we will take your word on this, but our warning still stands, if another one detonates we will declare war.

To Eye of God
From USA

You are fighting a losing battle against several nations. The space program will continue no matter what. You cannot and will never defeat this program. So I offer you the chance to disband and join us, we have no plans to colonize any planets or anything of that nature. We just want to send a shuttle up and repair any problems up there, namely the Hubble telescope if it breaks down. If you keep up the attacks this will never happen.

OOC: Do we have a space station up there? And by we, I mean the international community.

From the Eye of God
To USA

We shall not fall for your demands, unless you take down all things currently in space, including satellites (But not TV, we need to see CNN and NY1 too), telescopes, and disband NASA and ALL its facilities.

The International Space Station was destroyed when the Eye of God sent 3 explosive-packed missiles and knocked it out of the sky. Fragments still remain . (Actually, one fell right on the White House lawn, and it still can't be moved)

To Eye of God
From USA

Very well, we have our reasons for those satelites and we will not take them down. We are prepared for your attacks and will defend whatever you send against us.

To International community
From USA

Any interest for establishing a new Space Station?

From Free China to Chinese Revoloutionaries:
Can we stop fighting and temporarily be allies? After all, the aliens are probably going to nuke us first, and there will be nobody to rebell and noone to rebell against if China gets destroyed.

From China to Revoloutionaries: So be it. I will destroy you with all the manpower possible.
From China to Canada: Never mind. If both of you change your minds, remember that China will still consider the previous proposal.
From China to Brazil:
Would you like to be allies? same deal as our proposal to Canada, we are strong, and will gladly share silver.
From China to Scandinavia: Would you like to be allies? Same deal as wth Brazil, will share resources.

From China to Revoloutionaries: So be it. I will destroy you with all the manpower possible.
From China to Canada: Never mind. If both of you change your minds, remember that China will still consider the previous proposal.
From China to Brazil: I just want a little help if I am attacked.
Would you like to be allies? same deal as our proposal to Canada, we are strong, and will gladly share silver.

I am confused on to why China is trying to ally with nations that cannot help them in any way with their civil war?

If it were me I would ally with Japan, Russia or at least America. While Canada may be a good choice, they too are in a civil war, kinda, and probably wont want to help them.

Thinking in the long run and short run is what brings nations to power.
America did think about how to push Britian out of America but at the same time they wondered, "what if we actually beat them?" So they thought in the long run too, allying with France and Spain to protect their investments and hope that they would too join the war while in the long run gaining valuable knowledge of military tactics and nation administration.

Top Bottom