• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

CaterpillarKing's Story Compilation Database

CaterpillarKing

Conqueror of Cacoons
Civ 4 Fan Fiction
Start Date: Feb 13, 2014
Mod: N/A
Story Category: AAR/Serious
Description: Follow this non-game based story through the ages as the world slowly takes a turn into a dystopian future. Is the end inevitable? Or is humanity smarter than that?

The Rise of Brazil
Start Date: Apr 24, 2014
Mod: RFC: Dawn of Civilization
Story Category: IAAR/Serious
Description: Interact and help lead the upstart Brazil into the future as it battles the British, the Argentinians, and many more for supremacy over South America. Will Brazil rise of the top? Or will it be among the forgotten?

Ethiopia: The Land of Wonder
Start Date: Jun 09, 2014
Description: Help keep the nation of Ethiopia together through times of peril and suffering and into the history books. Will Ethiopia become a nation to be remembered? Or will they be whisked away like the dust their empire was built on?

Babylon: The Rise of a Dictatorship
Start Date: Jun 15, 2014
Mod: Darkciv2
Story Category: AAR/Comedy
Description: Watch as the glorious and completely legitimate leader, Caterpillar King, leads his nation on a rampage of conquest and fascism. Will Babylon be forever plagued by the atrocious bears? Or will they be overcome once and for all?

The Tale of the Two Brothers of the East
Start Date: Jul 07, 2014
Mod: Vanilla
Story Category: AAR/Mixture
Description: In a multiplayer game with Moai_Spammer, can the two great Eastern powers consolidate their energy to create an Orthodox Empire? Will the brothers stay together? Or will they fracture like the glass in their cathedrals?

America: The Birth of a Dream
Start Date: Jul 29, 2014
Mod: Civ 4 Col
Description: If Royal Tenenbaum's "America: Write Your Own History" is the "what happened", then this is the "how it happened". Help vote in the best governors possible to lead Colonial America into greatness and don't forget to love the king. Will America be the world's most prosperous colony? Or would they throw off the shackles of a monarchy and don the clothing of a republic?

The Great War: The Kaiser's Road to Victory
Start Date: Aug 06, 2014
Mod: TTT-In the Trenches
Story Category: AAR/Serious
Description: In this epic, the Kaiser is determined to win the Great War in the name of Prussia. Watch in awe as the German army attempts to hastily defeat the world's armies to rule Europe. Will Germany triumph over its neighbors and claim victory? Or will the results end in another disastrous Treaty of Versailles?

Short Stories
Start Date: Sep 04, 2014
Mod: N/A
Story Category: AAR/Recreational
Description: This is a thread where the people of the S&T forum can leisurely post minor stories and relax while reading or seeing how other people fared. These are not intended to be historical or telling of a story, just telling how your game went, hopefully with pictures.

México: ¡Tierra y Libertad!
Start Date: Oct 10, 2014
Description: In the third installment where a backwater civilization is to be taken to greatness, Mexico takes center stage in the international scene. Watch as Mexico battles itself for higher forms of democracy yet manages, help Mexico into a golden age. Will Latin America experience a surge in power? Or will Mexico wither into a vassal of European descendants?

Vietnamese Idol
Start Date: Oct 24, 2014
Mod: LoR
Story Category: AAR/Comedy
Description: Laugh along as Nigel, Angelica, and Young Money attempt to run a country from beginning to end, while also searching for those who show high levels of talent in singing, as Nigel yells at them for not being British or something.

Persia: The Golden Empire
Start Date: Dec 13, 2014
Mod: Rom-AND
Description: Help Persia on its path to uniformity and away from chaos as it transitions from an autocratic state of one ruler to a loose confederation. Take control of one of Persia's many provinces and lead it to victory in a world of savages and underlings.

I'm going to make a schedule that I will attempt to adhere to. This will be for main updates, not elections or side stories. Those can come at any moment.

Sunday- Ethiopia: The Land of Wonder
Monday- America: The Birth of a Dream
Tuesday- Reserved for new story or to play catch-up, also reserved for writing stories on Simtropolis forum
Wednesday- Vietnamese Idol
Thursday- Babylon: Rise of a Dictatorship
Friday- The Great War: The Kaiser's Road to Victory (may be every other week or more)
Saturday- México: ¡Tierra y Libertad!

Well I made that intelligently. The days for Ethiopia, Mexico, and Germany all allow for more time because of how much effort is needed for those stories as compared to Babylon.

Okay I know I made the promise to make updates, but this and next week are finals weeks, so I will have to back away from some stories.

Yeah :p I will revive them, but later.

Here is an official list of stories that will be focused on.

Ethiopia: The Land of Wonder
México: ¡Tierra y Libertad!
Babylon: Rise of a Dictatorship

Two serious ones and one I can just screw around with. Great! :thumbsup:

What I will probably do is make an Ethiopia update one week and a Mexico and Babylon one the next. I have another story on Victoria II on the Paradox Forums that I will be doing the same week as Ethiopia. I can link it here for all of those who are interested.

Um, no :p

Top Bottom