Caveman 2 Cosmos

Shortcuts are included in the mod itself, all you need to do is take that C2C (shortcut) from the (i've also included a saved game shortcut) both need to go on your Desktop, from there if you have it in the correct mods folder will directly play C2C or a savedgame for C2C.

wow i completely missed that thanks:lol:

Updated to Version 21

Sorry for asking this again (I asked when you uploaded version 20):

1) Does this overwrite the existing C2C folder/files, or should we delete the current folder and install version 21 clean?

2) Is this compatible with saved games from version 20?

Thanks.

Sorry for asking this again (I asked when you uploaded version 20):

1) Does this overwrite the existing C2C folder/files, or should we delete the current folder and install version 21 clean?

2) Is this compatible with saved games from version 20?

Thanks.

1) Never overwrite with C2C. It just wont work. ;)

2) If you used max compatibility saves then yes it is compatible. Or at least you will be able to continue playing.

No! No! Thank You SO! :king::hatsoff::clap:

JosEPh :D

What's with the Steampunk, Clockpunk, Biopunk, Cyberpunk, etc. thing? Sounds kinda silly and out of place.

What's with the Steampunk, Clockpunk, Biopunk, Cyberpunk, etc. thing? Sounds kinda silly and out of place.

They are part of the Alternate Timeline stuff. You can turn them on or off. We haven't put the bit in the XML which will turn the techs off at the same time. A slight oversight.

I think what happened concerning the CTDs was that I was just exporting the SVN version to the mod folder, so simply overwriting the previous versions. Ah that was stupid. I will try again with downloading a fresh version 21 and try again.

So, to download this, is there another host besides Atomic Gamer? Because they don't work for me at all. I don't know why, but they never want to work with me.

I know it's a rather large sized file, but if I want to play this again, to see if it runs well on my computer, I'll need to download it from something other than Atomic Gamer. Fileplanet is actually better. Which should tell you something. :)

So, to download this, is there another host besides Atomic Gamer? Because they don't work for me at all. I don't know why, but they never want to work with me.

I know it's a rather large sized file, but if I want to play this again, to see if it runs well on my computer, I'll need to download it from something other than Atomic Gamer. Fileplanet is actually better. Which should tell you something. :)

I have been trying now for two hours to get fileplanet to work but all it says when i want to upload my mod is "its to busy" just like CFC lately??

Here is a screenshot from a snail speed game that I have been playing. The year is 2052 and everything look so futuristic looking. Despite all the futuristic looking stuff I still have not research Lunar Exploration and thus no one has actually been to the moon yet. All cities are getting super population nearing the 100+.

I really need to get some units to upgrade into something since units like the Flamethrower never upgrade.

Attachments

• c2c2052.jpg
    c2c2052.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 1,229
Here is a screenshot from a snail speed game that I have been playing. The year is 2052 and everything look so futuristic looking. Despite all the futuristic looking stuff I still have not research Lunar Exploration and thus no one has actually been to the moon yet. All cities are getting super population nearing the 100+.

I really need to get some units to upgrade into something since units like the Flamethrower never upgrade.

Can I have your save file Hydro? :)

I see you have 100% research and a large gold surplass...

I see you have 100% research and a large gold surplass...

Yeah I have some really nice civics by then. However I think I had to have one city produce wealth to counteract the huge Civic costs. I have Fusion power most everywhere, I have Paradise civic so no unhealthiness from population and the only other civ alive is China, which is on 2 small islands, which I let live so there is someone to have intentional trade with.

DLing :D kinda fast since V20, but I'm really eager to try out the punks. And anyway, my V20 game got boring since I forgot to turn on Revolutions, and I rule the entire world by myself.

Umm.. when did you guys get rid of Interfaith?

Top Bottom