Caveman 2 Cosmos

I personally would like to THANK all the modders, contributors, supporters and just the plain curious people that have given this thread over "ONE MILLION" views in the short time this thread had been up in the Development area, a BIG THANK YOU to ALL :thanx: :hatsoff: :high5:

Yes, indeed. Congratulations, everyone. We're also about to pass the original RoM as the third-highest mod in post count, too.

Yes, indeed. Congratulations, everyone. We're also about to pass the original RoM as the third-highest mod in post count, too.

Yeah, I've noticed that as well, and we've had a forum for about a quarter of the time they've had one! We are on track to have more posts than FfH by 2015 if we keep up that long. :mischief:

when will next version be released?

If all goes well next weekend (Nov 3rd).

The Team has a better chance at making a push for FfH's lofty spot.

Zappara was a one man show for a long time, then Mod mod contributors like DH, Civfuerher, Afforess, AAranda, and others started adding input. But in the long run it burnt zap out. For 3 years he spent almost every free minute on RoM.

I hope the Team realizes that occasional breaks to refresh are not bad. Because "we" the public are a demanding bunch of SoBs that are relentless. Just like Pacal, "Gimme,Gimme,Gimme!"

JosEPh :)

Hi I'm not sure if this has been brought up (i'm sure it has)

I'm trying to setup multiplayer C2C with some friends and we are having trouble getting the multiplayer to work. currently: we don't see any games listed, we can see the Civ labby chat, and we cannot direct IP connect. Could someone please help us?

Hi I'm not sure if this has been brought up (i'm sure it has)

I'm trying to setup multiplayer C2C with some friends and we are having trouble getting the multiplayer to work. currently: we don't see any games listed, we can see the Civ labby chat, and we cannot direct IP connect. Could someone please help us?
The lobby doesn't work reliably with mods but Direct IP should if you have your firewalls/routers set up properly.

One important thing: I highly recommend using the current SVN version for multiplayer as recently there have been significant fixes to OOS errors (while v26 has some really common ones).

And with this post, the C2C forum is now officially the third highest of the civ IV mods in all of civfanatics in terms of post count.

Happy bronze medal, everyone.

Edit: Oops, haha. Should've been more specific.

Hi, everybody. I have a desire to translate your great mod on Russian. Tell please, what program or a resource can help me with it? I will be very grateful.

And with this post, the C2C forum is now officially the third highest of the civ IV mods in all of civfanatics in terms of post count.

Happy bronze medal, everyone.

Edit: Oops, haha. Should've been more specific.

Yay! Only 78000 more to go and we pass Rhyes. That should come in [TIMER="09/11/2014 5:00 AM UTC; Are we there yet]Round over"][/TIMER] if the current pace keeps up. :mischief:

Yay! Only 78000 more to go and we pass Rhyes. That should come in [timer=08/24/2014 11:59 PM GMT;Your time is up!]don't know what goes here[/timer] if the current pace keeps up. :mischief:

Yes, but keep in mind that it's the rate of post count that's the key. C2C has really picked up some steam in the past year, and RoM has well, not been. FFH is still very active, more so than C2C, I'm not sure, so who knows if we'll ever pass them.

Rhye's is definitely our first goal (or conquest, heh), and I definitely think we can beat them.

One thing to keep in mind is that we should always remember we all owe alot of credit to the base civ IV engine. The game's GotY in 2006 was not undeserved, and the reason why so many people are interested in this mod is due to the greatness of it's foundations.

I mean, I really don't think we'll still be seeing new mods of civ V in four or five years, do you?

EDIT: Whoa! How did you make it do that?!

Sorry if this is a double post or anything, but there's quite a lot of posts ;-)

first a possible bug, the hero units do not get plunder gold/science/Espionage as staded by their promotions.

and a question, I had an elephant rider attack a bandit footpad inside a friendly city. First notification said I won but then the unit dissapeared and a text said tht both units had been burried in a tomb (of some name I can remember)? never seen that happen before so I'm more interested in what feature that is and what it does?

Other than that, thanks for a great mod :)

Top Bottom