Caveman 2 Cosmos

Gentlemen. What am i missing?
I have researched Railroad and i have access to Iron. But my workers can not build railroad.

In the manual, clicking on "routs", links to animals so i can not check there

Gentlemen. What am i missing?
I have researched Railroad and i have access to Iron. But my workers can not build railroad.

In the manual, clicking on "routs", links to animals so i can not check there

You need steel and coal to build railroads, I think. There was talk of changing it but I don't know if it happened.

Yes, I need to get back and finish the route pedia page. I think it is next on my list.

:sad: Maybe you don't like rap? I like his voice and this is a hundred times more then our current intro

Its better than somebody muttering about "Jewish Nazis" WTF?

Of course i dont like Rap, its simply not worthy. Dont know what a Jewish Nazis is, and no need for those other 3 letters . . Wrong forum for that kind of stuff here.

Of course i dont like Rap, its simply not worthy. Dont know what a Jewish Nazis is, and no need for those other 3 letters . . Wrong forum for that kind of stuff here.

Is there anyway a user can change the menu music. I just have a general dislike for Brentalfloss and his work and every time I try to change the music in the soundtrack/title folder, no music plays at all.

:sad: Maybe you don't like rap? I like his voice and this is a hundred times more then our current intro

Its better than somebody muttering about "Jewish Nazis" WTF?

1. Listen to the text Sargon, the current intro is hilarious!

2. SO: No need to say rap is not worthy. There is a lot crap out there but some raps are really good and deep.

There is a lot crap out there but some raps are really good and deep.

[offtopic]No offense, but NAH!!:thumbsdown: Its almost as bad as Gospel or Christian crap.

OK enough off topic crap, this is supposed to be about C2C.

This may be Ot for this thread and sorry if it is but is SVN the only way to get updates now as I see the zip one is still at v33.

TIA

Yeah, at the moment you can only get if via SVN. But this has also been the case: A new version is released every 1-3 Months (next one in maybe a month), but if you want updates in between you have to use the SVN. But try it, it is really easy!

Hi there, i am having some troubles with the lastest version of c2c, fixed borders and dinamic civ names, are not working, WHen i started the game, i activated the "fixed borders" option, and at the bug options, also activated the "dinamic civ names", but these tow aren't working, :cry:

Could someone help me please? i'll add a copy of my saved game.

pdt: i dont speak english, so... excuse me :goodjob:

Attachments

• CUV.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
Hi welcome to Civ Fanatics and C2C.

We know that dynamic civ names are not working. The person working on it has had real life to contend with and no one else has taken over the work.

You are the second person to say that fixed borders are not working. We will investigate. Thanks for the save. There is a bug thread here where we keep track of bugs.

Is there any way to limit the free Hunter 1 promotion from Hunting Instruction to only Hunter units? Given the penalties to combat with non-animal units, it's unfortunate to have all my military units getting it too.

Is there any way to limit the free Hunter 1 promotion from Hunting Instruction to only Hunter units? Given the penalties to combat with non-animal units, it's unfortunate to have all my military units getting it too.

There is. And I'd second this motion. Would be nice if animals would at least be a challenge to non-hunter units.

I'd like to add that with the current way the animals always attack-and-retreat it's too easy to gain XP on them. I noticed that I often get 1-2 XP point for an attack by hawk or eagle and it takes a few turns to kill it completely... Not worth getting pursuit promotion, when this way I can get more XP and then attack AI with 26+ XP units.
At least Dynamic XP mod should give considerably lower XP for the unfinished combat.
I started playing Minor civs, it's fun, but too easy.

Top Bottom