Caveman 2 Cosmos

i founded it in my capital with a great prophet and when i did Greece immediately converted. this also happened before with three outer civs. one founds it the outer two converted and this was way before divine cult.

That's because it autospread to civs with leaders that have that founded religion as a 'favorite religion'. Those civs must also have Divine Cult or greater as a civic. What I'm wondering though is if there are some loophole ways to declare a national religion when you don't have a civic that enables you to do so. Such loophole methods might be a civ demanding you convert. Or perhaps for those civs that got their favorite religions automatically in their lands - were they allowed to thus immediately adopt it despite being normally unable to based on their civics? This could be possible if the coding for the diplomacy and events aren't taking into consideration the inability of the nation to adopt a religion yet.

Didn't think it did but I did wonder if perhaps it gave them the immediate option to. Guess not... so that's one thing to rule out. Most likely they simply had Divine Cult by then.

EDIT:
Oh sorry... I was in the wrong thema! I have copied it in the right, this post can be deleted.

With regard to the turn times, how long is very long? And you're talking about non-repeatable CTDs/MAFs right? So how often do they happen?

For today's younger players if the wait between turns is longer than 30 secs they are "troubled" by it. For older TBS players 2-3 minutes is acceptable.

As for Non repeating CTD's, I submitted a series of these prior to v34 release (alberts2 fixed them--Thank you again alberts2), these were occurring every 1 -4 turns, and I was getting pretty fed up over them. And I've played C2C from the beginning.

I ask because I am less concerned than most with these things. Perhaps there are others for whom 10-minute turn times and a non-repeatable crash every two or three turns would be tolerable. But if turn times are over an hour or crashes are every 10 minutes, even I might give up.

I came close with those I've mentioned.

Related topic, why can't C2C get some streamlining? Is it really necessary for this mod to be ~3.5GB in size. Yes there's tons of content (and Modders wanting to add more) but some things could/should be trimmed.

Sparth iirc found 150mb of duplicate text. Shouldn't this clean up become more important for All Modders?

JosEPh

I think you will find that was duplicate art. Unfortunately since it was done I have been getting a lot more graphic glitches so I am not sure that he removed the correct duplicate.

Sorry to hear that DH as I just D/L'd the latest svn.

This mod is like a waterlogged sponge and needs a good wringing out. It is an 800lb gorilla but the gorilla has gotten this Big not from bananas, but from chips and soda. It needs a proper diet and some fat trimmed away. More is More may be the Mantra of the Mod, but if "the" More is junk food it's actually bloat. C2C is bloated impo. Finish the last 2-3 Eras yes, but stop with the constant fiddling with the Preh/Ancient/Classical unless it's to streamline and optimize. Please?!

JosEPh

I think you will find that was duplicate art. Unfortunately since it was done I have been getting a lot more graphic glitches so I am not sure that he removed the correct duplicate.

Post some screens of these glitches.

That is the problem, they are transient. Sudden patches of brown-green flash across the screen and are gone. They vary in colour and shape.

There what I do:
- removed duplcated KMFs from new models
- resized to 128x128 pxls (from 512x512 or 1024x1024) all animals textures

Im pretty sure its not a problem with KMF coze these files only response for animations.
I can revert animals textures but before that I would like to see more feedback from other players, ok?

There what I do:
- removed duplcated KMFs from new models
- resized to 128x128 pxls (from 512x512 or 1024x1024) all animals textures

Im pretty sure its not a problem with KMF coze these files only response for animations.
I can revert animals textures but before that I would like to see more feedback from other players, ok?

I started a new game this afternoon with SVN 7138. I've made it to 10460BC on a Marathon, Monarch game. The Only tile or anything that has had a graphics problem was an event where one of my Hunters got "Lost" in a swamp. It had a Pink square. See screenshot. Otherwise the graphics have been just fine.

@DH,
I'm not seeing what you are in my game at all. No flashing green-brown shapes running across my screen.

JosEPh

Am still getting Volcano event a lot....

How many is "a lot"? What game speed are you using? Is the event in one of your cities? Or are you complaining about the event showing up in the announcement pop up?

Details are Always needed please.

JosEPh

Top Bottom