• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

CCTP Working Version Progress

I don't understand at all. What/Why for are you trying to make it harder to create?

Ever thought of gifting units to a city state for influence?

i would have but they already had 10 of their own! :lol:

Ok reworked 2 files to avoid the reported problems.
Caveman limited to 15 per player and added the Process Creation, transform 15% of production into Gold and 5 % into Science, avaible from game start.

You need to replace the old files (Units/UnitClasses.sql and Varius/CCTP_Progress.xml)

will try this out today

From playtesting, one of the two CSs near me has an army almost twice as large as I do, composed of Cavemen and Fire Eaters. I don't have an army as large; when I was forced to build cavemen I simply constructed them in 1 turn and disbanded them for 5 gold the next. :)

I did the same when cavemen were the only thing that could be built. I will try the game again with the two new files.

non-caveman unit spam xD I think reverse-engineering not working properly...

Logs, without logs i cant give you guys a propper support.

Maybe i will stop answering those question (not this one, more in generel) that i cant explain without logs, and they are very nerfng me because i cant do nothing without the logs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact there is a log for the ai, it tells me everything what the ai does or not does.
Or i can tell you guys why something is not working, but to come to this place only to see all the reports, without any log make me:mad:
My time is sparse and this mod is very time intensiv, but i will have to think about it all all.

Dont get me wrong, but you guys are reporting problems that i dont encounter, and cant reproduce without logs or at least a save file.

What art do you need? Do you reworking tech-tree?

In the most case we need art for new techs, buildings, wonders and units.
In some cases we need icons for the strategic view(units and resources.

Iam not modding this days, have many work to do in rl.

Just please, put the mod on Github. Then I can help with text.

And yes, the tech tree needs reworking.

Ok i try to explain it again. I cant upload anything to Github because i always get the same error massage. Tried it many times and it doesnt work, thats why i uploded the project file, so that Horem can put it on GitHub!

Hmm... now i need to recalculate what tech art we need.
I think there is only 15-20 techs that really need new images.

[priesthood tech]
priesthood.jpeg

I can draw self, but i get completely different style, so may be it will be just photoshoped photos from wikimedias.

Hmm... now i need to recalculate what tech art we need.
I think there is only 15-20 techs that really need new images.

[priesthood tech]
View attachment 362515

I can draw self, but i get completely different style, so may be it will be just photoshoped photos from wikimedias.

Feel free to design what you like, but be carefully with tm pictures.

Logs, without logs i cant give you guys a propper support.

Sorry, my bad. Dunno where ai log is, but here is save file. No mod except CCTP is running there.
Please look in polices tree(get nex police and see) - may be bug may be not, but not all of polices are available as they needed to be(thought i have some ideas, why this question is not fully correct)... but you are one of mastermind's here... so will wait :)

Sorry, my bad. Dunno where ai log is, but here is save file. No mod except CCTP is running there.

Thanks this should work for me, i will look tomorrow into the logs.

First time ive tired this mod and I have to say it looks really well done. I hate how cave men can only move one space, but i guess they are dumb huh, but I agree with the earlier posts about only be able to build cave men early on. I saw the two files you offered so Ill try that out. Just playing for an hour or so though I really liked the feel of the game...nice work.

First time ive tired this mod and I have to say it looks really well done. I hate how cave men can only move one space, but i guess they are dumb huh, but I agree with the earlier posts about only be able to build cave men early on. I saw the two files you offered so Ill try that out. Just playing for an hour or so though I really liked the feel of the game...nice work.

You are welcome;)
I bet you play with the fall patch, didnt tested it if you have problems, suggestions...
feel free to post.

What is up with Freak Share? Every try to download starts great and then just hangs. Is this normal?

DO NOT use Freak Share!!!! It just hosed my other computer, big time. I simply had Freak Share open and that was it. It encrypted my drive with a ransom for $300 to unencrypt.

DO NOT use FrBut here comes the big buteak Share!!!! It just hosed my other computer, big time. I simply had Freak Share open and that was it. It encrypted my drive with a ransom for $300 to unencrypt.

Doh, thats bad, didnt encountered problems with freakshare.
Anyway Freakshare is just a placeholder.
But since the patch is out iam not sure if this Version will work.
When i get sometime i will overwork this mod.
But here comes the big but, one near family member is the hospital and its very critical and if this is not enough one of my Ferrets died by a accident this weekend.
You see Rl is taken me down....

Sorry to hear about your Family members.

Ferrets are great pets, but they have these horrible accidents. My best wishes.

And hopefully your family member gets better.

Family first..mods further down!

Top Bottom